WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 19 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Legolas Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:35 pm

cleff - rolls his eyes and gets up from his chair and helps clean it up. me and bri got this naveah go clean urself up. nods to her now dirtied hair and face.
    decimus - sits at at the corner table shaking his head and chuckling at naveah.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 19 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Admin Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:40 pm

bri- giggles ans helps

tao- rushes out and sees fox. growls in anger and stomps over what are you doing here? realizes how hostily he said that anf flinches and blushes nervously im sorry, but what are you doing here?
    sam- follows oh ya this guys!

kendal- first off you cant treat me like your the boss of me. im not a child ok? and any teasing for any one i know im out? got it?

iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:40 pm

naveah- oh brushes off some food in her hair. hehe
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:48 pm

neer - ok, no pulling around on a leash, and no teasing all the cute minions of yours. got it. so its a deal?

cleff - mumbles. wash off or eat it.. both works i guess.
    decimus - wants an exscuse to talk to naveah but doesnt know how not wanting to have to talk to her other two friends. sighs and slouches back in his chair.

fox - um well you see, i have these two combustable-ninja-children with me. but one of them got lost....sooo....
    doll boy - takes his blindfold off and holds up arm charging up.
    fox - NO! quickly pushes his arm down and wraps the chain around his body. BAD BOY!
    zero - why are you here though? you were way back in the city!
    strife - slaps fox's hand away as fox goes for strife's pocket.
    fox - come on dont you have any cigarrettes? im dyin man.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:00 pm

kendal- and try anything and you'll regret it. holdds ouit hand but deal

tao- walks over closer you need to stop. and what about robots?

bri- dusts her off
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:10 pm

fox - well technically they aren't robots..
    strife - just explain it all ok? can you do that?
    fox - claps hands together super loud. yes i can. he -guestures to the boy- is a clone of a boy thats either dead, captive being tortured, half-dead, in the garbage, etc etc, but that doesnt really matter. the point is that hose troppy troops have found ways o weaponize people, literally. as in inject frigin rocket launchers into people's armpits!
    zero - armpits? why would they--
    fox - well ok maybe not rocket launchers. but uh, i uh sorta lost this dude's cloney twin, and um...yea...huffs

neer - grabs her hand and as he does suddenly comes close to her face and whsipers. the torturer and his victim, working together. cute huh?
    crispin - glares at serena and walks over to jeyne. holds out his hand to shake hers for the second time.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:16 pm

kendal- turns hand quickly so it twists his and kicks his bad knee so he drops i said growls nd gets close to his face dont try anything

sam- do you think we can track the other by using that one?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:25 pm

neer - eyes widen in so much pain he feels his eyes watering. mumbles. fuck, kendal why couldnt you kick the other knee... tells himself he'll get up in 10 seconds. just 10 seconds to let it subside and it should be better. leans over clutcing his knee his eyes squeased shut taking deep breaths.

crispin - feels a disturbance in his mind. and there ya go. something violent. least there was no breakin shelves or anything.

fox - not sure fella, his head is a jungle of wires. i like computers with screens, not wires.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:28 pm

woah...the song "nothing" by the script is makin me think is zeppelin and naveah.
    i really wished they were still together. No No
    even though its a little off but still similar...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:35 pm

sam- well bring him in ill take a look
    tao- starts to help pick the thing up

kendal- eyes widen and backs up bends down oh neer. im so so so sorry. i didnt know you were hurt. can i help. omygosh reaches out but then brings hand back

serena- moves to gto into the room
    maliha- let them go
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:37 pm

Name:akeila
    Title:trainee
    Title Wanted:
    Weapon: none yet
    Personality: absentminded. oblivious to a lot. daydreaming but very sweet and loyal/ not much of a fighter more of a healer. doesnt really pay attention to important things but cares about the well fare of others
    Description: shorter height long wavy chocolate brown hair.  wears suspenders over a normal white shirt. bright blue eyes
    Family:

Name:eithan
    Title:trainee
    Title Wanted:
    Weapon:none
    Personality:dubious, always worried and never reall sure of himself or any one else. just wants to give up.
    Description: dirty blond hair and soft brown eyes. normal height but a tad bit muscualr then normal. wears slacks and a warm sweater he found in his room
    Family:

SORRY THAT TOOK FOREVER
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:42 pm

ohh i like them ill add them
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:45 pm

fox - lifts the other end and gives tao a smile and glances at the mansion and back to tao. told ya u were rich.
    strife - rolls eyes. why are our nights always so long?
    zero - i think its all so exciting! happily jumps up and down back to the house. WE HAVE A ROBOT COMIN IN OUR HOUSE!

neer - sucks in breathe then sits up, its f-fine. im fine. just a bit sensitive there, it'll go away. puts his hands in front of him and pushes himself to his feet on his one good leg.   my fault, shouldnt have provoked you. lets go. takes one step toward the door and crumbles to the ground in agony again. oh god i cant do this anymore.

i like them too.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:47 pm

ok i forget my character si think i have 6 ...

Naveah (my babababbsbyyy)
    akeila
    eithan
    monty
    sol
    hunter ...

hunter i never use so ...

naveah- stands up nervously sorry everyone. go back to eating

akeila- looks outside with monty cool robot
    monty- wow it looks really human!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:50 pm

sam- they carry it in side. just bring it down here. points to a door going downstairs.

kendal- i am so sorry. come on lean on me., hauls him up
    serena- opens door what happened! snarls and kendal

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:56 pm

zero - skips over to akeila and monty. technically it's still human. like a robot covered in flesh, i think? i dont know..
    fox - got it! which reminds me you got a computer? and cigarrettes? im being deprived of my only life sources. it sucks man.

cleff - they finish helping clean up and he gets back in his chair and returns to his food like nothing happened.
    decimus - hmm. kicks up his feet onto the chair across the two-seat table and takes the paper off his straw crumpling it into a ball and placing it in the straw. aims it at naveah and blows.

neer - waves serena off concentrating on the floor trying to fend off the black spots blurring his vission. not ... kendal's fault.
    crispin - woah, you like completely changed. what happened to you?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:05 pm

jeyne- eyes widen get him up get him up runs past them to her table and grabs a vaccine and quickle stabs it into neers arm making the pain wash away this might makw you a bit loopy
    serena- hey you cant just go running around stabing people!
    kendal and maliha- put him on the table

sam- they go downstairs now lets seee
    tao- fox you better just let sam work. come on we can get you some food

iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:09 pm

akiela- woooow
    monty-weird.
    eithan- walks towards them whats up?

naveah- the paper hits her in the temple hey! sees decimus you!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:14 pm

fox - i dont want food i want a cigarrette. you dont got that i'd prefer to watch tao. as soon as he realizes what he said blushes even though he's probably the only one who thought it sounded weird.
    zero - we're talkin bout the robot boy. hey your um snaps fingers. eden right?
    loopy time!
    neer - awe shiit.. stares up at the ceiling. the medicine starts to take its effect as much as neer tries to fight it. grins weirdly. im on a table aren't i? duzn food on here..? words becoming more and more slurred.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:15 pm

decimus - me? points to himself as if he's innocent.
    cleff - him? who's he?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:23 pm

bri- laughs thats navs knew boyfriend

tao- turns away and laughs but blushes widly come on keeps voice calm and walks upstairs
    sam- lets open this thing up grabs a screw driver

kendal- crakcs a smile
    jeyne- oh my god he's knee. im not a specalist but
    serena- what what? stands next to neer defensivly
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:30 pm

crispin - frowns and looks at jayne waiting for an answer.
    neer - starts making popping sounds with his mouth. POP! go..weasels.
    crispin - looks at neer's face weirdly.

cleff - oh good! no more copy-rockstar guy's- name and his drunkie-atic-jerk stuff. so who is this dude again? like really who is he?
    decimus.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:30 pm

ah wait!
    IT
    IS
    UNCOMPLETE
    SENDED
    BY
    ACCIDENT
    WAAAIT
    ME
    EDIT
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:32 pm

eithan- uhmm no eithan.. but thats ok
    akiela- hi eithan! smiles but then glances out window

naveah- shut it you
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:34 pm

bri- leave nav and her new friend alone smirks

tao- they go upstairs and him and fox go into kitchen sit

kendal- quirks eyebrows
    serena- oh my god neer.

jeyne- cuts away half of his black starting at his lower thigh and examines his nee

OOOOOPSSS

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:22 pm