WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 17 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Admin Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:59 pm

Bri- ( neither does she and they go back down the hall to naveah)

Actually I don't really remember that all I much I mean I do a little
    iggy
    iggy

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 17 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  iggy Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:00 pm

Naveah- ( giggles ) ya right nice girl ( sees Bri and cleff and waves them over)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:04 pm

Id forgotten until you'd reminded me :p

Decimus - (laughs and nods to cleff and bri) how is h--oh (sees him)
    Cleff - how bout heading back tonight?
    Zeppelin - (stops a few feet behind them and adjusts his eyepatch annoyed that it keeps slipping)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:07 pm

I did?

Bri- ya lets do that, good idea ( walks next to naveah waiting for her reaction of a shirtless zeppelin)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:09 pm

Naveah- ( smile drops when she sees zeppelin clenches fists holding self back but keeps expression hard turns away from him and to cleff) ya lets go the faster we get this to Kendal the better
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:16 pm

Whn bri was like "tried to redeem urself..." Nvm thats just what i thought of

Zeppelin - (finally fixes the eyelatch and looks up confused then realizes it must be cuz he doesnt have a shirt on and looks down ashamed) ill uh... Be back i forgot something. Quickly turns out of the room back to the bed and grabs the shirt and stands there for a moment trying to figure out why he cant just do things normally)(puts the shirt on and as he does the eyepatch completely breaks, picks it up and realizes how worn out it is and throws it out angry) combs his hair over that side of his fae with his hands and goes back)
    Cleff - (turns to decimus) we could use your skills back in seattle
    Decimus - only if im not a burden

iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:20 pm

I remember see ya it was both zeppelin had like a mental break down and punched Kendal then got in a huge fight with mak so ya

Naveah- ( looks at Zeppelins face and the hair combed over and quirks head knowing it sucks to hide things like that turns to decimus ) how could you be there a burden we have a ton of ki- ( stops self remembering the fire then looks at Bri like: I'm sorry)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:22 pm

Ya I remember the fight and yes Bri still mad and that's what she was talking about

Bri- ( nods: it's ok.) well maybe not Seattle we think our group is going somewere else
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:27 pm

Cleff - were gonna halve to call strife. wanna do it or you want me to?
    Zeppelin -
    Decimus - i guess i could tag along. In case someone else nearly dies.
    Zeppelin - (glares at decimus)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:31 pm

Bri- ( cracks a tiny smile) you do it ill start crying but don't be mean to him
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:32 pm

Naveah- I think you should come seriously we've been attacked a few times it would be good to have a healer
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:42 pm

Decimus - then i guess thats decided
    Cleff - ill do my best (smiles michieviously at bri trying to get a laugh out of her and whips out his phone)
    Zeppelin - (looks away not happy that defimus is coming) im gonna pack my stuff. (Leaves the room not wanting to be standing there anymore) (goes o his empty room and throws the few clothes back into his bag not having much to pack) (sinks to his knees wincing and then zippers the bag shut)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:47 pm

Bri- lets go pack up the truck
    Tali- ( rubs up to her and puts keys in her hand) new truck it's a yes van so no one will attack you
    Bri- ( hugs her) thanks tal
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:49 pm

Naveah- ( waddles over holding the box and plops in the new truck lightly smiles and hopes in the middle section)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:55 pm

Gtg might be on later tonight
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:00 pm

Afk shower and bye yo
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:02 pm

Cleff (already has his stuff together so he steps aside and calls strife)
    Strife - (picks up)
    Cleff - strife?
    Strife - yes
    Cleff - w-where are you guys.... Now
    Strife - in a car driving
    Cleff - well yea i know that but... Who got out?
    Strife -(tells him) were going to texas

Zeppelin - (stands up wincing again and slowly makes his way to the van with his duffel bag)
    Decimus - (hops in beside naveah) yo. So where we going?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:05 pm

Neer - we should all get some rest (says everyone but really just means kendal) (turns and walks back to the motel and talks to one of the guys working there)
    Crispin - (jumls onto kendals shoulder as a ferret)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:07 pm

NEER'S GROUP

Kendal- ( nods and gets out smiles loopoly and crispin and walks to entrance)
    Serena- ( sits in front and rubs eyes seeing a little bit more then she could before sees little specks if light and smiles jumps out of car)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:26 pm

Yay serena sight!

Neer - (gets the room keys) i only got two. I don wanna waste more money. You guys can decide whos with who they both have pull out couches, probably both crappy but oh well
    Crispin - (i call not neer!)
    Neer - (narrows eyes at him) fine by me

Ahh sry that took so long had no idea i forgot to press send
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:52 am

Serena- ill be with neer you to be with Kendal
    Kendal- ( takes a key and goes into her room pulls out the bed on a couch and flips down already asleep)
    Maliha- ( shrugs a d turns into wolf form in midair as she jumps onto the other bed)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:59 am

crispin - (turns into cat and crawls up beside maliha for warmth)
    Neer - (unlocks the door and walks in sits on the edge of one bed) texas of all places.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:18 am

Serena-( shrugs) well she said its safe so ( located other couch and sits)
    Maliha- ( curls up around him and sleeps)
    Kendal- (spread out on bed already asleep
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:28 pm

neer - sighs and gets up going to the bathroom and takes a shower since the last time he did..was like...in forever. finishes shower, comes his hands through his hair quickly so it wont knot,and put the same clothes back on. stares into the mirror expecting to see some angry, disturbing looking monster but just sees himself.
    crispin - falls asleep quickly.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:58 pm

Naveah- not sure yet we have to wait for cleff ( looks out window and sees zeppelin face softens and would love for everything to be the same and for her to sleep in the back with him and curls up against his warm skin but bites inside of cheek trying to clear thought)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:42 pm