WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Legolas Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:51 pm

Fox - hows the bot boy?
    Zero - can i stay for the story too? (Stands in the doorway)

Strife - (rolls his eyes and goes to kendals room to turn the computer back on)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Admin Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:02 pm

Sam- good I can't seem to locate the other one though through this one.
    Tao- sure. What should I do a story on?
    Fallon- ( layghs) ponys!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:28 pm

Zero - robot ponys. (Jumps oto the edge of fallons bed and sits cross legged.)
    Fox - (bites his lip) do they run on fuel? What keeps them running?
    Strife - (powers it up and has the files up in a matter of seconds)
    Leo - (wonders theough the mantion quietly)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:34 pm

( sane files as before)

Tao- ( sighs ) ok fine if I have to
    Fallon- you have to

Sam- surprisingly a battery that's why we got this one. The battery was almost run out
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:49 pm

Zero - ( laughs and presses record on her camera that she ran to grab hefore coming to the door and holds it behind her back)
    Strife - (clicks read here one and reads over it again makig sure he didnt miss anything)

Fox - batteries? Well thats a bore. Wonder if this was ever an actual boy.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:51 am

There was more on it:
    Ok so if I die would you please give zero all of my weapons. And of you find my body you can keep my sword. Give Sam my watch he'll nljnow what to do with it give cleff a few pictures I have marked for him and you get whatever you want ( laptop picture stuff)
    I don't plane to die but just a precaution if I do.
    If I do please reassure everyone I love them and that they have to beat the yes for me ok?
    Also if I die, I love you to, which I no j have typed a lot so far, and we've all had hard lives but I know that yours was one if the hardest. But promise me that you won't hurt yourself anymore if I die ok? I won't be there to stop you and I can't bear to think you would ever do that to yourself so just please.
    Ending on a happier note. Love you love you all and ill see you in Texas.
    Kenzie out

Tao - um ok ( thinks for a moment then smiles) once upon a time
    Fallon- no!
    Tao- ok uh one day?
    Fallon - ( nods)

Sam- there might have been, the could have out the battery's in after its hard stopped beating but it was a long time ago so it's hard to figure out
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:07 am

Fox - (nods) alright guess hes nothing but a lifeless hunk of metal now eh?
    Zero - (giggles)
    Strife - (stares at the screen for a while longer) but your not... Your not gonna die. We'll see you in texas

Btw shes still gonna have to tell neer a s them about that

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:42 am

Tao- ok one day a young scientist named Fallon was working in her lab. She was trying to create a metal machine to do all her work for her
    Fallon- ( giggles)

Sam- ya pretty much. I could take it all apart if you want
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:38 pm

Huh weird it didnt submit it before
    Blah oh well

Fox - (shrugs) do watcha want with em. Hes yours now. (Turns away and strts walkig out) thanks for he help (heads upstairs)
    Zero - (laughs and looks at fallon) you would say that.
    Strife - fine. I primise (smiles smally and opens the texas file)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:51 pm

File has standard information on locations and how to get there and a few people she knows who is there

Sam- ( nods and goes downstairs to play with it more)
    Tao- ( tells story about how it went wrong bd it turned out to be a robot unicorn and how it went on a phycotic rampage and halfway through the story Fallon is asleep) goodnight ( smiles sadly and kisses her forehead and walks out the door and turns off the light) lets up you ( grabs zeros shirt collar and drags her to her room)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:28 pm

Zero - (clicks stop and slips it into her jacket pocket. Groans ) im not (tiny yawn) tired at all though.
    Strife - (reads through it all multiple times as he did with the other files dilling it all into his head until he falls asleep on the floor in front of the computer)
    Fox - (walks quietly upstairs aware that people r sleeping  and peaks into taos room sees that hes no there yet and slips intothe pitch dark room wtanding up against the wall beside the door inteding to syrprise tao)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:43 pm

Awww cutie strife
    Tao- ( smiles and pushes zero in her room ) night ( turns around and walks to his room)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:15 pm

Hehe ^^
    Fox - (as soon as tao walks in and turns on the lights he lunges at tao.) Allow!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:16 pm

Tao- ( yelps but recognizes him quickly and wraps arms around fox as he hits into him. Smiles and kisses foxs neck right below the ear sweetly and without a thought)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:40 pm

awwww

fox - mmm, wraps his arms around tao's lower back streching his neck up in pleasure. that wasnt quite what i was expecting.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:51 pm

Tao- oh ( smirks since it wasn't really supposed to be like that but gladly keeps going and speaks into foxs neck) you don't like it? ( kisses every inch of his neck but then focuses on the side of it. Kisses it gently and rolls tounge over his skin for only a second before brushing teeth against his neck lightly as he chuckles)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:59 pm

fox - whimpers softly.n-no i didnt say that. wants to just pin him up against the wall but is afraid he'll screw it all up again.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:12 pm

Gonna be slow

Tao- ( growls lowly and bites softly into his neck but not hard enough draw blood )
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:22 pm

fox - groans loudly. thinks: since when... where did all of this come from? places his hands on tao's chest, not knowing if he can hold himself back much longer.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:28 pm

Tao- ( draws away breathless ) s-sorry ( face is completely red)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:32 pm

fox - lets out a breathe that he didnt realize was being held. its fine, theres nothing to be sorry for. quickly backs away
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:35 pm

Tao- fox I --( walks toward him but thinks that fox doesn't like him because he hit him before ) oh .. Ok ill um ( backs toward door)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:39 pm

fox - sighs. ill leave you be. see you in the morning. brushes past him and goes downstairs before plopping down on a cough and looking down at his hands not knowing what just happened.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:45 pm

Tao- no! ( runs after him but stops and leans against wall in hallway downstairs. And sits on the ground puts head in hands and curses self) why am I so stupid
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:53 pm

fox - frowns wishing he could take everything back that happened before and slides dow onto the floor grabbing his nearby laptop and powering it on in the dark.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:27 am