WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 33 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Admin Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:26 am

No. Find a charger I command it

Serena- what's that supposed to mean? You going to attack me or something? Go ahead, I don't know what's gotten into you lately but it's just ... Just wrong

Kendal- yup ( slides up to him and throws arms around his shoulders) now that I've got my dashing boyfriend back I'm good

Tao- whyyyyy ( pulls it back down to less fluff)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 33 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Legolas Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:31 am

Fox - becauuse i like itt (sighs) fine. We'll leVe it that way (crosses his ams not satisfied)

Strife - dashing?

Neer - jeez serena loosen up a bit will ya? Youve cecome to soft.

Hmmmmmm ooohhhhh no no no
    Yes yes yes
    No thats cruel yeesss
    Im gonna stop thinking out loud now

And i caaant but i rrrrly want to
    Its downstairs and i not aloud down... And parents are both down there 0;
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:35 am

Gasp! Nu!

Serena- soft? Soft! ( narrows eyes) I am not soft I just don't like when the only person I trust is turning on me! God I thought we were starting a new life not keeping the same one.

Tao- fine. ( fluffs up hair)

Kendal- dashing! ( kisses his temple and sits next to him and bites into bagel)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:40 am

Fox - (smiles as his eyes brighten up not happy about the fluffiness hut that tao actually changed it cuz he said so) you look so cute now! (Kisses his nose)

Strife - (smiles and eats his lovely pretzels )

Neer - (scowls and glares at her) if you insult me one more time-
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:45 am

Serena- you'll what? What are you going to do to me! I'm not scared if you neer!

Ugh I think I know what's gonna happen

Kendal- ( eats happily) we should check on the kids and stuff plus Inness to talk to neer and Serena.

Tao- I look like I didn't fix my hair which I didn't so that isn't good ( grumbles even though he likes the kiss on the nose)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:50 am

Fox - aw cheer up (pats the sides of taos cheeks and plants a quick kiss on his lips)" before taking a step back) im gonna shower. (Heads to the second shower)

Strife - (grumbles) about what?

Neer - (takes a deep breathe) actually i think ill be generous (walks over slowly to her and places his hand on her stomach leaning down so his face is level with hers) as long as you dont do it again.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:54 am

Serena- ( pushes him away from her) is that a threat? ( spits the words out and prepares to defend herself remembering this all before but this time is going to fight back)

Kendal- about what they plan to do. I don't know but neer he seemed a little .. Off even more then usual I might just have to talk to Serena who I hope is ok

Tao- ( nods and sits down)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:58 am

Neer - depends how you interpret it. In your case im bot sure. Whatre your senses telling you? (Spits out the last sentence in her dace and smirks before standing straight up again)

Strife - off? His while brain is off. He was off since he was born.... (Realizes how horrible that sounded) sorry i didnt mean to sound....
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:02 am

Serena- you really want to know what my senses are actually telling me? ( narrows eyes) they are saying get the hell out of here because I barely even no who you are right now ( pushes past homfil get to the door)

Kendal- ( shakes head(. I know what you mean but he seemed maybe .. Better before? Now .. Now I'm not so sure
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:05 am

Neer - (growls his teeth sharpening and he grabs her by the back of the neck of her shirt as she walks away and slams her against the wall) where do you plan on going?

Strife - (sighs) i wouldnt know
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:56 am

Ugh sry

Serena- ( Cries out in surprise and anger and fear run through her and they twist with hurt. ) don't touch ME! ( swings elbow back and it connects with hi forehead slips from his grasp and lunges toward door)

Kendal- ( nods and keeps eating.) so strife what do you want to do? Like as a job
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:09 am

its ok i fell asleep literally at like the same time as you 
    my god i still dont have a research topic

strife - stops eating had never really thought of it then talks with a serious tone. i want to join the military force on the ground. i want to be able to do as much damage as i can to the YES.

neer - snarls infuriated, a small trickle of blood coming from his forehead. as he lunges after her in a split second he's transforming into a chimera, and forcing his way in between her and the door baring his teeth and talks smoothly into her mind. i never told you you could leave, so your no leaving.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:17 am

Serena- ( feels his figure change and eyes wide thinks to herself:: you can shift, that's why. Why's this happening. Why now?) ( breathes heavily and closes eyes feels the vibrations in the ground and knows exactly were he is breathes in deeply And clenches fists, knows there I no use reasoning and actually feels very angry) let. Me. Out.

Kendal- ( listens and feels proud but startling, scared that he might get hurt since she's working with the government and maybe sometimes missions) well you'd be the best of that. Your the best fighter I know
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:31 am

Neer - (smirks and sits down right in front of the door his head level with hers) [what will you do? Scream?]

Strife - (smiles and wraps bis arms aound her pulling her onto his lap) what about you?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:23 pm

Serena- ( stands talk and hisses) I am not afraid of you. ( launches self at him and turns into a lion midair. Roars and slashes viciously at him feeling all if her shifter cruelness come out)

Kendal- hmmm ( puts arms sound his neck and looks at him) I don't know some sort if government work, be a lieutenant corporal or something help coordinate missions be in government but still fight
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:32 pm

Strife - (smiles) i bet youd do a fine job

Neer - (roars angry but loving the familiar lost power coursing through his veins. Growls her claws not having much of an effect on him but the cuts still bleed. Sinks to the side and launches at her side wanting to just test out his skills and kill her)(his huge claws dig into her fur)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:43 pm

Serena- ( roars in pain and sinks to grown in serious pain from his huge claws. Since he's so much bigger then her the claws take a serious effect on her and turns into a human and is curled up on the ground a pool of blood forming around her)

K so what up cuz Serena like gonna die that was to far man is neer gonna be good or not?

Kendal- thanks babe ( kisses his cheek and hugs him tighter)

Afk
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:52 pm

He didnt like STAB her so it should just be some good puctures buuuut since she heals quicker it shouldnt be too much of a problem.

Neer - (the anger starts to drain away and he blinks a few times thrning back into a human and staggering backwars before he can think clearly. Stares at serena wide eyed) n-n-n-no. Serena... I didnt mean...

Strife - (chuckles and hugs wraps his arms around her and kisses the side her neck softly.) sure took a lot to get to this point
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:57 pm

Well there huge so like there claws would be huge and that's true but it's kind if like a gaping hole in her back lets just say but it will heal because those monsters are huge I know you didn't mean it like that but there huge but she won't die but it might take a bit to trust neer again

Serena- ( has random spasms on the floor as her body tries healing herself gasps for breath and holds hand against wounds. Her long hair gets stained with the blood that is pooling around her$

Plus I wanted some neer angst and like the fight wouldn't be fair cause she blind and meet a lot better so this is logical

Kendal- ( giggles and then sighs) ya it did, but nia we can make a difference and have a dirt if stable relationship so .. It's nice
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:04 pm

Hmm well that is true....

Neer - oh my god. (Eyes are wide with horrornand hes frozen there unable to move) (finally sucks in a breathe and rushes over picking her up gingerly knowing shpeobably hates him. Bursts out of the hotel room and runs down to the guard at the desk) she..she needs medical attention.

Strife - (sops and smiles at her) yea. (Lifts her off his lap and stands up stretching his arms out) you gonna go talk... To them?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:11 pm

Serena- ( blood drips out if mouth and can't feel anything body fights to recover but it's a deep wound. Feels neer pick her up and wants to push him away but realizes he's not trying to hurt her anymore)
    Girl at desk- ( slowly looks up and eyes risen in repulsion ) oh my god! ( grabs a phone and dials something and speaks into It ) we have a code red doctors and nurses to division f we have acids red ( her voice goes through the building on loud speakers and even into the general area were all the people are ) doctors will be here and take her over to the medical division press something on that to stop the bleeding

Kendal- ugh I guess I have to huh, I don't wanna. ( slumps on table) strife I don't wanna
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:17 pm

Neer - (nods and runs toward the builllding?....as he does takes off his jacket and presss it against the wound wishing none of this ever happened.)

Strife - alright. Then dont! (Says happily)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:22 pm

Kendal- nah I will but there probably still asleep

Serena- ( passed out)
    Doctors and medical staff see him and take Serena and but her on a gurney and wheel her to the medical
    Can you be a doctor ill be Molly
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:31 pm

Strife - (frowns and shrugs) alright whatever.

Neer - (watches as they carry her away, afraid to follow unsure if whats even going on.)
    Doctor - (they nive quickly down the hall pushing her on the gurney) inergency room! (They make a left and go theough the ER doors)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:36 pm

Molly- ( rushes with them next to doctor guy ) what should we do? Surgery? The blood loss if blood is to great-
    Doctor girl- well do whatever we can to keep her alive thats are job

Kendal- ugh I have to get changed but I don't want to. ( smells his shirt) you smell nice

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:04 am