WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 10 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:24 pm

oh my gosh all the songs on this album are so beautiful....gah i love her.

strife - kendal...lord im so happy you answered. keeps his voice low so the others wont wake up but his voice also sounds sad through the telephone. kendal we're comin. voice cracks.
    zeppelin - is about to point to the coors lite but instead shrugs.  im getting a water. takes out change from his pocket and puts in enough for two punching the water and taking it. your turn.
    cleff -  shakes his head. whatever as long as she's here for tomorrow night. smiles.

hmm and for tomorrow night when they get the shipment i was thinking so the truck pulls into a garage and stuff they sneak their way down but then theres guards and stuff as there unloading all the mechants and poisonous liquids AND antidotes and stuff then fighting and stuff happens they get into a bad situation and zeppelin risks his life for naveah BUT DUZN DIE 
    because dude idk bout you but i really want them to get back together. whatever to decimus he'll still come back with them but yea......an ideaAAA
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 10 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Admin Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:31 pm

kendal- happy that serena turns around and does her own thing with the opthers speaks quietly and almost laughs in happiness. strife .. oh my god. smiles widely and fights back tears ok ok .. so are we. why .. are you sad?

bri- nods im beat .. im going to bed
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:33 pm

naveah- water. puts to quarters in and taps the thing but nothing comes out. what? this thing ate my quarters!

omg yesyesyeysyeysyeysy because thy were so cute and amazing and omg they were so gross but so lovey and yaaaaay:lol: 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:38 pm

strife - takes a deep breathe. kendal...im so sorry...the place...we were out and it blew. it exploded kendal. chokes up. all those kids...
    neer - out of the corner of his eye watches kendal on the phone.

ohhh thank god you agree...ive missed these two so much lol despite their grossness
    zeppelin - frowns and kicks the the vending machine real hard and two waters topple down. laughs.

cleff - alright. me too. gnight bri. smiles and leaves to his room across the hall.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:41 pm

kendal- her happiness turns to raw depression in a matter of seconds what ... what? fights tears that are going to explode out of her and makes sure she heard strife right

bri- great snuggles into bed completely oblivious
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:42 pm

naveah- laughs and claps woo zep! takes them out and starts walking to room. thanks for the extra water still feels a bit awkward around him
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:50 pm

sry gtg
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:52 pm

oh my god there gonna have to start all over. face slaps self.
    and this album is sooo goood!!!!!!!! the first album was like i love this! but this one is so much beyondd im so glad she finally found her sound

zeppelin - no problem...tries to turn the topic as he opens his water bottle and downs half of it. hey do you miss home at all? i mean back at the mansion.

strife - voice cracks every word he speaks. the house blew up kendal. everythings gone. its only me, zero, sam, tao, fox, sol, katann, rori, carter, akeila, eithan hunter, and a couple others we managed to save.

its ok i gtg too but ill be back on my kindle later for like one more post
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:00 pm

Kendal- pulls into parking lot and gets out of car)
    Serena- hey what are you doing?
    Kendal- (stays silent and walks behind building and sinks down.) oh ... (tears come pouring out of eyes and puts phone down. Wraps arms around legs and sobs not believing what she's hearing thinks: no no no no its not true. All those kids ... I should have been there. .those kids .. Those poor kids)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:07 pm

Quick post before shower

Strife - mak didnt make it either... He hadnt been with hs when we were out (gates reminding himself of everyhong as well and fights the tears that just keep coming) im sorry kendal. I had to tell you.
    Neer - (looks at he seriously confused) whats going on?
    Crispin - [whis she talking to?]
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:18 pm

Kendal- (holds phone shakily ) mak? (let's out a shaky breath) thank you, for telling me. I can barely even ... Think about it (voice cracks again so stunned and so sad cries silently and holds phone to ear takes a hollow breath) is everyone else ok?

Serena- don't know she just left.
    Jeans- should we go after er?
    Maliha- I think we should let her to do this shell probably tell us when she comes back
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:37 pm

Neer - (doesnt say anything starting to regret what he said about her her friends not being alive)

Strife - (wishes he could be there to rock her back and forth un his arms but hes not and he cant stand it) were ok. (Voice breaks into a raspy level again talking to much) me zero and tao went infor survivors tao got banged up lretty bad but hell be bouncin back soon enough, zero got a lot of burns but shes ok too. So... Theast of us are fine.(the tears start coming harder and he chokes them back and brings the phone away from his face so she doesnt hear him. After a few seconds he regains himself and brings it back to his ear.) but we shod be glad we sill... Have each other

Last edited by ZeldaFox on Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:33 am

Kendal- ( nods and covers mouth ) zero? ( can't believe zero went still thinks of zero as a little girl and can't imagine anything bad happening to her can't imagine anything bad happening to any of them. ) you still have eachother ( chokes out what he said trying to comfort herself brings phone away from her face so he doesn't hear her sob. Looks up into the sky and whipes off tears brings phone back to her ) I'm glad your ok , all of you ( voice is still shaky but not as bad as before)

Maliha- do you think something bad happened back at the house
    Serena - ( sends. Thought to neer: what happened between you to?)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:48 am

Strife - (nods to himself) yea....should.... Should i call bri?
    Neer - (looks at serena from the corner of his eye) [we got into a fight.]

Fixed earlier post of neer
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:54 pm

Lol

Kendal- yea ( rubs eyes) yes she'll be mad if you don't
    Serena- (ya I know I can hear)

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:06 pm

Neer - [then whyd you ask]
    Crispin - (heard that since he didnt block him and maliha out of that sentence) [ i think she means what started it]
    Neer - (shoots crispin a look) [i said something then she go mad and fired so i fired back] (runs a hand through his hair so confused on how that fight even started and why hed say those things. Rubs his eyes and thinks to himself only: once a monster, always a monster)

Strife - (doesnt want to be the ine to tell her at all, to tell anyone) ya... Your right. Im skrry it took this to call you ken, wanna tell me how things are... Where you are?

Lilys comig at 5
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:22 pm

Maliha- ( nods : you guys need to work together)
    Serena- ( nods : as much as I don't like her we are working for th same goal)

Kendal- ( laughs lightly even after everything that happened still happy to hear his voice) I have no idea ... Like literally I'm just driving to Texas I don't know
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:29 pm

Neer - [i know that already. I didnt- ] (clenches his fists: just shut up and corget about it)
    Crispin - (someones in a fowl mood today...)

Strife - all alone? Kendal you and i both know the YES is just gonna wear you down without any help
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:48 pm

Kendal- I'm not .. I'm not alone ( wants to change the subject feeling uncomfortable)

Serena- ( elbows Maliha)
    Maliha- ? Grumbles and sits normally)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:52 pm

Strife - oh. Make friends on the way? (Smiles)

Neer - (wishes they could just go onfoot for a while but knows that would be stupid)
    Crispin - (looks at each of them nervously)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:05 pm

Kendal- uhm ( voice goes a little high) you could say that sorta

Serena-( sighs and closes eyes)
    Maliha - I wanna no what hapoenedddddd
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:11 pm

Neer - why do you care? (Asks annoyed)
    Strife - (recognizes that tone) kendal, who are you with
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:14 pm

Kendal- ( shrugs) no one important just ya know my friend jeyne Maliha crispin an ( speaks quickly) serenaandneer

Maliha- she was crying ...
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:25 pm

Oh wups i thought maliha meant what happened with kendal and neer
    Eh oh well i dont feel like changing it

Neer - (looks out the window and murmurs) i bet it has something to do with all those kids
    Crispin - (opens the car door and steps outside and aound the car and walks toward kendal)

Strife - (eyes widen and almost chokes) those two? Neer!? Kendal why the hell are you traveling with them! You know how they are(clenches steaing wheel) theyre probably tying to febin the chance to kill you kendal. You CANT stay with them
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:49 pm

Kendal- it's not that I want to be with them I don't forgive him But it's just easier and I can't leave then now ( furrows eyebrows) that's not important!

Maliha- ( watches him go and turns into a wolf and walks after him)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:42 pm