WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 12 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Admin Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:56 pm

Maliha- ( nudges Kendal awake and jumps gracefully next to neer)
    Guy- uh a wolf
    Kendal- ( opens eyes and sees what happening wearily gets up and stumbles out) what now?
    Serena- ( gets out after her instructing jeyne to stay in the car) thugs
    Kendal-great. ( eyes narrow suddenly feeling less sad and more angry takes out sword!
    Guy- that chicks got a sword
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 12 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:04 pm

Girl - pf cute weve got guns (pulls back the slide her gun and its ready to shoot, and gets out of car pointig i at them) who da hell aw you freaks?
    Neer - (raises an eyebrow and walks forward leisurly) freaks?
    Guy - if you step away from the van we'll leave you alone
    Crispin - (laughs inside)
    Neer - you thugs? U guys got a problem?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:24 pm

Kendal- ( takes a gun out to) hat do you want ( snarls violently)
    Serena- ( stumbles around trying to figure out were they are)
    Guy- can that freak even see ( snickers)
    Maliha- ( growls and hair bristles)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:32 pm

Girl - whatw we want is that lretty lil van u got there. Did u kill the soldiers with your faces?! (Laughs hystericly)
    Neer - im getting sick of her already
    Guy- dont talk to her like dat man! (Shoots his gun and screams in happiness)
    Crispin - (jumps at the shot)
    Neer - (looks at him annoyed when he missed by a ton) (runs forward going for him)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:36 pm

Guy- ( sees jeyne scorching away trying to get out of view) hehdlook
    Guy- look at da girlllll

Kendal- ( shoots the guy in the leg and comes rushing at him)
    Maliha- ( growls and stalks round lead guy)
    Serena- ( stumbles around with gun in hand ) weres they go
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:40 pm

Neer - (yells in serenas direction) use your senses you idiot!
    Crispin - (turns into hawk and the guy stares at him wideyes as he swoops down to peck his head)
    Girl - ooh thanks boys i got the girl!! (Runs after her and quickly comes in front of her grabbin her by the hair on top of her head) hey sweety
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:46 pm

Serena- shut up or ill attack you! ( follows his voice and listens for there movement)
    Kendal/ ( isn't paying attention still caught up in own fighting)
    Maliha- ( notices the girl and jeyne and howls)
    Jeyne- ( screams and elbows her in the face trying to get away)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:53 pm

neer - smiles at serena's words and brings his elbow down on a guys head knocking him out.
    girl - grits teeth angry. you b**ch! whips out her gun and in an instant pulls the trigger at point blank range shooting her in the center of the forehead, watching her lifeless body drop. idiot girl. kicks her body to the side.
    crispin - turns head at the sound of the gunshot, and his eyes widen.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:03 pm

Serena- ( hears a gunshot and winces) who's shot?
    Kendal- ( turns and sees jeyne crumple to the ground screams:) No! ( charges at her and round house kicks the girl in the face tears starting to form punches her savagely in the face) HOW COULD YOU! ( all her anger start to cone out on the punches from the fire to some of her friends getting hurt especially little zero and her strife. Screams while punching her face and knuckles get bloody)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:24 pm

Girl - (blacks out/dies/whatevers)

Neer - (turns head to kendal and watches her)
    Crispin - (no not again)(after a while he cant take it and turns to human to make her stop)
    Neer - (puts out an arm in front of crispin) let her go. Might as well take it out on the girl who killed her friend.
    Crispin - (looks down face sad)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:30 pm

Kendal- ( bites jaw down and miffledly screams . Punches the girl so hard her face starts to become deformed cries silently and pummels fists as hard as she can taking all of her anger and sadness out)
    Serena-( comes from behind neer and hands wraps around his arm steadying self hears the screams and winces)
    Maliha- ( watches her as a human in fear and wonder wants to stop her but holds back)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:39 pm

Naveah- As they walk down the hall smiles feeling oddly comfortable with him walking along side of her thinks: we look good together. Then shuts down the thought. Walks next to her room right next to bris room well see you in the morning Quickly shoots forward and kisses him on the cheek then steps inside after throwing him a smile
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:47 pm

Zeppelin - (feels as if hes falling in live with her all over again) yea...night. (Turns down the hallway smiling and goes into his emoty room and flops down on the bed curling up in a ball wishing nVeah was there with him but knows if hes gonna win her back shes gonna have to make the calls)
    awWWW naveaaah.
    NEXT DAY??

Neer - we should get rid of the bodies.
    Crispin -(eyes widen: what?)
    Neer : cant expect people to pass by a lot if dead bodies.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:56 pm

Kendal-(stops hitting er arms drenched with blood and sweat breathes heavily and falls to knees looks at Jeyne but tears wont come out, since she's all cried out. Closes eyes and tucks hair behind her ears blood smudging on her face, stands up and turns and looks at them with absolute exhauste)
    Maliha- (sadly looks at her and walks over putting a hand in her shoulder and hugging her even though she doesn't hug back)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:00 pm

YES PLEASE

naveah- Curls up to sleep and then the night passes wakes up early and gets changed underneath clothes puts on a skin tight battle suit throws short on above them and puts on a leather jacket. Wraps up ear and smooths out hair. Opens door takes off jacket feeling tas to hot. Walks down hall going to the other guys room
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:06 pm

Zeppelin - (wakes up and rubs his eye going to his bathroom to wash up his face. Looks into his empty eye socket and shakes his head puttin his ey latch on and slipping the strap around his head) today ill make sure i do my part. (Throws on a black jacket and rough jeans thatll be able to withstand scraping against things)
    Cleff - (is already up) todays the day people!

Neer - well i didnt stop here fir nothing. We need rest (thinkds:she needs rest)
    Crispin - (nothing seems to work in our favor these days)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:10 pm

Bri- (wakes up not feeling like she wants to be alive. Sullenly gets dressed glad to just go home and see her friend that are alive. Can't help but cry when she thinks of maks happy face and his outgoing personality. Sits in bed) mak (voice is shaky feeling stupid) mak I don't really age any beliefs so I don't know if you can hear me but... You were ... You were amazing and my best friend and I ... I loved you to. I still can't believe your gone. I shouldn't say I loved you. I still do. I'll see you again someday maybe. Who knows if I'll even live long in this world. I love you ..( laughs shakily) I love you

Kendal- (steps away from her and closes jeynes eyes takes a water bottle out and washes the bold off)
    Maliha-(Nods and walks back to him pats crispins head) what do we do
    Serena(there's a dumpster over there we can dump the bodies and bury Jeyne
    Kendal- sure let's do thzt
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:15 pm

Sad
    Mak - (sits turned away from her on her bed) i can hear you (smiles looking up out the window)
    Ghostlyness
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:17 pm

Naveah- (struts down hallway and gets to Zeppelins room first knocks softly) CoMe on let's get Bri
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:19 pm

Can she see him

Bri- (feels a chill that's familiar to familiar. Thinks about her younger brother and how she saw him as a ghost a couple times speaks softly) mak. Mak if your there I love you
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:25 pm

Zeppelin - (slides his blade into he sheathe at his side.) be right there (answers and then opens the door trying not to just look her over like he used too, knowing but cant help it. Eyes travel up and down naveah for a few seconds before a tiny grin plays on his lips)(nods) lead the way.

Ya
    Mak - i love you two bri. And ill never stop. Even if i can never actually be here with you.
    Cleff - (comes out in all black gear since the shipment will be at night. Has a happy expression on until he sees zeppelin.) your coming
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:27 pm

Bri- (hears his voice and freezes turns slowly and sees mak blinks twice before letting out a high pitched scream)
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:30 pm

Naveah- Sighs not wanting to go oer this even tough she's a little still mad at zeppelin to yes he is. I know you and Bri won't be ok with that but come on,it's not like I have totally forgiven him either and I'm th one who has the reason not to forgive him so if I can deal with it you can deal with it Puppy dog eyes pleeeease cleffy
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:34 pm

Mak - (still doesnt turn toward her yet) ya know i never knew you had a brother
    Cleff - (crosses bis arms and eyebrow twitches at her face) fine
    Zeppelin - (resists the urge to snicker)
    Cleff - did bri just scream?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:40 pm

Bri-(twitches ) you can read my mind ( eyes widen in fear) it's happening again it's happening again. I'm crazy I am so so crazy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:27 am