WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 8 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Admin Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:25 pm

Tao-(screams in pain) fox! ( punched arm out of rubble and squirms trying to get out)
    Sam- ( looks sadly at zero and head looks up when fox runs in) someone grab him!
    Firefighters run after fox and help him lift up the rubble

Serena-( still asleep in his lap)
    Kendal-( wide awake still driving)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 8 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:37 pm

Crispin - (morphs into cat and curls up again goin to sleep)
    Lets say everyone but neer and kendzy sleepin
    Neer - (after another five minutes of silence) do your..."friends" no your traveling with us?

Fox - (they finally throw it aside and he dives forward so glad taos still breathing and want to help carry him out but he knows he isnt strong enough)
    Firefighter - (nods to fox) thanks kid. Get outta here we got em (the firefighter goes firward liftin tao over his shoulder and they all come out of the house)
    Leo - (eyes widen and he runs forward)

Zero - (glares at sam) you thought he was dead didnt you.
    Strife - (tells he medica to wait) [if we go tothe hospital then my thomas will be informed or the police could simply come and take us away for usin this house for so long without adults. We just cant go to the hospital]

Heh theyll be starting from scratch again no computers but that one
    No clothes
    No home videos
    No nothing

Sry i was slow im readin our CHB rp

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:46 pm

Stop making me sad

Kendal- ( shakes head) no but they'll find out

Sam-( face hardens) yes I did I thought he was dead because he went into a burning building and didn't come out. No one can live forever zero (walks away)
    Tao-( unconscious)
    Medic( they but him on a gurney and doctors start to help him a few doctors get to strife and make him but an oxygen mask over his face until he can breath better they have him sit down so they can tend to his burns)
    Nurse- miss ( to zero) can you come here
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:56 pm

Zero - (cries looking after sam: you just gave up on him just like that)(takes a step away from the woman) stay away from me. I dont need your help. (Voice cracks as she coughs her eyes stinging with smoke wishing kendal was here with her to tend to her wounds instead)
    Strife - (sits here silently looking at the ground ahead of him thinking how they all could have ended up dead. In an instant, dead.)
    Leo - i-is he gonna be alright?
    Fox - (doesnt approach the unconious tao on a gurney just stands there his hands folded in he front pocket of his sweatshirt)[idk if there is a god, gods whatever there is, please help him, please](tears stream down his face)

Neer - (grunts and looks out window mumbling) yea and i bet you at least one of ems gonna hate it (imagines strifes face)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:02 pm

Kendal- he'll deal with it alright?

Nurse- please miss they could become infected
    Sam-( goes to the other kids who aren't being treated and wipes away tears )
    Tao-( tips of hair was burnt off so less wild now , the doctors take out the wood in his leg and start to stitch it up)
    San- ( goes over to them) why aren't we going to a hospital
    Nurse- it's to dangerous to take kids to hospitals any more so we treat them here
    Doctor - to Leo) we don't no yet to Early to say for sure

Will be slow
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:14 pm

Neer - maybe if u convince him with some kissy face (smirks)

Zero - (sighs really nit wanting to talk to any o the other people but know she has to) fine (stumbles over to her slowly)
    Leo - [he cant die... Hes all i got left.](nods solemnly) i understand.
    Fox - and jt was his birthday...(looks down at his hands) what on earth could have caused this?
    Strife - (takes the mask off after a few minutes since th nursenisnt there and opens the charred briefcase to a burnt computer surrounded with ashes of paper) no... No no no
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:19 pm

Kendal- ( says seriously) that's what I planned to do

Sam- ( nods and sits wanting to die because of everything)
    Doctor-( his burns aren't to bad only on the one side but the smoke that got into his lungs is the real problem( puts oxygen mask over Taos face)
    Nursr( gives zero an oxygen mask and starts helping her wounds)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:28 pm

Neer - (actually laughs) i dont get it. What you see in him.

Zero - (first her breathe quickens even more hen slowly stars breathing normally. TUrns head searchig for sam but her eyes burn to much to keep them open for more than a few seconds. Rubs them with her dirty hands.)
    Fox - (sits on the ground watching as the fire calms down under the hoses)
    Rori - (sighs and kicks a rock at the house)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:39 pm

Sam- ( puts head in hand thinking about all the kids and friends then thinks about all the work they had done and the weapons and the information and tears drip out if his eyes)
    Fallon- ( waddles up to zero) were we gonna go now?

Just heads up all of kens pictures in the computer

Kendal- ( almost slams the breaks down ) what do you mean? ( almost snarls) he's your brother of course you don't see
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:46 pm

Neer - (shrugs) ya i guess gour right girls even go for the pathetic types, but whatever floats ur boat (smiles putting his feet up on the seat in front)

Zero - idk fallon. I really dont know. (Kneels down and pulls fallon into a ght hug)
    Leo - (comes to sit next to sam and looks down) i guess we cant let them die in vain now. Cant let their deaths be worthless
    Strife - (stands up and looks to the woods wishing he could turn back time and live back there with just kendal and him but shakes his head and looks to the van) texas is our only hope. Weve waited too long.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:58 pm

Kendal- ( breathes in shallow breaths) say anything like that again about him and ill rip that metal leg right off ( speaks calmly but with her voice right on the edge of insanity)

Sam- yea ( wipes away tears) yes we can't let them die in vain
    Fallon- ( hugs her back and cries)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:04 pm

Neer - (snorts) sure. (Strokes his fingera aginst serenas cheek)

Leo - i never thought it was possible...
    Zero - (kisses her forehead and pulls away placing her hands on her ahoukders and tries to smile) now... N-now we have all those kids giving us strength ok? There allbin our hearts now. (Tears stream out of her eyes) so dont cry (whipes a tear from fallons face) because their death will just make us stronger.
    Fox - (watches as they work on tao) cant you work faster?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:19 pm

Kendal - fine ( smirks) speaking of pathetic loved ones what about blindside there huh?

Doctor- were just finishing up his leg it isn't safe to leave you kids here but we can't bring you to the hospital so when we leave drive to another hospital in the next state
    Fallon- ( nods and gives her a weak smile) ( then clings to her and fights back tears)
    Aww Fallon is to zero what zero is to Kendal
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:25 pm

I know its so ute

Strife - (nods) thanks cor the help
    Fox - (walks over to the side of tao and touches the singed scarf then picks up his hand and holds it between his) come on tao... Hang in there
    Zero - (smiles and picks her up like a mom would pick up a toddler not caring what the nurse says.)

Neer - (swallows down the anger that starts to come) what about her?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:37 pm

Kendal- oh nothing, just thinking about how your not upset at all that she keeps getting hurt when it's you there after. I just thought that you might feel bad that its your fault she's had so many near death experiences. And that she can't even fight back have the time it's just ... What's the word? Oh ... Pathetic.

Fallon- ( hugs her tightly and tiny hands clench her burnt up shirt)
    Doctor - (steps back) that's everything we can do ( oxygen masks is still on Tao) I wy led advise that the three that were in the fire not talk to much
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:47 pm

Zero - that wont be a probablem for him (laughs looking at strife but then her throat starts hurting so she stops)
    Fox - thanks
    Leo - (comes iver to Tao) w-well hes breathing is ok
    Neer - (narrows his eyes not wanting to admit how guilty and regrettful he feels all the time) shut up. Is that all you do? When you feel like someones saying to much you fire back like an ignorant brat? (Is ready to punch her lights out)
    Crispin - (ears turn to both of them awake but doesn't make a move)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:02 pm

Kendal- ( laughs all of a sudden) really? You hypocrite! You do the same thing the exact same thing someone says something you don't like you fire back just the same as me. How dare you tell at me for the same thing you do because your not better then me, don't talk to me like that just because you have a girlfriend and your doing good things deep down your still a monster and you know it, the feeling doesn't go away.

Fallon/ ( smiles briefly and kisses zero on the cheek)
    Docter- his breathing will be alright if he keeps is steady no sudden movements same for the rest of you. Breath steadily and don't talk much and you should be fine
    Tao- ( breathes in deeply and wakes up but doesn't open eyes. Moves fingers and bends leg with wood in it but realizes its still numb from surgery)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:13 pm

Neer- (smirks looking into kendals eyes theough the rear view) i think your just still made about that little hair cut I gave you.

Zero - (giggles and puts he back down)
    Fox - (smiles and squeezes his hand) im right here chap
    Leo - (smiles) i think hes tonna be alright
    Rori - so whatdo we do now?
    Stife (they drive away) we go to texas

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:26 pm

Krndal- you didn't give me that .. Serena did ( smirks evilly at him)

Tao-( opens eyes still feeling dizzy sees fox hovering above him) everyone's dead. ( says quietly to self)
    Fallon- ( Burries face into her leg and giggles softly)
    Sam- Texas?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:36 pm

Afk dinner
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:38 pm

neer - clenches his fists. shes trying to make me mad. she give you those pretty scars on your face? i think they look nice on you, or was that something to do with you and your boyfriend? have a little fight and maybe he got a little made and hit you? or wait no that what happened to him. eyes are searing with hate and he doesnt even know why. its not like she actually insulted him.

strife - the only free state out there. and we're going. and so is kendal and the others.
    zero - since when?
    strife - since now. get in the van we're getting out of here before the YES comes. his voice comes out raspy but he cant avoid it.
    zero - we're not even gonna retrieve the bodies? pleads with her tears.
    strife - zero. gives her a stern look. there are no bodies. its nothing but ash.
    rori - what about mak? when will the others kno-
    strife - not now! is trying not to cry but is finding it extremely difficult. we'll tell them later ok?
    rori - gulps. ok looks down.
    fox - hey sam can you help me take the bed (whatever it is pad/thing) off the gurney so we can lay him in the back of the van?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:07 pm

Kendal- you bastard. ( hands or shaken but then loosens up) at least I didn't hit strife. I know what you've done to her ( voice is shaking)

Katann- (puts the kids who are alive in the car which is only a few then hoppes in )
    Fallon- cone on ( pulls her to the car)
    Sam- sure ( helps him lift up the thing and opens trunk and puts it in the back leaves door open not sure if fox is going to go back there. ) do we need two cars)
    Don't forget iggys kids are there to
    Katann- I think we're ok
    Tao- ( eyes flicker but closes them, feels self moving and wants to get up and see if zero and strife are alright but can't)

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:24 pm

neer - growls hating her for bringing that up again. why'd you leave you friends huh? so cocky about yourself you actually thought to take them on your own? what if they're all dead now because of you! what if strife's nothing but a dead body in the ground. is glaring at her evily you dont even know do you? when's the last time you've spoken to any of them, kendal?
    crispin - whimpers.

rori - hops in after iggy's chars
    strife - we can all fit, but it depends if your all comfortable if you guys wanna pick up another van on the way. hops into the drivers seat.
    zero - goes in after her taking one last look at the smoldering house.
    leo - sits next to zero.
    fox - jumps into the back and closes the trunk.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:48 pm

Kendal- ( slams foot on break while pulling over which wakes the rest of them hopes out if the car and rips open the door grabbing neer and pulls him over the seat onto the side if the road)
    Maliha- hey!
    Serena- what the hell .. ( wakes and reaches for neer who isn't there
    Kendal- you think your so tough huh? Your not. Your broken neer. Your broken and have all this anger do your taking out in me. Your pathetic and lonely and have literally nothing to live for and just because I have one tiny sliver of happiness still in my life doesn't mean you have the right to shut it down. So go ahead me. I'm better then everyone else . Try me.

Sam- ( sits next to him)
    Tao- ( eases back into sleep)

Chelsea!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:58 pm

oh ya lolz they're leaving chelsea behind! oh no!!
    chelsea - has already pried the shrapnel from her calves and slowly moves cutting right through the debri of the unflaming house looking for anyone who's still alive, since she'd passed out during all the commontion.
    zero - squints at the house and looks confused. something moving in there.
    rori - probably another flame. sobs
    zero - no its...

neer - growls and stands up grabbing her shirt and slammingher against the van hard ,seeming not to even be in control of himself anymore,even though she'll probably just defend herself soon. dont tell me what i already know! talks in a hoarse voice. im not an idiot, it doesnt give you the right to say any of those things either.
    crispin - eyes widen having no idea it would escelate to this point. guys s-stop
    lol hypocrite again, i can see this being a big problem between these two ^^ cheers 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:28 am