WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 34 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Admin Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:00 pm

afk
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 34 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:01 pm

k
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:33 pm

Tao- ( writhes under him whimpering. Arches back and groans loudly.) people a-re gonna h-hear. ( (pants heavily, knows how submitting he is and thinks how no one else is thus excited by just this but then he thinks: I've never even kissed someone this is huge) ( hands grabs foxs hair and holds it in a death grip. As fox gets lower Tao gets more wild and loud)

Serena- ( doesn't see the kiss coming so flinches but then melts into him kissing him back softly)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:38 pm

Gonna be slow
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:45 pm

neer - kisses her softly for one moment longer then breaks away, gently pulling her into his embrace, her back to his chest, with them lying in the sand on their side.

fox - smirks very pleased with tao's reactions, and keeps going farther down. let them hear, you deserve to have a little fun every once in a while. stops kissing his right above the top of his pants not even realizes his hands are on the sides of each of tao's legs.

mmmmkeydokey
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:08 am

Aww spooning
    Hey what are both of these Guys ship names?

Serena- ( relaxes in his arms feeling safe and at peice. Closed eyes and sighs)

Also wt Serena was talking bout before about 'it' happening to her before? Her aunt beat her

Tao- ( feels his breath on his skin and arches back and moans ) s-stop
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:19 am

ahhhh that was the word lol i couldnt remember
    hmm for serena and neer?
    nerena...no -_- seer...no -_- reneer....idk
    and then the other's gotta be either Fao, or Tox lol

neer - holds her firmly his breathing slowing down. goodnight
    aww thats sad poor serena. Sad thats gonna be brought up again later... Wink
    i love those two ^^

fox - stops immediately and looks up at tao, what he was about to do just dawning on him. moves off of tao to the edge of the bed smiling nervously. sorry...

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:31 am

I vote on tox and ya neer and Serena that's hard
    Also I'm down with that

Serena- goodnight neer ( slips into quiet slumber)

Tao- ( breathes heavily and sits up, feels cold without fox there and looks at him longingly) I didn't say stop all the way
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:39 am

fox - shakes his head and sighs. no. this is one of the reasons i could never keep a guy, i can never control myself. looks down at his hands.

neer - falls asleep content.

hmm

sereer...nerena ....ah why they so hard -_-
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:41 am

lol i went to http://www.couplenames.co.uk/ and it told me Neena....but im not sure if i like that
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:47 am

We you pretty much said everyone in existence
    I like seer or neerena

Tao- well fox it isn't your fault.. I didn't really help .. It's bit like I don't want to do more ... It's just .., ( sighs and mumbles) I don't exactly no how
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:00 am

fox - turns his head to look at tao now grinning again. poke tao's chest and pushes him down and lies down folding his arms on his chest resting his head there smiling at tao deviously. i could teach you.

hmm

Seer sounds more like they could burn you up and neerena sounds more like lubby dubby name...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:05 am

Tao- I mean I know the scientific way I'm not an idiot but I don't know how .. Like .. It just confuses me. ( blushes) well I don't know .. I am a fast learner but ...

They would burn you up
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:10 am

yea... Seer just goes lol

fox - rolls his eyes. i know not like that. alright, tell you what. taps tao's nose. we're gonna play a little game. sits up on the bed and flips off backward landing in front of the door, closing it, and locking it. turns back towards tao. would you like to know the rules?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:18 am

Tao- ( marvels for a minute on how he did that but then nods) yea obviously ( sits up against wall a little uncomfortable without a shirt on)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:24 am

fox - rule 1: we must be silent the whole time. rule 2: the point of the game is to get the other to make any noise, of any sort. rule 3: regarding rule 1 and 2 there are no rules. grins wildly. its a great learning game. runs over and jumps back onto the bed causing the bed to rock for a few seconds. is now extremely energized. wanna play?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:29 am

Tao- ( thinks while he's talking: so were trying to make the other person laugh? then hears learning game and eyes go wide: oh god) um .. (Blushes) ok ok ill play. Your probably going to win though
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:39 am

Fox - you really are asorable when u get all rosy. (smiles) ill take it easy this time... Well ill do my best to. (Smirks) youll be fine i know you got a tough guy in there ive seen him myself (referring to when tao saved him) mk.. (Looks away ) three. Two. One. (In a split second his lils are crashing onto taos pressing him against the back bed frame.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:42 am

Tao- ( eyes widen but doesn't make a noise. Hands tech for his chest and kisses him back patiently, )
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:52 am

Fox - (thinks: i was half expecting him ti help right then)(presses his body against taos feeling every bit of him stops kissing him and rest his head on his shoulder slowly licking the back of his neck) (think happily: that ought to do it)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:21 am

Ugh today is not a sleeping day -_-
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:35 am

Sorry fell asleep and then woke up but didn't have the energy

Tao- ( gasps and bites inside of cheeks forcing self not to moan. Stretches neck because it still feels amazing and smiles)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:55 am

Fox -(keeps doing it then brings his face in front of taos less than an inch away from his face smirking and looking into his eyes)

Dont worry its fine :p
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:09 am

tao-squirmes and looks at him. presses palms of hands to his chest and leans forward and kisses him hungrily
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:23 am

tao - leans back a little so tao isnt right against the bedframe kissing him back keeping one hand on tao's theigh.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:34 pm