WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 19 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:19 pm

neer - moans and writhes under her not knowing how much he can take since he's not used to any of this. keeps his hands on her knees.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 19 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Admin Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:29 pm

serena- slowly kisses abck up his neck and gets back to his mouth. hair spills across her and a strand of hair flips itno her face smiles and kisses him passionatly
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:38 pm

neer - digs his hands into her hair not getting enough of her and kisses her for longer before sliding his hand down to her waist to the trim of her shirt just wanting to see her for once.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:27 pm

serena-stretches up more and kisses more down his neck a little more insistently hands moves along his collar bone and under the top trip of his shirt

afk shower
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:30 pm

Neer - (lets go if her shirt and quickky pulls his off throwing it on the floor and startsto pull her shirt up feeling her soft stomach)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:01 pm

Serena- ( rubs hands all over chest since she can't see feels his muscles and a wide smile comes over her face. Wiggles in excitement as he starts to pull her shirt up worried she might look a little to skinny since she is. Ignores it and kisses downs his neck and rolls her tongue over the side of his neck and nibble at his skin)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:12 pm

Neer - (gasps and closes his eyes in plessure steching out his neck and rolls her shirt up iver her arms putting it aside)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:20 pm

I gonna go after we do this part then ill post in the morning a wake up seen for everyone

SerenA- ( licks up his neck and abd shy era feeling his hands touching her fingers dance across his chest and moves down and kisse his collate one then starts to kiss down his chest)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:29 pm

Mmmk

Neer - (moans loudly never felt anything like it before. Keeps his own eyes closed feeling up her body with his hands. Cant take it anymore and clips her over on the bed putting one knee on one side of her and his cold metal one kn the other so she cant move. Smirks loving every second if this and starts touching to kiss drag his lips ho her stomach finding it impossible to get enough) God Serena, how has this never happened before.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:35 pm

Serena- (shudders and whimpers in pkeasure then when he says that laughs) I don't know I was never opposed to it (hands runs through his hair and arches back. )
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:43 pm

Neer - (slips an arm under back and brings her up to him brushing his teeth again her chest then making his way up tonher lips again and thrusts his tongue into her mouth kissing her very roughly.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:49 pm

Serena- (surprised by his roughness but does the same: tongue goes into his mouth and French kisses him hungrily. Drags hands up his back and ends up dragging her nails up his back over filled with pleasure. It leaves a white line but nothing hurtful. Groans into his mouth)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:53 pm

Neer - (his body shudders at her touch and he groans unable to stop it)(then his kisses suddenly become much softer and he slows down scaring himself at what he was doing)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:56 pm

Serena- ( startled at his sudden gentleness kisses him softly and pulls away looking concerned) neer ( almost whispers) something wrong? ( quirks head and cups his face)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:03 am

Neer - (feels bad for being the one to stop it but is seriously afraid that he might lose it and hurt her again. Hands starts fo shake as he thinks about it and curses himself for ruining this) no. I-im ok. (Is trying to reasure himself more then her)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:45 am

Ugh sry

Serena- ( face softens and pulses up up so she's sitting) we don't have to go this if your not ready ( tilts his chin up so he's looking at her) I would completely understand
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:31 am

Neer - its not that... I just.. (Rests his handsnon her arms and his Next words come out barely audible) i dont want to hurt you.

Nah its fine

Last edited by ZeldaFox on Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:40 pm

Serena- ( hears it just barely and stares at him having no words) I ... ( looks down at lap) neer ( forces him to look at get and cups his face in her hands) in not good with words but I know this: you would never hurt me I don't even under stand how you would think that you would. Look you wouldn't I know you and you .. I just. I mean ... I'm not exactly sure what you mean by hurt but ... You ... You wouldn't
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:47 pm

Neer - i keep... I keep thinking ill lose it and...(hates to say it so much) [and purposefully inflict pain on you. Ive done it before. I dont even remember most of it. Actually a lot of what happened when i had those abilities is getting fuzzy.] i dont know, i still dont understand how your not taking the chances to kill me. (Gulps as all of his worries start to flow back)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:57 pm

Serena- ( you want to know why I forgave you why I was never mad at you? Because the shifting abilities, the more powerful they are the more your mind separates, the more you go crazy. We all suffere from it the more powerful you are the worse it is I'm like that to neer but you .. ( feels so stupid and cheesy saying this and looks down) ( with you here you make me want to be a better person.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:02 pm

Awwwwe
    Neer - (stares at her dumbstruck never have thought if it that way. Sits there fir a minute staring at her before wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close putting his head over one shoukder and strokes her long hair) you dont need to change one bit.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:14 pm

Serena- ( smiles and hands curl around his hair ) well I don't know about that but ( blinks back tears) I .. ( speaks softly) I love you
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:18 pm

Neer - ( smiles) [i love you too]
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:24 pm

Serena- ( feels a burning Shane when she says it and hears a loud voice in her screaming: your pathetic closes eyes and rubs temple trying to ignore it. It fades away and hugs neer tighter reassuring herself that she does)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:28 pm

Its her evil aunt malinda!!!

Neer - (hugs her tightly his breathe brushing her ear. Then falls on his side bringing her down with him lying down on the bed with her still in his arms never waning to let go)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:49 am