WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

iggy
    iggy

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 13 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  iggy Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:41 pm

Naveah-Eyes when and runs to her room knocking on door viciously

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 13 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:45 pm

Mak - (stands up and floatishly walks in front of her) b-bri your not crazy! You se me dont you?
    Zeppelin - huh? (Follows behind her)
    Cleff - bri?!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:50 pm

Bri- (backs away from him) stop stop stop. I don't want to deal with this again please my rother was bad enough now you (sinks down here's the knock but doesn't want to deal with them right now)

Uh what about neer Kendal and them
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:52 pm

Naveah- (hears her talking in a hushed voice and Knicks rapidly ) bri! Bri?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:57 pm

Your turn to post for them but ill post again
    Neer - (sighs and starts dragging two of the bodies into the brush nearby)
    Crispin - (i feel like a criminal)

Mak - (thinks that maybe this was a bad idea) im sorry bri.. I didnt mean too... Ill leave now (backs away and disappears in a cloud of whisps)
    Cleff - bri? Please open up.
    Zeppelin - (stands there shifting from one foot to the next)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:03 pm

Bri-(stands suddenly wanting him back goes to doors and opens the, looking deadly pale) theses something I have to tell you guys. (explains to them how the house burned down and how only a few people survived)

Oh sorry

Kendal- well I don't have a shovel so (picks up Jeyne and lays her in the grass. Clocks around for maybe a trench or something)
    Maliha- (drags another one ver and grabs another one to)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:04 pm

Naveah- oh my god (reaches forward and hugs her tightly feels tears forming) I'm sorry I didn't know everyone as much as you did

Sry gtg I'll be on in the morning (promise) so we can continue
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:09 pm

Mk

Cleff - (color drains from his face) a-all thise kids?
    Zeppelin - thats horrible...

Crispin - (follow me) (turns into a cat and pads a little farther in hntil he finds a deep ditch in beween two trees)
    Neer - (looks over at kendal)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:14 pm

Kendal-(picks her up gently and walks after him lays her in the ditch and covers her with dirt ) come on crispin (Scoops him up and hugs him as she walks back)

Bri-(nods with tears in eyes) mak wasn't one of the survivors so (whipes eyes even though she just saw him blocks it out from her mind thinking shell desl with it later)

I gonna go cuz this dying see ya and iggs in morning
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:19 pm

Kk
    Neer - we should all get some rest (says everyone but really just means kendal) (turns and walks back to the motel and talks to one of the guys working there)
    Crispin - (jumls onto kendals shoulder as a ferret)

Cleff - mak too? (Looks at her like a crushed puppy) how.. (Stumbles back to the other side of the hallway) how could that happen?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:11 am

Bri- I don't know (looks down at feet feeling guilty but she had to tell them) so can we just get the antidote and do this right for them?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:44 am

Cleff - (calms down and his sadness is replaced by anger and nods ready to skin some soldiers alive) ya , we can do that
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:54 am

Naveah- Nods with Cleff now with determination of course Bri. Come on let's go see what we have to do
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:57 am

Bri- ya ya let's go (walks down the hall not evan caring that Zeppelins there)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:00 am

Hey what was that other girls name again that gretted them when they got there?

Cleff - (folloooows) are we goin to talk to :girl:
    Zeppelin - (follows clsely behind all of them)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:12 am

Tony? No that was the other girl um tali?

Naveah- (looks at Bri sadly but keeps walking they go downstairs looking for the girl as a bunch of people walk by)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:19 am

Tali ya

Bri- (sees Tali walk by noticing er purple hair) hey!
    Tali- (turns) oh hey guys were getting ready to go come on I'll show you what you'll be doing
    Bri- (smiles sadly and follows her)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:28 am

Cleff - (smiles at tali but it quickly disappears as they follow her)
    Zeppelin - (looks into ever room they pass getting a good look at everyone and the building)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:44 am

Talks (brings them to drive way) ok so your going to hang on to the back of the truck and the antidote is on another truck so you'll jump on that truck and ride to the warehouse
    Bri- got it that sounds .. Easy
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:48 am

Zeppelin - but wont they see us?
    Cleff - we'll make sure they dont
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:49 am

Naveah- (that does not sound easy oh my god) ( nods) so we just get the antidote when there taking it out and another truck will be there to pick us up
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:55 am

Tali- well be behind them like 100 meters back. So get ready to fight ok?
    Bri- sure thing
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:58 am

Cleff - we'll be as sneaky as we can but if one of them sees us then we'll have to fight. If that happens, we'll just have to get to the antidote as quick as possible and get out of there.
    Zeppelin - (nods)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:08 am

Tali- right so get on the truck when the people tell you and I'll see you there (jogs away)
    Bri- (leans against the truck) alright lets just wait
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:10 am

Naveah- (stands next to her) well were do we go when we're done?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:02 am