WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

5 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 23 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:40 pm

me two NEXT FREE EP IS ON YEEEEEY

chelsea - yea...most of us are. sighs and turns back to the window rubbing her calves that now have large scabs.
    zero - starts cracking up more just because falllon is luaghing.
    rori - holds in a laughs herself. its contagious smiles.
    strife - looks back a them sadly not feeling a glimmer of laughableness at the situation there in but is glad they can make something good out of it.
    fox - leans closer and touches his scarf sad that it got a little burnt.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12 - Page 23 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #12

Post  Admin Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:01 pm

Tao- sorry I ruined the scarf you got me ( smiles shyly at him and digs hands into his jacket )
    Fallon/ ( giggles start to die down )
    Sam- freak
    Fallon- your a geek!
    Katann- oooh burn man

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:21 pm

zero - oh ya fallon good one. laughs and holds up her hand for a high five.
    strife - how come you have to be the one she looks up to? looks at zero dreading what fallon might be like when she's older.
    zero - smirks at strife.
    fox - shrugs. its your scarf, as long as you like it smiles warmly at him and brings out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:36 pm

Tao- ( sees the pack and narrows eyes) don't you dare
    Fallon- ( high gives her and looks at strife and giggles )
    Sam- ( smiles at them)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:51 pm

fox - looks at him confused. what. oh looks at him pleadingly. come on tao, just one. ill open a window?
    zero - turns back hearing the last part of their convo. open a window? its about to rain out there dude.
    fox - so? its not raining. yet.
    zero - shrugs and turns back
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:40 am

Tao- no. (Crosses arms) some people in here have breathed enough smoke in already and it would be hazardous to breath any more ( is already having a hard time) talking)
    Fallon- oh snap ( whispers)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:06 pm

fox - is starting to get a headache from not smoking in so long but sighs and puts it away. first stop then.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:34 pm

Tao- ( thinks: I will make you stop) ( stares at him intently making a mental note in his mind to keep check on fox, then smiles but vein able to be mad for long)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:10 pm

Awe tao... I dont even onow why i found that so cute

Fox - (smiles at tao and leans forward planting a kiss on his forhead then draws away again) just take it easy ok?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:30 pm

Tao- ( closes eyes when he kisses him and nods) yea I can do that. (Sighs and leans back)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:42 pm

Fox - (grins and rewraps the scarf around tao making half of it cover his face and leans back against the back if the other side)
    Fox - (had been thrned watching them and smiles)[awe theyre so cute]
    Strife - (rain starts to drum against the window getting harder and harder until it seems as if their in a monsune)
    Chelsea - (watches the drops drip down mesmerized)
    Rori - rain is such a beautiful thing.
    Strife - (grumbles) not for driving
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:49 pm

LIKE EREN AND MIKASA OH MY GOD

Tao- ( grins but you can't see because scarf covers his mouth keeps it like that not even feeling like moving it turns to stare out window)
    Sam- ( nods and mumbles) ya it is
    Katann- ( watches it like the rest)
    Fallon- do you think the Angels are crying in joy or in sadness?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:54 pm

I KNOW RIGHT IM SUCH A WONDERFUL COPIER

fox - (looks at no soecific point in front if him trying to ficus on anything bu the growing headache in his head)
    Zero - (sighs.) Sadness... Theyre cying of sadness Fallon
    Strife - (frowns) [depressing child]
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:56 pm

Fallon- oh ... ( looks out window) I'm sorry we made you sad angels
    Sam- ( stares at them an feels an ache in his stomach)
    Talking- ( notices his discomfort and listens in to what Fallon and zero are saying looks at fix a sad look on his face and waves him over)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:03 am

Fox - (taos motion doesnt register in his mind until a few seconds after and he blinks a few times before understanding and schoiches iver next to him giving him a little smile) hey tay-tay
    Zero - dont say sorry. Crying is goid. You cant b happy unless you shed some tears.
    Strife - (raises an eyebrow at her words)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:07 am

Tao- ( pulls arms up over him and pulls fix into his chest and smiles and kisses the top of his head) just shush ( listens to the raindrops )
    Fallon- ( blinks confused but then nods and stares out window, thinking in her little immature mind)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:12 am

Fox - ok. Ill jus shush(smiles and holds his hands over taos arms and closes his eyes listning to the steady beat if taos heart, his mind finally not thinking of his headache.)
    Zero - whatre we gonna di once were in texas?
    Strife -we'll talk to kendal about it
    Zero - kend!? Oh yea i forgot yay!
    Rori - (smiles)
    Leo - (eyes open and he slowsly sits up in his seat realizin its raining rubbin his eyes)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:16 am

Tao- ( breathing is steady and absentmindely rubs his back)
    Sam - ( smiles ) that good at least
    Katann- ( nods) so in Texas are we going to get trained or? ....
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:22 am

Strife - if you want to join the military then yes. But there's training fir all different branches. some groups are simply assassins with one target or a few people under one captain. (Relaying the info he remembers from the papers be read)
    Zero - coool
    rori - (frowns) I guess. If you think the fact that they need those groups is cool.
    zero - that's true...
    fox - (mind blocks out all other talk or thinking just concentrating on tao. Eyes start to get heavy as he seemes to be put into a trance and whispers) Tao...
    So what's gonna happen with these peeps in this group
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:29 am

All I know is that Tao and fox are cutie pies .
    You mean with the bandits right?
    Ok so hmmmm let meh think

Tao- ( smiles and kisses his forehead. Smiles into his hair ) hi to sleep ( whispers into his ear)
    Sam- that's true but it's still interesting
    Katann/ so we have a choice .. Well ok
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:32 am

Hehe I love them
    And I'm sorry but I cant stay awake. Right now this gonna be my last post
    Do bandits tomorrow

Fox - (doesn't want to sleep but doesn't have much of a choice when he drifts iff in Tao's arms)
    zero - (nods) leaste its not just like bam' military or not, it actually has kore options. Well akrright then
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:37 am

Tao- ( has a small smile on his face and sighs looking down at him not feeling tired looks over at then and listens in)

Lol I already left when you posted that

Sam- I wonder what the other options are, I mean sure there are the obvious ones but probably a lot more
    Fallon- ( suddenly exclaims) I wanna work with chemicals!
    Katann- ( laughs lightly) that's very ambitious Fallon
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:17 am

Zero - chemicals? (Honestly isnt to excited about her doing that)
    Strife - i bet theres a lot of opportunities with that fallon
    Rori - (shrugs) i dont know what i wanna do
    Leo - (hmm mets say theres a side isle in the car)(gets up and makes it to the back quietly before climbing into the back sitting across from tao) you look better
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:35 am

Tao- thanks but I can't feel a part if my leg ( smiles) I think they have me to much anesthesia
    Fallon- chemicals!
    Sam- yes we heard
    Fallon- mix em!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:40 am

Lol poor bolin the twins just dont like him that way

Leo - (smiles blowing a few strands of hair to the side) think you would have taken care of yourself differentl doctor tao? Hey that has a nice ring to it.
    Zero - (sighs) yea you mix em and then stuff explodes. (Mind hinks back to the time she ruined sams security mechanism at the door and it blew up)
    Rori - (cringes when she hears a roll of thunder very close to them)
    Zero - (eyes widen in excitement)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:08 am