WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 18 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Admin Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:00 pm

Bri- ( hops into passenger seat)

Serena- ( lets hair out of its loose bun and it spills to almost her ankle feels her fluffy hair up against her leg and turns away from we're the bathroom is and towards her bed thinks: man I need to cut this)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 18 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:09 pm

decimus - follows her gaze and is about to ask naveah how she can even tolerate zeppelin anymore but stop when he seems zep
    zeppelin - goes around to the back of the van and drops the bag and tries to open the huge trunk but his chest screams not to try doing that. grits his teeth and heaves it over picking up the bag and tossing it in.

cleff - watches zeppelin carefully as he talks to strife. wait, why tex--oh never mind i remember now. did kendal tell you all of that stuff?
    strife - in some way.
    cleff - nods so you guys r driving there now?
    strife - didnt i just say we were driving?
    cleff - well yes but-- starts getting annoyed when he cuts him off.
    strife - do you have the antidote.
    cleff - yes. we have it. but where ke-- almost growls as he cuts him off again.
    strife - she's coming to texas as well, with Neer and them.

jeez man thats long
    neer - comes back out of the bathroom in a looking miserable as normal then smiles when he sees serena. ya, you do.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:15 pm

Bri- ( looks at cleff and quirks eyebrows like: what's going on. Taps foot nervously and hops out if car hides behind another car and breathes deeply. ) mak

Serena- ( frowns and fluffs up hair) to loooong!

Kendal- ( switched in bed as she dreams)
    Maliha- ( growls while dreaming)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:17 pm

Naveah - ( watches him furrowing eyebrows sad. Wants to talk to him but figured shell do it next stop sees the box of the antidote in the front )
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:30 pm

neer - walks over and lightly pulls her hair to be in front of her face. its like your own personal blanket.
    crispin - ...very quite as he sleeps.

cleff - looks over at bri worriedly tuning out for what strife is saying. 
    strife - ..cleff!
    cleff - huh? s-sorry.
    strife - repeats what he said before.
    cleff - eyes widen what?!
    strife -mumbles. that what i thought. never mind that how's bri?
    cleff - she's, glances where he saw her last sadly. shes not taking it too well...but she's trying her best.

zeppelin - gets in the van and goes to the back most seat, staying quiet.
    decimus - hey zeppelin what happened to your eye? asks out of curiosity.
    zeppelin - tenses up.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:37 pm

Bri- ( takes a deep breath and slides in ground ) mak on sorry for before its just really hard to explain.

Serena- ( blows it out of her face then reaches for neer's shoulders hands trace along his neck and slumps into him giving him a hug, buries face into his neck) I can see a little

iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:40 pm

Naveah- ( for a moment eyes flash in anger that he would even ask that then face lightens up and tries to help zeppelin out hoping he won't notice what she's doing ) hey decimus did you know I'm really from Egypt I just don't have an accent
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:51 pm

neer - eyes light up. good. smiles. thats very good.  burries his face in her hair and wraps his arms around her finally comfortable since no one else is around.

mak -  is standing by another car watching her and wants to say something but doesnt want to make her look crazy so instead he just lets himself be visible.

zeppelin - lets out a breathe he'd been holding and watches naveah as she talks wondering if she was actually trying to help him out or if she just didnt care and wanted to change the subject.
    decimus - looks at her a little confused then guesses its a touchy subject regretting he asked it. i think you already told me you were from egypt.

zeppelin - turns away looking out the window not wanting to listen to him talk. probably when you were trying to make a move on her when she was in a "zep hatin state"
    decimus - shrugs. but you never told me much.

strife - sighs. alright cleff. dont hurt yourself. keep them safe. hangs up. 
    cleff - hangs up to pressing end a little angrily. keep them safe? dont tell me to do that strife, kendal told you the same thing and look where it got you.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:56 pm

Bri- ( sees him and eyes light up but also feels guilty) mak .. ( voice cracks and tears come out of her eyes)

Serena/ ( smiles and hands move alone his jaw line and trace across his lips leans up and kisses him gently)

iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:01 pm

Sry might be slow

Naveah- ( glances at zepoelin for a mine t fighting the urge to drag him out of the car and talk to him then turns to decimus) ya well I'm from Egypt accent gone but uh you know that ( really hates talking bout her homeland but wants to help zeppelin) not much to tell actually
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:08 pm

mak - smiles at her and walks over only visible to her. stop crying already. leans down and kisses her forehead. then points behind her at the van and cleff coming. then fizzles back into the air.

zeppelin - realizes she isnt even telling him as little as she told himself before and thinks: i bet she doesnt like you one bit decimus, not one bit.
    cleff - hops into drivers seat. ok guys! claps hands together. WERE GOING TO TEXAS BABY! YIHOO! ill explain on the way.

neer - tilts his head to the side and kisses her back more passionately wanting to do this for so long.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:23 pm

Bri- (shivers when he kisses her forehead and reaches out when he fizzled into air wishing he was there then goes back to the van and whipes tears hoppes in) were to?

Serena- ( props elbows in his shoulders and runs hands through his hair and kisses him insistently tugs him closer to her so she presses right against him)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:26 pm

Naveah- ( quirks eyebrows and shrugs) alright I guess. ( glances at zeppelin again quickly not being able to stop herself)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:34 pm

decimus - its still pretty cool.
    zeppelin - can feel her gaze and looks over at her locking his eye on hers.
    cleff - starts up the engine and takes off starting to blab on about texas and why there going there and such.
    decimus - yea, ive heard about that, but i never believed it.

neer - heart starts pumping blood double time as his heart races. slowly walks forward forcing her to fall backward onto the bed and cups her face with his hand kissing her deeply.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:40 pm

Serena- ( little but surprised for a monenr since she has no idea weres she going especially as she falls back but then smiles while kissing him and arches back wanting to be even closer. Kisses him now hungrily and hands grab onto his hair)

Bri- ( nods) me to but if there going there were going there. Any word on Kendal?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:45 pm

Naveah-( face gets hit and turns away and listens in in there conversation)

Gtg Be on later
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:55 pm

Zeppelin - (shoulders droop and he looks down at his hands not really hearing any of them talk) [after all ive done, after all ive said she still wont trust me, what if she never takes me back? What if shes already trying to forget about me?] (hands start to shake and he turns to look out the window trying to calm down by lookif at the scenery)
    Cleff - (face goes grave) shes with neer and serena. Maliha and crispin are there too.
    Decimus - neer cotter?
    Cleff - (nods) yeah that guy i was talking to strife, is his brother

Neer - (insides seem to completely melt never had done anything like this before. Flops down onto the bed leaning over her and kisses her hungrily wanting more and more. One hand starts to trace down her neck)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:04 pm

Bri- ( stiffens) that guy? ( turns to decimus) you know him?
    Serena-(hands skin across his back and kisses him back passionatly shivers at the touch of him in her neck and pushes him closer to her )
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:05 pm

How do we art up ss card?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:15 pm

Pause on theeeem cuz his next reply naveah might not like

Neer - (breaks away catching his breath) so how much can you see now? (Smiks and trails a finger down her sthe side of her shirt)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:23 pm

serena- like ... breathes deeply catching breath. blinks slowly and when opens eyes can see little specks off light like shes looking through a bunch of little key holes. theres these clear dots like parts of my eyes are healing before other parts

gasp what is it please tell me i wanna know
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:24 pm

what? no not yet i still gotta think on it more 

neer - smiles. well at least its coming back. leans down and kisses the side of her neck.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:32 pm

serena- eyes widen and gaps quietly before quickly pushing him down and sitting ontop of him. kisses him hingrily and keeps hands on his chest so he stays down
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:42 pm

neer - looks at her surprised then his eyes flutter shut as he kisses her back. absorbs every second loving it all so much.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:09 pm

serena- startsto kiss him more gently and mouth trails down his neck slowly kissing along his jawline and down his throat

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:19 am