WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 5 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Admin Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:01 pm

Serena- maybe it is ( smirks)
    Maliha- you think everyone's weird
    Kendal- cuz they are

Ya he can be a brat when he wants to be
    Tao- ( opens door still wrapped in blankets) yes? Hi Leo
    Sam- ( keeps getting food) well just say happy birthday to him I doubt he wants It to be a big deal
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 5 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:10 pm

crispin - i love you. silently laughs expecting maliha to pass it on thinking it'll sound like she's telling kendal she loves her.
    neer - challenge accepted. brings up his knee hard nailing her in the back, but not too forcefully, causing her to fall forward on top of him. then rolls to the side and tries to stand up quickly to put a foot on her but his leg doesnt quite cooperate and he feels a little pang of pain down where they both connect, and he stumbles backwards before regaining his balance again. ah damnit.

leo - walks in slowly looking around in at his room. happy birthday.
    fox - um, ill be back in a bit alright? goes to a quite room and leans up against the wall hating the fact that for the second time it'll be hard to face tao.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:19 pm

Serena- you alright? ( sits up)
    Maliha- crisin says he loves you (smirks)
    Kendal- sorry crispin but I think we should just stay friends

Tao- oh ( smiles lightly)thanks let me guess everyone knows now?
    Sam- what's wrong with fox?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:26 pm

strife - rolls his eyes and shakes his head. fox and tao drama, and they need to work this out or im gonna kick fox back out.
    mak - so um, when you guys go i think ill stay. i can wait on a haircut.
    strife - nods.

neer - huh? oh ya, my leg is just, ill have to still go easy on it for a little while i guess. but that doesnt mean. smirks. that i cant use more other one to do this. moves forward the pain gone now, and pushes her back down on the sand with his real foot(haha...real foot) i win.
    crispin - starts bouncing around agrivated, wishing he could say something but know then maliha would have to relay it. sighs and lets it go.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:29 pm

Jeyne- ( laughs)
    Serena- (. A sincere smiles crosses her face ) ok fine

Sam- ( writes: sure thing mak) I'm gonna go get changed ( runs upstairs)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:38 pm

neer - leans down a little to look at her expression not sure if she's trying to trick him. then decides she's not and lifts his foot off of her.
    crispin - so whats the plan?

zero - tao's coming.
    strife - thought he wasnt.
    zero - smiles he changed his mind.
    leo - well um...yea, sorry bout that. grins
    fox - sighs. ill talk to him later.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:43 pm

Sam- guess what it's his birthday
    Fallon- ( comes walking downstairs yawning) hungry ...
    Tao- it's alright, hey you coming with us?

Serena- ( stands and tackles neer into the ground and pins him) never trust a cat
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:52 pm

neer - groans in annoyance. i knew you were gonna do that, and yet i still let you.

zero - really? YAY! THEN WE GET EXTRA ICE CREAM WHILE WE'RE GONE!
    strife - you plan on payin?
    zero - pff no, fallon will.
    leo - shrugs. sure. rather get out of the house for something then be in here all day.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:56 pm

Tao- good ok well I need to get changed so .. ( smiles and shuts door slowly )
    Sam- sure make the 5 year old pay
    Fallon- pay?

Serena- ( grins and runs hands through his hair before rolling off of him)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:04 pm

neer - i wouldn't mind staying here a bit longer.

leo - chuckles and leaves him be going back downstairs.
    zero - haha dont worry bout it fall.
    strife - sighs. alright out of the kitchen if your not eating and get ready, lets just get this over with. leaves the kitchen and waits in the couch area for the others.
    mak - smiles and goes back upstairs to his room.
    rori - comes out of the second part of the building. hey you guys still going? i could use a trim smiles.
    strife - yea. sure come. lets makes this a giant part why dont we.
    zero - he's just grumpy he has to cut his hair laughs.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:14 pm

Serena- ( hands skin through his hair and nuzzles face into neck) your nice

Tao- ( changes into a gray sweater and straight jeans and go downstairs) ok
    Sam- ( already changed) his girl hair. ( snickers)
    Fallon- ( giggles and hugs zeros leg)

Will just say iggy a charries went with them

Katana and carter- ( walk downstairs)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:29 pm

yeaaa Sad IGGGGGGY

strife - you still want that ice cream?
    zero - pouts and ruffles the top of fallon's hair.. yeaaa
    strife - once everyone's there he opens the door and walks out.
    fox - follows them out the door glancing at tao.

neer - nice? frowns. thats definitely the first word that pops into my head if someone asked me to describe myself. smiles at the feel of her hands in his hair.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:35 pm

Tao- ( follows after them and wraps a scarf around his neck and avoids foxs eyes)
    Fallon- ice cream ( hugs onto zeros leg tighter)
    Sam- ( follows)
    Katann- haircuts!
    Carter- whatever might as well go

Serena- yes your nice. Well to me. Occasionly. ( chuckles and cups his face in his hands)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:44 pm

neer - gazes into her eyes remembering that its his fault she's blind.

fox - cant stand to have the whole day go on like this. moves to walk beside tao talking so just tao can hear him. tao we've gotta talk.
    strife - alright, everyone in the van before i change my mind about this. unlocks it and hops into drivers seat.
    everyone files in

ooh ok just wanted to like plan this tiny bit out so hes gonna be like we have to talk whatever but since they gonna be in van they wont be able to but then he's gonna pull tao aside while they're in the cityyyyy
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:46 pm

Serena- ( leans forward and kisses him softly)

Tao- oh ok but ( gets cut off when gets pushed into the file of kids going into the van)

Okaaay
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:57 pm

neer - wraps his arms around her and pulls her close kissing her back gently.

DRIVING DRIVING DRIVING MY LAZINESS TAKING OVER
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:00 pm

Serena- ( hands trace around his neck and kisses him back a little more insistently)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:12 pm

neer - wants to keep going but is afraid at the same time that he'll do something wrong or hurt her, and also feels weird if the others were to see them like this though they're not looking anywhere near them anymore. puts his hands on top of hers and slowly lift them off his neck bringing them back down to her sides. and pulling away reluctantly and his voice comes out in barely a whisper. not now.

strife - pulls up to a curb and they all file out a block away from the hairdressers. alright lets go freak those hairpeople out.
    zero - with your girly hair?
    strife - its not girly!
    rori - laughs. you should dye it pink like me
    zero - oh my god...i just realized something...CAN I DYE MY HAIR?
    strife - no
    zero - why n-
    strife - no. ur what 10 years old?
    zero - 11 actua--
    strife - no.
    zero - pouts. fine. but i can just ask the hairdresser lady without telling strife hehehe
    leo - laughs. are you guys always like this?

fox - grabs tao's arm and pulls him aside into a dark, narrow, alley. tao we've gotta sort this out. its killing me. is shaking a little nervously.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:21 pm

Sam- yes always. ( laughs and walks into the place) hello!
    Lady- uhhh Sarah! We got company ( shakes) hi everyone sit down
    Sam- ( trots over and sits)
    Fallon- I don't wanna

Tao- ( shakes) ok ok .., ( leans against wall ) do you ... Do you like me? Or do you not .. Because I know I'm weird and stuff .. But I mean I would understand if you don't ... ( scratches back of neck)

Serena- ( nods) ok ya ... ( looks down awkwardly feeling ashamed )
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:32 pm

Neer - hey. (Lifts her chin with his finger) nows just not the time for it ok? Theres things that need to be done. Dont feel bad (kisses her forhead and stands up) come on. (Grabs her hand to hoist her up then lets go walking over to the others with his hands in his jean pockets)

Tao - damnit tao of course i like you. Its just ... Im scared ill screw it all up again.
    Zero - (hey how bout you sit next to me? And we can get them done together ok? (Lifts her up onto one of the seats and takes a seat in the next ome beside her)
    Strife - (sits at the end with his cloak on the waiing seat in a ball and stares across between mirror stands at a guy about the same age as him bt all tidied up. That staring contest goes onfor a while
    Am i supposed to be sarah or are you? Lol
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:40 pm

Serena- ( follows close behind him)
    Kendal- were going to Texas
    Maliha- huh?
    Kendal- look neer doesn't no were we are going next so ill say it

Tao- your not its ny fault I just have issues ... And I'm sorry about last night that was my fault

Sam- ( sits down and waits for people)
    Fallon- ( sniffles and looks around)

Yup
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:44 pm

Oooh ok wry inwould post but I gtg ill post a good one later
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:47 pm

Ya I have to go soon anyway so byeeere
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:56 pm

Fox - (leans against the wall with his arms on either side of tao not meaning it to trap him) (shakes his head) no you didnt do anything wrong last night i just... I was nervous it would end like the other night. (Gulps lookig down )

Sarah - (comes out of the back wearing a pretty blouse, skinny jeans, and he cucly styled hair falling iver her shoulders in her late twenties) who do we have he--well geres quite a few of you wheres your parents?
    Zero - (opens her mouh to make a smart answer)
    Sarah - wait dont answer that. Your parents are somewhere else and you guys are all on your own am i right?
    Strife - way to be subtle...
    Sarah - (smiles) half off then. I womt give it fir free but you dont have o pay for every single one of ya.
    Rori - theres two more coming.
    Strife - you dont hav to--
    Sarah - shut up your haircuts gonna be expensive so be thankful sir.
    Strife - (sighs)
    Sarah - all right Kimberly (you named mine so ill name urs lol) im goingto tive you he priveledge to cut his handsome young mans hair (points to strife) and this pretty young lady (points to zero)
    Zero - (smiles ) i like her
    Sarah - ill take care of the others until those other two come.

Neer - why texas?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:05 pm

Kendal- Texas is the only free place is this whole dn country so lets go there
    Serena- quite a drive

Forget to describe Kimberly or Kim
    Kim- (early 20s with straight blond hair going to her shoulders wears a skirt with jeggings under them and a normal t shirt, nods happily and goes to strife) you need more work so ill go to you first ( runs fingers through strifes hair and looks at him in the mirror) so what do you want?
    Fallon- ( scrunches down in seat)
    Sam- ( sits up )

Tao- ( wants to touch him but afraid fox will flinch or push him off so stays were he is) its really not you fault fox ( says it in a whisper) I just have a messed up past and .. And sometimes certain things trigger it

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:20 am