WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 18 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Admin Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:39 pm

Sry iPod dies

Serena- ( makes the turn)

Tao- ( walks infront of everyone with arms around himself)
    Sam- you think he's gonna be ok?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 18 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Legolas Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:10 pm

neer - continues to give directions.
    crispin - when we get there....do ya think i should...maybe go talk to her first?

zero - shrugs.
    strife - im surprised he's never seen this before.

fox - drags a trash bag- with the two doll-like boys in it- behind him as he walks through the dark streets. finally finds an alley in between two old Victorian apartment building with tiny patches of sick grass in between the concrete.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:18 pm

maliha- probably
    serena- what?
    malha- nothing

sam- well he's seen the injuries just not how people get them. i think there might be a difference

tao- walks faster hearing them mumbling. holds back tears and they walks through an ally back to the open city of seattle. walks faster seeing the street that leads to the mansions
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:27 pm

fox - yawns and drops the bags stretching his arms out. aight' lets make sure you huys arent broken shall we? pulls the two boys with identical short cropped brown hair and hazel eyes and props them to a sitting position against the wall. slaps one of them lightly across the cheek. damn you two musta had ur brains taken out completely eh?

strife - no i meant that---never mind. sighs and looks up agains to see tao ahead of them. he'll get better on his own.
    zero - pff. says as she blows some bangs from her forehead. you hardly know him.
    strife - i know that he doesnt need our help to sort things out. thats good enough.
    zero - crosses her arms and says nothing.

neer - turn left at the next light then....turns the map a little straight for a few blocks it should be on that street. folds up map
    crispin - um...ill be back ok? rolls down his window and flies out as a tiny bird changing into a hawk once he's out of sight and soars toward the hospital cutting right through over the buildings so he'll get there first.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:28 pm

gtg, ill be back on my kindle though
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:39 pm

ok i dont feel like explaining surgery sooooo

kendal- wakes up a couple hours later on the hospital bed with arm all patched up and jeyne leaning against the wall surgery a success? smiles widely
    jeyne- gives her a thumbs up and we deactivated the tracker.
    kendal- leaps up away from wires and hugs her tightly thank you!

serena- pulls into the parking lot and unlocks door get out rugrats
    maliha- sticks tounge at her and hops out\

sam- i guess. loooks down

tao- walks into house and smiles at some of the kids walking around hey guys. walks upstairs to his room and opens door and shuts it. paces room and mumbles things incorherently.opens closet and fiercly digs through piles of papers until he finds a small black gun grabs it and spins it around in his hands and smmiles slightly
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:07 pm

Tao's creeping me out.

Fox - (slaps the other doll -ok those emotionless clones are now known as dolls- as the second after he does the dolls eyelids fly open to reveal glowing red eyes.) Wh-what (suddenly he cant move and hes forcedbtovstare into the dolls eyes.) Shiit.
    (The doll stands up and something flies out of his arm exploding the opposite wall)

Zero - (walks inside) is he alreaeybin his room. (Look around warily) I'm worried.
    Strife - (stays outside and looks at the stars.) Its been too long kendal.

Crispin - (flies in the windowbof a randombpatient and the lady screams as he glides into the hallway) [WHERE IS KENDAL!?]
    Neer - (slides down his seat onto the pavement with a crunch. Grimaces but only for a second. Walks after maliha and Serena)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:40 am

So is fox!

Tao- ( shoots the wall causing a loud noise then sighs and puts the gun down)

Sam- ( flinches) what was that

Kendal- ( hears the lady scream and steps away) who was that ( runs out of room still in hospital gown)
    Jeyne- Kendal wait!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:15 pm

lol they're perfect for each other!

crispin - flies into kendal's face at full speed on accident causing a small burst of loose feathers. ah crap, so sorry, transforms into a human his hair now all messed up. k how am i suppose to put this. points to kendal than to himself then waves his arms around
    neer - walks through the automatic doors.

fox - yelps in surprise and jumps to the side.
    doll boy - turns head toward fox and the gear popping out of his arm fires again.
    fox - dives to the side as the bomb explodes behind him. gets up and waves his arms around. hey! you! stop it! the doll boy turns toward him again eyes glowing. oh no you dont. quickly whips out a chain by his stuff and right before the doll can charge up fox throws the chain at the boy and it wraps around his body forcing his arms down.

strife - that would be the sound of a gun.
    zero - eyes widen. TAO! sprints upstairs.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:47 pm

Kendal- seriously crispen? ( dusts self off) what what do you want! Thanks for ditching me before
    Jeyne- ( eyes widen)

Serena- ( follows at a face pace)
    Maliha- ( runs in front of them following crispen)

Tao- ( slumps down on bed)

Sam- ( follows)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:56 pm

fox - wipes a bead of sweat off his forehead. whew. your a tricky one arent--notices the other doll boy is gone. ...you. looks back at the boy tied up. you've gotta be kidding me.
    the sound of an explosion and people screaming goes off somewhere near by. looks like ur friend is the same as you. sighs. this is gonna be a long night. i need a smoke.

crispin - oh forget it i cant explain this. sits down on the ground in front of kendal waiting for the others to catch up and sighs.
    neer - walks with a limp down the hall following maliha. a nurse comes up to them but he waves her off telling her they're here to visit real quick.

zero - opens the door to tao's room and as soon as she sees him on the bed she lets out a sigh of relief. points at tao. you sir, scared the siit outta me.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:31 pm

tao- chuckles sorry.
    sam- rolls eyes and walks back downstairs

kendal- quirks eyebrow
    serena- falls into step a little faster then neer
    maliha- opens the door hey kendal
    kendal- maliha-
    jeyne- who?
    serena- follows maliha into the room and leans against door hey freak show
    kendal- narrows eyes serena growls what is she doing here
    jeyne- who-
    serena- sheesh calm down kenzie.
    kendal- like the burns serena the ugliness fits you
    serena- i see that scar is healing up real nice
    maliha- guys come on knock it off-
    kendal- oh no no it is
    maliha- wha-
    serena- i see that narrows eyes and smirks
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:42 am

Neer - (sighs before he walks in not wanting to deal with all this. Limps through the doorway with a scowl.) God you guys couldn't stay quiet for one second? One second that's all I ask.
    Crispin - [thisbis not going to well...]
    need - (shoots crispin a glare)

Fox - (realizes hes run out of cigarettes. And frowns.) (Another explosion and police sirens start up.)(quickly blindfolded the dolls eyes and unties him. Once its clear if he cant see he cant explode anything he ties the chain to the dolls wrist.) God thisbis going tonlook bloody cruel, but technically ur not even human so for you it wont be. Smiles crazily and runs out of the alley the doll running behind him as fox holds onto the chain.)

Zero - since when did you have a gun? Where is it? (Walks into his messy room) (did you hidebit somehwere? Is it behind you? Was that a cap gun?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:06 pm

Kendal- neer!
    Maliha- look Kendal-
    Jeyne- what-
    Kendal- no why is he here!
    Serena- calm down we came to help you
    Kendal- help me? Help! Me! After everything you done? No! I don't need any help I don't want any help certainly not from you! Your evil savages and I don't want any part of it.
    Jeyne- what?

Tao/ ( rolls eyes) of course I have a gun zero I mean come on and it's just a gun ok?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:43 pm

Zero - I just .... your acting weird. (Shakes her head and leaves)

Neer - (continues talking calmly unfazed) yea we are that. Were that. (Sighs) can we talk alone?
    Crispin - (looks back and forth from kendal to neer)

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:58 pm

Fox - (starts to run down the sidewalk after the trail of small explosions.) God, what the hell were you guys programmed to do? Combust anything that moves? Damnit! (The explosions trail off out of the main city and into the mantion area.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:27 pm

Kendal- fine but I need to change first
    Jeyne- you can change there ( points to a door( your clothes are in there

Tao - ( sighs and turns over)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:31 pm

neer - eyes serena maliha and crispin. i thought i said alone.
    crispin - rolls eyes and walks out into hallway.

fox - has to stop and catch his breath hunching over to cough violently. running aint my thing. says talking to the doll who stands there behind him unmoving. huffs and stands straight up again.

strife - is sitting outside in the long driveway. huh? turns head to a distant booming sound getting closer. stands up. suddenly the doll boy runs down the road in front of the mansion and something in front of him lights up in fire. what the hell? takes out his fun and walks quickly down the driveway. sees another figure running down the road and stays hidden. just as fox comes running by strife grabs him by the shirt not knowing who he is and pulls him off the ground.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:33 am

Kendal- ( rubs in and changes quickly then comes back out)
    Jeyne- ( follows crispin awkwardly out)
    Maliha- ( follows)
    Serena- ( eyes Kendal then walks out and closes door)
    Kendal- this better be good.

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:39 pm

neer - sighs and takes off his baseball cap and leans against the wall taking away as much pressure as he can away from his knee. i know your running. and running alone realy sucks. eventually you'll burn out whether you like it or not, and after they're done with you the shifters would be the next target. they plan to illiminate their pathetic test tube babies. we might as well...-says unenthusiastically obviously still not completely sure of his plan- work together.
    crispin - smiles at jeyne just waiting for there to be some violent sound in the room.

does kendal have something she cares deeply about and cant get or something, cuz i was thinking since it would prob take more than workds to convince her to join him he could promise her something.

fox - shrieks like a little girl. woah woah woah woah woaaah! p=put meh down! i dont know you! you dont know me! Im just a random buddy runnin down the road. you see? i even have a pack of cig---
    strife - tunes him out and his eyes flick from the doll boy and his chained wrist to fox. you were the guy back at that slum dump.
    fox - uhh..yes i was but...wait. your, you were with tao! your tao's friend! ah yes i remember ur lil accent. we're family! you see my people long ago were shipped to austrailia as slaves and then--
    strife - if i put you down will you shut up?
    fox - ...
    strife - good. sets him down. what is this? gestures to the doll.

mak - hear's small rumbles near by and walks through the house. does anyone else feel
    that?!
    zero - slides down the stair railing. i heard it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:19 pm

kendal- me work with you? clenches fists for a moment but then thinks i guess i could use some help, i mean he's right. not that i'll admit it. hmmm. stands up straight fine but i have some conditions

maliha- i hope she;s says yes, mumbles
    serena- who cares. rolls eyes she'll probably be dead weight
    jeyne- he-hey. nervously looks at feet. she's not. i dont no who you are but thats .. thats rude.
    serena- snorts sorrry
    jeyne- huffs and turns aaway
    maliha- nudges jeyne and walks up next to her. sorry bout her.

tao- shoots up what was that? run dowstairs what was that!
    sun- hmm dont know
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:21 pm

whats been up with bri and dem and also gonna make 2 new charries for the house
    SORRY I HAVENT BEEN ON!
    if i afk sorry
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:26 pm

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

idk .. hmm what did happen last. they were at the resteraunt right?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:29 pm

WUZZZUP IGGY! Very Happy
    and um. yeaaaaa naveah had been all clumsy and stuff and got a plate on her head.

mak - rushes out the front door and squints down the driveway since its dark out, is that strife? who's the other person?

fox - its a... my puppy. starts fake laughing and once he realizes strife isnt gonna join in he stops. oh well look! its your friends! HELLO!
    zero - races out door and down driveway. WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE DUDE? YOU STALKER!
    fox - well actually-
    mak - who are you

neer - doesnt want to submit to her rules but know he has to if he this is going to work. fine, i'm all ears.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:31 pm

naveah- ets up and helps pick up plates eh hehe sorry bout that

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:55 pm