WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:59 pm

Fox - mmm i think its my hair

Strife - (one tear escapes his eyes) ill see you in texas kendal (closes the laptop and stands up)

Leo - (smiles) yea that sounds like the old tao i know
    Zero - so how come you show up now?
    Leo - I got caught up in the prison and---
    Zero - why hasnt tao ever mentioned you?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Admin Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:06 pm

Tao- mm I think so to. (kisses fox quickly and rubs eyes) well thanks for coming down here.

Sam- Probably for the same reason none of us talk about our family
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:15 pm

Zero - yea i guess thats true
    Leo - so... You guys don have any family?

Fox - dont mention it tay tay (gets to his feet and hold his hand out to tao)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:25 pm

Sam- well I mean we do. I can't speak for people but pretty sure a lot of people's family's are dead.

Tao- (takes his hand and hoists self up. Smiles down at him and runs hands through hair ) ok well. We should go back upstairs. And what's up with the Tay Tay?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:51 pm

Fox - (shrugs) its fun to say. But i still like tao better (talks as he goes upstairs)
    Strife - (places he laptop on the bed) ill take a shower then ill talk to the others. (Runs his hand through his messy black hair thats now getting way to long and goes back to his room)

Zero - yea itd take to long for us to explain our pasts (laughs) ill just leave it at that
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:56 pm

Tao- hey what's your real name? (immediately regrets it) if you want to tell me.

Sam-(nods) that's true
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:08 pm

Fox - my "old" name id say. Andrew. I dont mind telling you but, id rather you not share it with anyone..(walks back into the room where evryone is not waiting fir taos reply)
    Leo - (jumps to his feet when be sees tao)
    Zero - hey gou guys r back

Strife - (after shiwer throws on some black jeans and a black t shirt. (Starts downthe stairs)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:14 pm

Tao- (nods and smiles at them ) hey guys. Sorry out that. I just had a problem.
    Sam- sure thing. We just found out that this dudes your brother
    Tao - oh ya
    Carter- and apparently he does sign language also
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:15 pm

He I don't really want to rp any kre plus we need iggy sooooo can u go outside and bring your sketch book and I'll bring mine so we can share?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:18 pm

Sure in like 30 m or mess buuut theyre not in a skethbook lol
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:23 pm

Wel line bring al lithe drawings dumbbutt
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:48 am

Fox - wait you have a brother? (Turns head to tao surprised)
    Rori - yea exciting hes short and cute too
    Zero - cute? Pff i think hes a snot butt
    Rori - ooh come on even u were joking earlier
    Leo - im right here dudes. ya dont have to talk about me like im not.
    Strife - (comes down all dresses his hair still wet) guys i---(sees leo) whos the kid?
    Leo - im not a freaking kid!! (Balls up fists ready to explode)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:07 pm

Tao- ( walks toward him quickly and puts a hand on Leo's shoulder) it's ok strife calls everyone kid he didn't mean ur a literal kid
    Sam- ( rolls eyes and mumbles) over reactor much?
    Tao- ( glares at Sam and looks at strife) this is Leo my brother. But yea I have a brother I just found out he was here
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:16 pm

Leo - (doesnt say anything wishing he hadnt decided to talk to anyone in the first place)
    Strife - (nods his head taking all the comotion in) alight then welcome to the family leo.
    Leo - [but this guy barely knows me....whys his hair so long)
    Zero - (sighs) fun ki-dude
    Strife - whatever found some mor info on the YES
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:21 pm

Did u like my present? :3

Tao- really? We're did you find that out.
    Sam- ( shrugs) who cares what did you find out?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:43 pm

Yes very much thank you ^^

Strife - (sighs highly disliking having to explain so much but doesnt want the others to read the letter. Flops back onto the couch) i found annold computer of kendals with a bunch of info she didnt have a chance to share wih us before she... Left (turns the key over and over in his palm insid his pocket as he explains)
    Zero - so, while we're at war in the states texas is all happy and untouched?
    Strife - (shakes his head) their uniuched because of the armies that train there. Which makes it pretty safe for refuges.
    Rori - but were not refuges
    Strife - (shrugs) i know less than half the people a his place will join the army but... Anyway yea.

We need a name for that powerful army.
    Like the Freedom Corps or something
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:06 pm

Freedom corps lol
    Sure sry if slow. Also figured out I rly love doing profiles

Sam- so should we go?
    Tao- it would be logical
    Sam- thanks Spock.
    Tao- ( rolls eyes) what I'm saying is .. I know some of us are sort of on the death list right now and it would be smart to go somewere safe. It's not like we would literally join the army. Lots of the kids could get trained and ya know .. Safety and stuff
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:34 pm

Lol idk

Fox - (smiles enjoying the way tao just speaks)
    Strife - we'd have to contact cleff and them. Kendal... Um said shed meet us there. But this isnt we have to rush
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:41 pm

Tao- (nods) ya we would have to pack up everything which would take forever. We should probably get hair cuts.
    Sam- why?
    Tao- well a lot of us look a little shaggy. ( nods to strife) also maybe some people who used to live here were transferred to Texas. I know some of them were recruited for war so we could have friends there which would be a bonus
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:31 am

Zero - yay! Haircuts!
    Strife - (frowns)
    Fox - (shakes Tao's hair around) I think Ur's is fine.
    Zero - no Jo no Tao's is way to shaggy to be taos
    fox - oh?
    Strife - enough about hair we'll worry about that tomorrow alright? But right now we'll---
    Rori - your ignoring it aren't you
    Strife no im--
    Zero - fine you get a buzcut
    Strife - (eyes widen) wait---
    Zero - I think kendal would like you bald
    Leo- (snickers)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:25 am

Tao- ( chuckles and runs hand through hair) my hair is long going up. Strife .. You look kind of ... Feminine ( takes foxs hand of his head and puts it down but doesn't let go of it)
    Sam- ( laughs ) and really buzz cut? Actually I think we should do that
    Carter- ( laughs)
    Tao- whatever we all need hair cuts. ( smiles at zero) don't you think it's time to stop with the pigtails?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:23 am

Zero - but--- yeah ur right
    Strife - [i look nothing like a girl]
    Fox - (shrugs) so tomorrow we hit the haircutters with a bunch of bad case hairdos? Sounds fun!
    Strife - ( still not happy about it ) fine, tomorrow morning we'll go get them alright? But allof us gotta sleep if we're gonna do that.
    Zero - (whines) but we've already been up for so long.
    Strife - which is why especially you and fallon are going up now.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:50 pm

Fallon- boooo. I don't wanna!
    Tao- come on Fallon ( scoops her up and kisses her on the nose) ill tell you a story
    Fallon- ( giggles and virus face into his neck)
    Tao- you to zero ( walks toward stairs)
    Sam- if we're gonna sleep your gonna sleep to
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:41 pm

Strife - i know. Alright. (Turns to everyone) go to sleep misfits or ill shoot you (spins the his gun around on his finger)
    Rori - (whispers to others) haha hes kinda hot. (Stands up and speaks normally) sleep sounds good to me!
    Zero - fine. (Says grumpily and follows tao)
    Fox - (stays to talk to sam aftewards)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:44 pm

Sam- ( stays behind to tinker but spots fox as everyone leaves) ya?
    Tao- ( smiles asfallon wiggles stubbornly as he tucks her in)
    Fallon- story! Story!
    Tao- let me just think of one

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:14 am