WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 15 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Admin Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:19 pm

Bri- (slices through the crowd and shoots every soldier she sees. Runs toward them)
    Kid- (hi jacks the yes truck after putting the antidote in. Drives it out of the thing next to the on the street ) get in!
    Bri- (runs after the truck and hops on the back)
    iggy
    iggy

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 15 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  iggy Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:21 pm

Naveah- (cries and holds onto Zeppelins hand) the truck! (points back to the kid driving it)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:24 pm

Decimus - (breathes hard their weight slowing him down but barely.)
    Cleff - (jumps onto the back helping th other kids file in, through the big tru k leaves plenty if room) come on!
    Decimus - (pushes off the ground jumping into the truck and nearly drops naveah and zeppelin onto the metal floor.
    Cleff - (closes the big door on the back and powers on the lights)
    Zeppelin - (lays there his eyes shut)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:30 pm

Bri- (climbs into the truck and helps the kids get on)
    Kid driving- hold on! (turns quickly making everyone roll to the side)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:32 pm

Naveah- could have ran myself (crawls toward zeppelin and gets thrown to the side. Smacks into the wall and sees zeppelin laying there not doing anything. Stands up and bends down next to him ) zepp zeppelin wake up. (cradles him in her arms and cups his face) please
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:37 pm

Zeppelin - (doesnt move his face deathly pale)
    Decimus - (kneels down in front of naveah and checks his pulse) hes still breathing, but if we dont do something his gearts gonna stop and itll be too late.
    Cleff - arent you the one that healed naveahs wounds?
    Decimus - (shakes his head) hea but i couldnt heal her ear, and this is much worse than that

Hmm... He just needs a little more persuation lol
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:42 pm

Naveah- (tears drip down cheeks) please? Can't you at least try? (hand grabs Zeppelins hand wanting it to be warm)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:43 pm

Bri- hey ( slides next to naveah and looks at zeppelin worried ) this the guy that healed you? Is he gonna heal zeppelin?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:53 pm

Decimus - (runs his hand thrugh his hair not feeling like he has much of a choice) i.. I can try i guess.
    Cleff - try (says demandingly but not rudely)
    Decimus - (takes a deep breathe) alright just make sure he doesnt move (knows he wont move anyway since hes unconcious) (takes his shirt off so he can see the wound clearly and rests one hand on top of his head and one hand on the wound. Closes his eyes and directs his power into his hands feeling the liquid the yes had injected into him flow through his veins and into his fingertips)
    Zeppelin - (under his skin it starts o glow a flourescent blue and green.)
    Decimus - (breathes hard aweat beading down his face and acter about five minutes he pulls his hands away and the glowing subsides. Nearly blacks out but steadys himself) that...thats all i can do.. The bleeding will stop an...and the bullet isnt there anymore..(glances at zeps face wishing his eyes would open)
    Cleff - did it work?
    Zeppelin - (a quick gasp comes from his lungs and he starts breathing easier)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:57 pm

Bri- I guess it did. (turns to Decius) thank you
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:01 pm

Naveah- (smiles and a choked cry comes out of her mouth wants to hug him but he's still asleep. Holds one f his large hands in two of her delicate hands)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:08 pm

Decimus - (smiles) (she was never mine for the taking)
    Cleff - (lets out a sigh if relief)
    Decimus - (nods to bri and and leans against the truck wall tired)
    Zeppelin - (a grin plays across his face)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:11 pm

Naveah-( puts his head in her lap And leans against wall smiles but cries at the same time )
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:13 pm

Bri- (sighs but is happy) I guess there back together again huh? (to Cleff and Decius hears hint hint)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:22 pm

Zepplin - (raises his hand to touch naveahs cheek his eyes opening and speaks quietly so only she can hear him) am i really worth all those tears?
    Cleff - (shrugs) he earned it
    Decimus - (doesnt say anything and though hes would never want him to die, he still doesnt like the idea of him and naveah together)

Sorry i gtg!! Sad ill be back later or like WAY later cuz i have some dinner for my grandparents -_-
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:24 pm

Bri- ya that was a pretty bold thing to do
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:27 pm

Naveah- yes ( strokes the blood snd dirt on his face and whipes it off gets the hair out of his eyes) I can't believe you would do that ... For. . For me.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:05 pm

Zeppelin - if you told me to jump off a cliff id do it. (Smiles and starts to sit up but as soon as his abdomen bends pain shoots through his chest and he groans in pain)
    Decimus - i wouldnt do thatif i were you. Your still gonna need to be bandaged up)

Cleff - (sits back on one of the crates and rubs his forhead with his hand)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:25 pm

Neveah- (pulls him back down with a worried expression. Keeps his head on her lap) just stay here ok. (looms over him, concerned. Then gives him a little grin) little bit of an exaggeration don't you think? I mean you wouldn't do that. (
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:06 pm

Bri-( listens as the truck with the cargo goes through the city closes eyes the lulling smooth beat of the tires on the asphalt making her tired)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:39 pm

zeppelin - ya i would. i'd do anything, literally anything for you, naveah...you dont...you dont realize how much things, people mean to you until they're gone. smiles sadly still unsure if he can ever regain her trust again.
    cleff - gets up and sits beside bri. speaks quietly to himself. we're finally going home. home is wherever they are.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:50 am

Bri- ( looks at him) but were are they? We're are they going? I just .. ( sighs) we can't catch a break can we?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:56 am

Cleff - (shakes his head) sure seems like we cant (puts an arm around bris shouders) theres only so much we can do

Btw that "arm" is NOT trying to make a move on her right after her bf just died lol
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:03 pm

Ya I know they just friends good friends k?

Bri- ( sighs and leans head on shoulder NOT IN A ROMANTIC WAY) life sucks ( closes eyes just wanting to go to sleep and never wake up)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:09 pm

Lol yup

Cleff - (looks down at her in concern hen back over zeppelin and naveah) (thinks: his cant keep going on forever)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:56 pm