WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 35 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:26 am

tao- pushes him back more and kisses him hungrily, hands brush over his hips and wrap around his stomach
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 35 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:32 am

fox - wriggles in pleasure already craving more. moves his hands to cup tao's face forgetting that they're even playing a game anymore.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:38 am

tao- hands end up in his hair but then they pull at the hem of his pants and pulls him onto his lap still kissing him roughly
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:45 am

fox - his hands move up and down tao's torso as his tongue traces along tao's lip.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:49 am

tao- cant stop himself any longer and moans quietly into fox's mouth. presses against him so their chests are touching, then pushes him down against bed and leans over him
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:50 am

fox - doesnt stop and thrusts his tongue into tao's mouth, french kissing him.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:00 pm

tao-shyly peeks tongue in, french kissing him back, not sure if he's doing it right. keeps chest pressed up against his
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:05 pm

fox - can tell he's never done it before, but doesnt care, still loving it, his hands starts to sliide down to tao's pants.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:11 pm

muahahahaha i have an idea of what tao gonna do ... hahahhahaha i cant wait

tao- shivers and bites his bottom lip softly and hands stroke across his upper chest , flips over so fox is leaning over him, likes it better this way since he's still shy.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:20 pm

ummmm....

fox -  smirks. well i think you lost. leans over tao lifting his legs and putting them under his arms pulling tao closer to him leaning down to kiss his collarbone.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:25 pm

tao- nods but doesnt care. moans softly at his touch and hands curl through fox's hair
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:28 pm

Fox - (leans back up to kiss. Tao distracting him as he unbuttons taos pants and slowly brings the zipper down)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:34 pm

tao- doesnt even notice what he's doing his eyes closed and whimpers loudly from the kisses

keep going he wont get very far mjuahahahahahaha
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:37 pm

Fox - (grins his hands slowly creep into taos pants starting to slide them down)

Aw god hes gonna get his ass kicked or something lol
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:41 pm

tao- at the feeling of his touch something in taos mind triggers and knees fox hard i nthe face and kicks him off the bed without even a glimmer of hesitation. pulls pants back up and and zippers them and throws shirt back on doesnt even look at fox and storms out of room

oh ya
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:45 pm

Fox - (yelps in pain his eyes wide ) t-tao! (Groans holding his face in his hands his nose bleedig afraid it might be broken) damnit! Punches the wall furious with himself )

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:50 pm

tao- nope nope nope nope. keeps walking and goes into medical room and sees mak. oh your still in here. slams door and slumps down. glad that mak cant hear because mutters to himself angrily. idiot boys, i told him i dont want to do that, taking advantage of me, hope i broke is nose, well maybe thats a little harsh- no no its not! growls and runs fingers through his hair trying to straighten it out
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:57 pm

Fox - (pounds the floor with his fist) i just ruined everything didnt i? Why cant i just act like a normal human being! (Now feels awkward staying in taos room but is too ashamed to go out there and face tao, but knows at the same time hes gonna have too)

Mak - (is doodling on his arm with a pen that was on the table beside the bed. Finally puts pen down and swings legs over the bed going to go back to his room. (Jumps at the vibration of the slamming down and looks up seeing tao) tao?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:00 pm

tao- whaaaat? groans and looks at him oh sorry. hi. signs. didnt mean to disturb you
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:12 pm

mak - oh uh...no its fine, i was just leaving, but youdont look fine... you ok tao?

fox - stands up shakily and goes to the bathroom to wash the blood of his face. dabs it with a paper towel and winces. yup its broken. whatever, i deserved it. once it stops bleeding, he takes a deep breathe and walks out of tao's room, throwing the shirt back on. walks nervously down the hall. t-tao?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:16 pm

tao- waves like ya ya dont worry i'm fine inside feels like breaking other things preferbly fox's other bones. (maybe arm or leg.) hears fox and shushes mak and backs up against the wall so he wont see him
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:21 pm

hehe drawing tao's face is fun
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:25 pm

lol that sounds creepy

fox - walks past the door and sees mak. have you seen tao?
    mak - um uh........ no sorry.
    fox - slumps shoulders and goes downstairs to his bag.
    mak - turns toward tao. his nose was all distorted and blo--eyes widen. tao, what the hell happened between you guys?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:27 pm

tao- signs: its kind of awkward to talk about ... shuffles feet

sam- hears fox coming downstairs i wonder if tao is with him
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:32 pm

he looks sort of weird ... hmm idk if i like how it turned out

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:59 pm