WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 32 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:49 pm

eh they can share.
    and yeah i almost forgot igs chars can just like be wiht whatever room they want whe she eventually comes back to say hello :P

strife - eyes open sleepily, his arms wrapped around kendal.

zero - is already pulling on her hole filled knee high converse that dont even look like converse anymore. come on people get up!
    rori - mumbles in pillows. just go back to sleep zero.

crispin - curcled up as a cat next to a pillow.
    neer - lies on the bed with his head propped up on a pillow looking at the tv but not really watching it, dark circles under his eyes.

fox - stands on the outside balcony which is only a few feet across, because of how many rooms they have to fit in the building. moves his third cigarette this morning away from his mouth and blows out a ring of smoke watching it blow away into the light breeze.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 32 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Admin Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:04 pm

K

Kendal- (signs and is curled up into him breathing steadily still fast asleep.)

Fallon- (has pulled out all the covers and sheets from her bed and is sleeping under a big ball of them)

Maliha- (sleeps on bed as a wolf but perks up)

Tao-(spread out on bed almost actually falling off of it)
    Sam- (up in his room making coffe)

Serena- (sleeps next to him but is turned away from him and is asleep)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:11 pm

neer - tilts head to the side a bit to look at serena seeing all of her beautiful blonde hair lay flat all over the bed and sighs muttering looking back at the TV. we gotta cut that.
    hmm does she want her lovely hair or can neer chop it off.

zero - looks over at fallon and smiles sitting back in the chair. guess you need your sleep. 

fox - puts the pack back into his pocket before letting the cigarete drop over the balcony and going back inside being very quiet as he slides the door shut. sees sam up. mornin. looks at tao and rolls his eyes. i dont understand how he can sleep like that.

crispin - is having a short little dream about a mouse that he's trying to catch but he just cant be fast enough.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:17 pm

Maliha- (ears flop as she sees crispins little paws wiggle as he dreams and Wolfy smiles)

Ummmm idk does neer like it?
    Serena-(shoulders move and opens one eye using her hearing to jolt her awake)

Tao-(starts to slide off bed a little)
    Sam-(takes a cup of coffe and looks fed at Tao and smiles) he's an active sleeper. Which is surprising since he's so mellow.

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:22 pm

gah sry afk for a while
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:33 pm

neeeeeevermind

NO HE HATE SIT R U KIDDING ME?
    jk
    well yes...but yea know he's worried it might get caught in something or something Razz

neer - can tell she's awake but doesnt acknowledge it as he holds a chunk of her hair in his hands trying to tie knots out of boredom.

fox - nods and watches as he slides off. least i wont have to be the one to wake him up.

strife - strokes her thinking of his long gone long hair.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:37 pm

Sam- i wouldn't be surprised if he fell off and stayed asleep

Serena- (smiles and mumbles) wow thanks this thing is and enough without you tying knots in it.

Kendal-(smiles and awakens. Hugs him tighter and yawns)

Tao-( keeps sliding till he tumbles off the bed onto the floor snapping away immediately. Holds up Hands in defense like someone is going to attack him. Looks around then looks at bed and face reddens in e,a resent and he hopes no one saw what just happened)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:46 pm

Neer - (takes a bit to respond before realizing shed said something. Stops playing with her hai instead letting it lay in his hand. Blinks and looks over at her). Sorry what?

Strife - (smiles and kisses her forehead and carefully prys iff her fingers and slowly slips out of bed pulling his pants back on leaving the ratty shirt on the ground)

Fox - (starts to clap loudly)
    Crispin - (mrows in bis sleep when a large animal cokes out in front of him and be wakes up)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:50 pm

Tao- (looks at him and eyes widen but then smiles and bows head) thank you

Serena- I said (rolls oer so she faces him) this thing is bad enough without you tying knots in it

Kendal-( yawns and rolls over to wear he was laying since its warm and keeps eyes closed)

Maliha- (whines when he wakes up and barks shortly saying: what's wrong)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:05 pm

crispin - sits up, his tail twitching behind him. just a silly dream. sorry did i wake you?

neer - oh. says flatly and drops the hair from his hands, looking back at the tv, thinking to himself. is it really all over? everything we've done back in Seattle, none of that is here, so then what was the point of everything? 

fox - grins. your welcome.

strife - smiles to himself thinking about how lucky he was to stumble across kendal those months ago. goes into the bathroom and frowns at his reflection hating the short hair that can no longer cover his eyes.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:08 pm

Serena- (can sort of sense his mood and can see a bit more so lays a hand on his own) hey. What's wrong? Is something bothering you?

Tao-(stands and let's the other kids sleep and crosses room and takes his own cup of coffe)
    Sam- so what's in the agenda for today
    Tao- how would I know (smiles) I would ask Kendal but dont go In there now they might not be .. Huhhh ... Decent yet.

Maliha- (a little)

Kendal-(sketches out leg in the bed and slips out of it clumsily slips on underwear not wanting to
    It anything else on since it's getting hotter. Picks up a random shirt that happens to be strife's and throws it on. Doesn't realize it's to big for her and goes to the kitcheny part wanting coffe)

I jut realize everyone loves coffe and I was thinking bout it and I got sad with what I came up with but also happy
    They all like coffe cuz Arazo liked coffe and Kendal inherited it and passed it on to them also I found out a reason why need and Serena beat Kendal. I know i didn't have to but I wanted to make it plausible just in case it ever did become an anime
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:33 pm

annnnnd the reason isssss?
    and thats a sweet little side thing, lol with the coffee

neer -  no. speaks flatly and swings legs over the side of the bed and bends over fixing a part of the metal leg that bent a little while he was sleeping. frowns and finally finds a latch a little below where the metal starts that must be able to pull off the leg so he doesnt ruin it while he's sleeping or something. snorts. that would have been more useful before.

strife - washes his face and comes back out of the bathroom seeing kendal wearing his shirt and would think its cute except for the fact that the shirt has a bunch of rips and is worn down to the point of being extremely thin. comes up behind her as she's making her coffee and wraps his arms around her stomach resting his head on her shoulder. good morning.

fox - gee your not even up for five minutes and your going for coffee.

crispin - ears droop a little. sorry.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:45 pm

Tao- (pours a cup) well, are little group if feuled on coffe and the blood of our enemies and this one seems a little more practical right now (says with all seriousness and takes a sip)
    Sam-(cracks a smile)

Kendal-morning (turns head and kisses him on the cheek) Your shirt is ineffective (realizes it was his a few moments ago) but its warm and smells nice so..

Serena- (furrows eyebrows and sits up. Swings legs off bed and stads woozily)

K so Serena and ne'er back then weren't human and I've decided that Kendal's powers are just super strength and super speed that's it so her adadvancesment we close to a shifters though much faster but shifters could be very very strong and since there's two of them I just figured . Ya

Sorry if slow
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:07 pm

well two of them could easily beat her.
    one of them, i say just depends on who really tries harder
    possibly end up killing each other.

neer - stands up and bends his knee a bit before walking around in the small room. images run through his head of past events his mind seeming to be having a hard time getting used to the quietness. runs a shaky hand through his hair and goes over to the kitchen opening the fridge to the pre-made food the hotel had in there. hungry

strife - chuckles. i dont mind your wearing my clothes. kisses her neck and back away pouring a glass of plain water for himself.

fox - makes a face of disgust. never tried coffee, never want to.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:15 pm

Tao- (snorts out laughter) you can smoke but I'm the disgusting one for drinking coffe.

Serena- little (stands up and reaches out arms) wered you go. ...

Kendal- (smirks and looks back st him and takes a sip. Leans against counter and states at his chest smiling)

On yai know I was just thinking bout it

Gtg soon
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:24 pm

strife - looks at her as he downs the glass. what? gurgles through the water.

fox - yes, exactly.

neer - why dont you try using ur senses. says in a snappy way not even realizing it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:33 pm

Serena- (started for a mkemnt but feels anger in her for no reason not even realizing its her shifter attitude) ok fine (closes eyes) you know what my senses are telling me there saying neers an asshole.

Kendal-(tucks hair behind her ear and smiles) nothing .... Just you are very very handsome

Tao-oh obviously (takes another sip and smiles)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:36 pm

Gtg I might be on but probably not
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:42 pm

Fox - stop taunting me.

Neer - (growls lowly slamming the fridge door) then clearly aomehing blocking hou fat ass nose. (The shread of shifter left in him starts to boil inside)

Strife - ( gulps down air as she moves her hair having no idea why that has such an effect on him) very very?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:47 pm

NEER!

Serena- excuse me? ( for a moment falters when he says fat but then hisses) what is the matter with you! You just wake up and decide to hate me today?

Kendal- ( smirks at him and tilts head to the side) very very

Tao- I am doing nothing if the sort
    Sam- ok I'm leaving ( walks away from them going in the next room to take shower)

Ya I can stay!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:57 pm

Yaaay
    And lol i love being meeeeean
    I mean i love making people be meeean ahhh its so refreshing
    This couples got some serious issues

Neer - (grits his teeth) i didnt wake up and decide to HATE you. I woke up and i realized how stupid you can be when Ur BLIND.

Strife - (laughs and copies her tiltin his head to the side as well)

Fox - look what you made same do tao. He left because ur coffee was stinking of the room. (Grins)
    Okay i know this is random. But ive decided mean neer shall return for a short while becaaause lets say thomas cotter had stored the powers in a special confining thingy and it started to well...leak.... A lot
    And thomas doesnt know it because hes doing oher stuff
    And these powerrrs are starting toooo return to their original ownerrrr neeeerrrererer

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:03 am

Okay got it and neer you better check yourself Serena got skillssssdd

Serena- ( balls up fists) well sry that I became blind while saving your sorry ass!

Kendal- ( giggles and covers face with cup and prances over to cabinets and searches for food)

Tao- ( rolls eyes and drinks coffe and plops cup in sink)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:09 am

Strife - (smiles to himself amused at her mood today) well im havin pretzels for breakfast idk about you. (Stands behind her and reaches over her ahoulders grabbing an unopened bag)

Neer - never asked you too, you did that all on your own. You lost to freaking liquid in ur eyes.

Fox - (yawns and walks iver to tao fluffing up his hair) better
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:13 am

Kendal- ( looks at him and grabs bagel things and takes a bagel out and puts cream cheese on it. Skitters around kitchen light, exceptionally happy)

Serena- well at least I didn't need my leg taken off!

Tao- ( scowls and runs fingers through hair trying to flatten it)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:20 am

Fox - (frowns) nio what are you doing! (Fluffs it back up again)

Strife - is my kendal ok? (Says jokingly as he sits down on the couch slouching down while eating)

Neer - (smirks a new look now in his eyes.) it can have built in blades now. Before it couldnt

Runnin low on battery

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:05 am