WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 9 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Admin Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:11 pm

kendal- why cant i say these things neer, you were saying the exact same stuff to me,oh im sorry am i hurting your feeling. snarls is no allowed to hurt neers feelings now that he's good. he doesnt deserve it. no one be mean to neer cuz hes just a fricking angel now! growls and pushes him back

sam- thats a person! gets out of the car and sees chelsea almost pukes from her wounds but walks toward her shakily hello?
    katann- should we get out?
    fallon- to dangerous
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 9 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:18 pm

strife - all of you guys stay here. me and sam will be right back. opens the the door and hops out and quickly walks over. hey you were in there when this exploded?
    chelsea - looks at both of them dazed speak quietly. no. i was in the back..in the yard...then, everything blanked. w-what happened?
    strife - hasnt actually seen her around the house since they kept her in a separate room in the separate building all together. come on we're all getting out of here. goes to grab er arm to bring her back.
    chelsea - n-no. jerks back hiding her arms under her sleeves and looks at them so confused.
    fox - strokes tao's hair trying to clean out some of the soot.

neer - screams in anger and throws a good punch at kendal for once hitting her right in the gut.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:28 pm

sam- why whats wrong? looks at her innocently and moves forward. were here to help you.
    tao- hands start to tremble and slowly opens his big gray eyes.

kendal- huffs and doubles over but then straightens up and smirks evilly why you little- brings fist back prepared to punch. chuckles dont do this neer. remember what happened on that beach all those short months ago. you thought you could beat me comes stalking toward him but you cant. filled with rage anbd snaps legh up hitting him in the shoulder with a hard round house kick

jeyne- stop them! starts to get out of car
    maliha- stay here! jumps out guys!
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:33 pm

so today i got to look at what you guysos writing and i did a while ago i just didnt get to posty
    so omg i am so dumb! (reading back)

naveah the navajo- walks down halls and hears grunting and yelling from a familiar voice looks in room and sees zeppelin, surprised steps back but thinks she should go in and talk to him

my charries were crying to waaaaa sad fire Sad
    sol- watches them get chelsea
    akeila- leans against seat crying i cant believe we almost had a home ... now its gone
    monty- all those kids
    hunter- nods
    eithan- tears streak down his face
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:41 pm

neer - moves to the side quickly so it only hits him slightly and smirks. you've gotten worse kendal. quickly moves close to her ready to take another punch but at the last second bends his arm to elbow her down in the crook of her neck  forcing her to stumble at least a little.
    crispin scrambles out of the car letting maliha take car of it not wanting to get anywhere near them.

fox - t-tao? eyes light up and he lifts tao's hand kissing the top of it over and over again oh my god i thought you were done for. tears comes out of his eyes, tears of happiness.
    rori - puts an arm around akeila even though they're not best buds or anything and cries silently too. i know.
    chelsea - i-...you c-cant touch me..please.
    strife - realizes this must be the girl with the odd desease. nods. ok i understand no one will touch you but you can still come with us alright?
    chelsea - nods.

IGGGEH
    and its fine dude Razz yay!cheers cheers  we can continue with that group

zeppelin - punches the head yelling at the dummy. why, punches, cant, punches, you, punches, do, punches, anything, punches RIGHT! stabs the chest with his gladius.
    cleff - turns head to bri. textin mak?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:53 pm

naveah- opens the door slowly zeppelin? peers in eyes wide in fear

akeila- hods onto her crying
    sol- pats akeilas shoulder
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:55 pm

kendal- pounces at him and grabs his wrist, twists it behind him and with one quick jab of the knee to his back smacks him against the cars back window. holds it arm there and presses him against jamming knee it his back with an unhuman amount of strength.
    serena- when neer smacks onto the window jumps thats it! jumps over the seat and smashes into the middle part woozily crawls out of the car

bri- puts phone down and stares at him with tears almost in her eyes i was.

sam- ok smiles sadly come on with us then ushers her to stand
    tao- gives him a crooked smile and opens mouth to speak but throat hurts to much.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:02 pm

zeppelin - nearly jumps out of his skin shaking so hard and jerking back away from the door in surprise dropping his gladius having it clatter on the floor nearly cutting his shoes. his face and shirt are wet with sweat and a few strands of hair stick to his face. oh. n-naveah. im sorry i d-dint mean to...the other words dont come out as he clenches and unclenches his fists.

fox - hush. puts a finger over his mouth indicating for tao to stay quiet. you dont need to speak. strife and zero made it out fine, zero's a little cut up but nothing too bad. chelsea also seemed to have appeared a moment ago strife and sam are bringing her back into the car.
    rori - at least we we still... god this is gonna sound so cheesy. at least we still have each other right?
    zero - nods ruffling fallons hair.
    strife - gets back into the drivers seat and starts the engine.
    chelsea - gets in and puts his feet up onto the seat wrapping her arms around her black knees covered by long pants and leans up against the window. thank you. smiles at sam.

neer - groans in pain. talks with effort. so...you choose to use the power...those lab coats gave you?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:12 pm

kendal- ya i do choose to use the power that you stood there and watched get put into me.
    serena- falls out of car next to maliha who is watching them whats happening
    maliha- oh my god serena. cant help but laugh cause shes laying on the ground.
    serena- rude.

sam- smiles and sits up front
    fallon- ya we do all have eachother. hugs zero.
    tao- nods and mouths good to fox. closes eyes and smiles

iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:15 pm

naveah- walks toward him and shuts door feels very small in front of him and cant believe she didnt notice how short she is compared to him hi .. rubs arm. are you ok? you semmed .. uh .. angry?

akeila- nods and smiles at rory
    sol- smiles a tiny bit
    eithan- it still sucks though
    hunter- nods
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:20 pm

neer - does it look like i give a damn about any of that anymore kendal!? DOES IT? because i had absolutely no say in that. yea, i watched. it may have even been funny at times, but i still didnt think it was right. jerks backwards kneeing her hard in the knee by kicking his metal leg back reminding himself to add gadgets onto it later.

zero - mumbles dropping her hand from fallons head and looking down at the car floor. its always gonna suck i guess.
    strife - fate does seem to hate us.
    fox - takes the end of the scarf and uses the side that was against tao's neck that is leaner then the outside part and wipes tao's dirty face gently.
    rori -smiles back at her but it doesnt stay long.
    chelsea - gazes at each of them
    strife - presses down on the gas and they take off leaving their ruble of a home behind.

zeppelin - i...is astonished she's actually talking to him, racking his brain and turning his words in his head over and over making sure he says the right thing and doesnt make another mistake. no, i'm just practicing. is shaking all over and knows that must not be convincing. leans over and picks up his blade afraid to meet naveah's eyes.
    cleff - try calling him again later.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:30 pm

bri- ya thats good .. ill do that ..

kendal- snarls and knee throbs in pain about to lung at him when..
    maliha- stops laughing and runs in front of them. ok enough! your both being stupid! remember what happened at the beach> were all different and weve all made mistakes but we need to get over that and stop being so dumb. which is what you to are doing write now and its very annoying! and i mean do you see serena right now! she laying on the dirt! literally! she fell out of the car trying to stop you to but she fell. cause she cant see! dont you thin kthats the bigger issue riight now? i mean i know you hate eachother but try ok? you both hate the yes so just come on stop it!
    serena- still laying here.
    maliha- ya ya not now serena

sam- come on lets go.
    fallon- nods ya lets leave

iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:31 pm

naveah- oh uh .. thats nice .. crosses arms. so uh ... are you coming home with us? because i want yo- i mean i dont want to just leave you here

akeila- please.
    sol- looks at house sadly
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:32 pm

oops

tao- smiles and sighs deeply. wants to tell fox something and opens mouth but nothing comes out
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:42 pm

fox - shakes his head and smiles. your a medic yourself you should know that its not smart to talk right now. you can talk later ok? but not now, not at all. leans forward and kisses his temple.
    strife - sam can you pull the....computer out of the briefcase for me. nods to it behind his seat.
    neer - pushes kendal away feeling a giant bruise already forming in his back. glares at kendal seriously just wanting there to be a night where its just him and her, and then they can sort it out for good, with one winner, one survivor, that can lead the group. when he sees serena all those thoughts are put aside. and he leans down and takes her by her hand. come on, ill help you up.

zeppelin - looks at her for a long moment before answering just wanting to go up to her and take bri into his arms again missing the feel of her skin so much. the thought slowly calms himself down and his shaking slows.  yea.... looks down. if thats ok with the others. i wouldnt want them to...looks back up. naveah i would do anything to make it up to you. i dont even understand how i could have risked something so precious by doing what i did, i know its unforgivable but...doesnt know how to finish and panics again.

sry that one took a while idk i pressed some button after i was done typing it all and everything like erased and i freaked out but then i pressed the little page button and it came back ....whew, thank god
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:47 pm

driving along
    tao- grins sheepishly and closes eyes trying to sleep.
    sam- driving yo

kendal- huffs and hoppes into drivers seat
    serena- thanks but. stands on her own i got it. jeyne out
    jeyne- gets out of front seat immediatly.
    serena-were switching it up. maliha back jeyne with crispin
    maliha- ugh fine sits in back grimicing
    serena- sits up next to kendal
    jeyne- sits in middle seats

iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:48 pm

naveah- silent for a whilebut then looks up at him. look at me. right now, its a little hard to forgive you but its also a little hard not to also. you saved my life before and its not that i dont like you its just that ... ya know ... i dont trust you .. completely
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:57 pm

crispin - smiles widely. liking jeyne and her personality a lot.
    neer - glances over at maliha then out the window not wanting to be sitting next to her and not because he didnt like what she said, because he knows she's right.

errr i thought strife was driving.
    zero - is so exausted from crying and running curls up on the seat, not taking any extra space being the size she is and closes her eyes her head up against fallon's leg.
    rori - leans her head on katanns shoulder (mm he's next to her now lol) wanting the whole day to be left behind already.
    fox - doesnt let go of tao's hand.

aww Crying or Very sad ive missed these too so much.
    zepplein - looks into her eyes as she says and nods a little hope now shining inside him. nods more than once. i get it. ok, i can, i can live with that. i promise you ill get your trust back naveah. i promise it on my life. looks into her eyes and intense look in his own.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:02 pm

naveah- pats him on the shoulder thanks. smiles a tiny bit come on im gonna find a vending machine saunters out of room

driving along peeps fall asleep
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:04 pm

omg zelda a 14 year old is not driving i was just putting driving cuz they driving

kendal- drives car not acually minding serena next to her.
    maliha- looks out window
    jeyne- gives crispen a little smile back

tao- gives his hand a squeaze before falling asleep
    sam- curls up and sleeps
    katann-leans head on her head and closes eyes
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:09 pm

ehhh this relates to this right now it saad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj5ExX_yz30
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:11 pm

oh..yea...ok yea i knew that.. yea

strife - sighs. alright ill just go south for now. looks back at most of the kids sleeping and lets out a sigh of relief. maybe tomorrow we can start a little better...since most of them are sleeping or falling asleep he dials kendals number and waits hoping she still carries her phone, just needing someone to talk to, plus feeling horrible but knowing he's gonna have to fill her in sometimes.

zeppelin - eyes light up and he follows her lifting his shirt to wipe his face.
    cleff - whats naveah doing?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:11 pm

oh my god her new albumb
    and this song is amazing....
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:14 pm

kendal- surprisnly her phone rings whipes it out with out even glancing at it hello? answers confused who would even be calling her sees a hotel up ahead [

bri- no idea whered she even go?

ik it one of my fav songs right now and it so sad
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:16 pm

naveah- sees a vending machone and runs topward it looking what thre is .. hmm wat should i get?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:51 pm