WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 29 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:41 pm

Lol we still gonna wait for the BEACH to get this all out?

Neer - (doesnt want to lose control so he keeps his voice steady and turns away from them trying to block them out)
    Crispin - [how are you two suddenly so nice to each other? I can recall countless times of you hitting her with ur own fist and now thats suddenly all better?]
    Neer - (tenses up) THATS ENOUGH!

Mak - (glances at each of them seeing that theyre not talking and knkws its cuz of him. Gets up his second slice barely eatten and walks out of the kitchen not wanting them to stop just because of him heads straight for his room )
    Zero - (breaks the awkward silence) soo...
    Fox - should someone talk to-- wait never mind
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 29 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Admin Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:56 pm

Well now you brought that up. Someone witll settle it and then well continue it at the beach

Serena- ( freezes when he says that, still doesn't forget about any of it )
    Jeyne- ( eyes widen)
    Kendal- ( pulls over and slam brakes down making everyone jerk forward) I have no idea what crispen said but that is enough! If anyone yells one more time I am going to through you off the bridge were going over! Got it?
    Maliha- ( sneers)

Tao- ill talk to him later. Everyone needs time on there own first
    Sam- ( nods)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:05 pm

Mak - (gets to his room his hands shaking. Is about to pick up his phone to call bri but remembers he wont hear her. Yells in frustration and theows the cell phone at the wall.)
    Zero - alright well hows the pizza? (Smiles proud of her creation folding hands on the table looking at each of them )
    Fox - its uh its quite...interesting? The cheese is good.

Mkkk

Crispin - (slinks back into the seat)
    Neer - (sens a message to crispin only ) [your gonna be sry you brought ANY of that up on e we get whereverthe hell were going ]
    Crispin - (whimpers)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:16 pm

Tao- it's fine .. ( rests head in hands and looks over at fox mouth is covered my hand but smiles and stares at him)
    Sam- ( eats his pizza)
    Since mak feeling lonely
    Bri- ( while laughing takes out phone and texts mak) hi! I miss you! What are you
    Guys doing?

Maliha- ( looks at crispen and rubs his back)
    Serena- ( shrinks down in seat)
    Kendal- ( goes over bridge)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:30 pm

Lol silence in the car

Crispin - (stays quiet ad malihas there)
    Neer - (is starting to really hate being confined in a car with all of them)

Fox - (stops midbite and turns his head to tao feeling his stare. Gives him a smile while hes still chewing )
    Zero - gross
    Yay bri!
    Mak - (sees the light flashing on the phone signalig a text and grabs it seeing her message. Tears come to his eyes: you always do come at the right times) (texts back: the others are eating dinner im already done)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:40 pm

Kendal- ( drives faster making it to an open road )
    Serena- ( closes eyes)

Tao- ( scrunches up nose) ew
    Sam- ( laughs lightly)

How bout they heading home ( nav, Bri, cleff) or maybe they already at home ( decimus left or something and Bri in her room
    Bri- you tired or something? Hey guess what! We getting the antidote tomorrow!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:49 pm

Yea thatll work
    Mak - (so youll be back soon?) (slowly sinks down on the floor and sits pretzel style ) (and no im not tired i just wanted them to be able to talk freely)
    Zero - (laughs and shakes her head )
    Fox - alright ill be homest with you zero this pizza is amazing
    Zero - liar.

Hmmm driving drivig
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:54 pm

Bri- ( lays on bed: ah I see, been practicing with your weapons)
    Sam- obviously
    Fallon- ( smiles and giggles)
    Tao-( bites lip and chuckles.)

Driving .., there be there in a couple more posts
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:10 pm

Mak - (oh... Um no. I probably should should t i? Haha)
    Zero - (frowns) jerks (gets up from the table to clean her plate
    Fox -(smiles)

Mmk
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:11 pm

Gtg ill be back later
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:15 pm

Sam- it's s very lovely pizza zero
    Tao- ( doesn't move just stares at fox)

Okay.

Kendal- ( hours later pulls onto the street and drives up the house)
    Jeyne- wow that's huge... We're are we?
    Kendal- just somewhere I know comeon. ( parks car and hops out)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:43 pm

neer - gladly gets out of the car with his hands in his pockets. this is your family's home isnt it?
    crispin - looks at kendal in surprise.

fox - shifts in his seat uncomfortably then suddenly jumps to his feat clapping his hands together speaking quickly. wonderful dinner thank you for that. leaves the kitchen takes a pack of cigarettes from his bag in the other room and takes them outside with him. sits on the step outside smoking. ah....such a relief....shakes his head why did his stare bother me so much?
    mak - how have you been?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:47 pm

Kendal - that's a bit forward ( scratches the back of her head) but yea
    Serena- ( stumbles out and holds hands out $ were are we?
    Maliha- ( looks around) this place is huge

Tao- ( watches him go and taps fingers on table and gets his lap top)
    Sam- whatcha going?
    Tao - I need to do some research on the yes tests

Afk gonna grab my own laptop
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:02 pm

mmmmmmmk

neer - takes serena's hand in his so that she knows where he is. thinks to self only. i only know because i remember the research done on you in the labs
    crispin - jumps up and down i smell salt water!

fox - takes his laptop out of his bag and sets it on his lap powering it on. smiles since there's not a single crack on and kisses the computer. i love you. once it turns on completely he opens up his picture files panning to look over the pictures of all the victims that suffer from the disease that turns your hands black and makes them sensitive, but comes across a file labeled london 2000-something.

bri isnt answering mak?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:11 pm

ugh sorry!

bri-good other then zeppelin. did i tell you about that? wait i havent talked to you since then

kenda- yea well ... this is it. can we please just stay out back. theres a tent i can set up. lets just not .. go .. inside. walks towards gate.
    maliha- nods sure follows
    serena- squeezes his hand and follows close behind him

tao- clicks onto a file he saved and scans a document.  reads: Y.E.S HEALING EXPERIENT ON SOLIDER. SIDEEFFECTS: SOLDIER GOES CRAZY AND KILLS SCIENTISTS. BREAKS OUT. ON THE LOOSE. leans back and bites fingernail on his thumb.
    sam- nods
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:21 pm

afk dinner
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:24 pm

wait..who's the soldier?

mak - huh? what happened?
    fox - clicks the file and scrolls through pictures of his family. in one picture it has a young tidey women maybe 30 years old, 3 16 year old tall girls, all blondes, and an 18 year old red headed boy with his hand on the head of a small 13 year old boy with a big smile and a head full of orange hair. sighs and closes the laptop while its still on that picture and looks out over the driveway.

crispin - nods and walks right behind kendal planning to help her with the tent.
    neer - eyes widen once they pass through the gat never have seen the ocean before.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:40 pm

what former soldier do you know has healing abilities? i made some of the stuff up .. .sorry
    and awwww foxxies fam is sooo cutteee

tao- flicks through some more files and narrows his eyes reading small print. squints annoyed that he cant read it but doesnt want any one to see his ginormous glasses
    sam- starts putting supplies away

kendal- laughs nervously so this is my home .. haha not really ... well ok. grabs a large bag and pulls a large tent from it. i dont know who's gonna sleep in this ... or if any one will but .
    jeyne- its really beautiful here
    kendal- i know ...
    serena- looks down sadly. never have seeign the ocean either and wants to see it
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:52 pm

im thinking decimus ;)thats why i was like HEEEERM who is dis o.O and its fine i think is ee where ur going ^^

fox - blows off a puff of smoke. miss you guys. puts the computer back into his bag and goes back inside tossing the cigarette onto the ground.
    zero - helps. when do you think cleff and the others will be back?

BRII

neer - glances down at serena and puts an arm around her squeezing her shoulder and speaks so that only she can hear. when your sight comes back we're gonna  come back here ok?

crispin - looks at maliha i think just neer and kendal, since yea know we're all animals. is just joking around.
    neer - narrows his eyes at crispin.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:06 pm

ya you said he revolted so i just ran with it.
    and ughhhhhh sorryryryryryyryrr

tao- hard to say. there in new york so they'll be leaving soon. maybe ... 2, 1 1/2 week?
    sam- yea that seems right
    tao- nods and scans through more files and lowers face so no one sees him squinting

bri- he cheated on naveah ... after all she went through too

kendal- starts setting up tent
    maliha- are you to. stop
    jeyne- ignores them and helps kendal
    serena- smiles at neer and looks eyes dart around. tries to block out her sadness of her eyes and focuses ion her other senses

breifcase between mattress
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:19 pm

neer - has a hard time walking in the sand with his new leg but manages to keep stay up.
    crispin - ill get wood for a fire. smiles and darts off.
    neer - wanna feel the water?

zero - frowns at tao and puts her hands on her hips. tao, i can see you squinting, it's not like we havent already seen you huge glasses.
    fox - comes back into the kitchen smoking another cigarette. wuzzzup.

mak - hands ball into fists he cheated on naveah? wait what? why? how's naveah taking it?

hmm ok hold on ill do his next post
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:23 pm

kendal- ll go get the steaks to keep it down. darts inside.
    serena- yea nods head and smiles were is it?
    jeyne- takes of shoes
    maliha- sets jacket on sand and flops into it. ahhhh warm

tao- shut up hisse sit quietly
    sam- just talking about taos huge dorky glasses
    tao- shut up! face goes red

bri- no idea. e went to a bar and well ... yea
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:32 pm

mak - that jerk, i feel so bad for naveah. ill beat him up when you guys get back

zero - i have no idea how your eyes got to be that bad.
    fox - smile widens. you have glasses!!?

neer - you tell me. smiles. use your nose.

between matress?
    wouldnt they have like idk felt that before? Razz
    strife - flops down on her bed but notices it seems off. huh? stands up and pats the spot realizing there must be something under it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:41 pm

ok its a thin laptop and nuuu they were on strifes bed ... wait ... eww im thinking of soemthing else ... but still

bri- laughs dont worry i already did

tao- noo ... and if i did they were always this bad!
    sam- why dont you have contacts?
    tao- its kind of hard to go to the eye doctor in the middle of a war sam.
    sam- well.
    fallon- hehehe dork
    tao- makes a high pitch whine and covers face

serena- ok. blocks out trying to see and listens to the slight brushing sound of the ocean air and the direction its coming from. breaths in deeply and opens mout a bit so she can taste the salt. takes a step forward feeling the saltwater coursing through her vain and then pulls neer along walking confidently to the beach
    kendal- when closing th door to inside feels a high pitch screaming sound enter her brain and knnes waver and sits on ground trying to relax ok .. ok ow
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:51 pm

neer - smiles. im right behind ya.
    crispin - comes back with woods and starts on getting the fire going as it gets dark.

fox - aww tao stands over him. dont worry its not bad to be a dork. leans down and kisses him on the cheek then stand up again. watcha working on anyway?
    zero - stares at them wide eyes her jaw touching the floor.

mak - starts to tell her that he thinks he's gonna ask sam or tao if its possible to get his hearing back somehow, but then erases it starring down at the text she just sent him. i hate this. i hate texting.

they've still been in kendal's bed plenty of times -_- lol

strife - lifts the matress and finds the briefcase, wait what the hell is this? quickly pulls it out and places it onto the bed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:46 am