WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 30 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Admin Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:14 pm

tao- eyes go wide and stares up at him .. ummm
    sam- wait .. what.
    fallon- zero you werre right they are boyfriends!

kendal- ow ow ow ow. slows breathing and rubs fingers on temple takes deep breath and soon it passes. that sucked stands up and searches through garage and finds the steaks. runs back outside not looking inside afraid she might break down. steaks them into the ground for the tent tents ready. watches serena and neer at the water and balls up fists in jealousy
    maliha- sits down.
    kendal- the mask on her face itches and growls in frustration and rips it off revealing her more normal and less girlish face. and rips off wig and throws them inside. glad thats over with. while she was inside changed into comfortable shorts and a tank top nice fire.

bri- waits for his reply anxiouisly
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 30 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:25 pm

fox - what? is your work "thaaat sercret?"
    zero - Jumps up and down pointing at them both and squeals.. AWWW

neer - keeps his distance form the water not wanting to ruin any of the wires or gears in his leg and watches serena. it's getting cold lets go over to the fire with the others.
    crispin - smiles at kendal in thanks and sits back from the fire watching it burna few feet high into a pretty big bonfire.

strife - finds the side thats supposed to open but when he tries it doesnt work. frowns. seriously kendal? you kept this locked..wait...lifts the necklace over his head so he holds the key in front of him.
    mak - stands up and throws the phone onto the bed trembling.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:46 pm

tao- stop it stop it stop it.
    sam- snorts why dont you go get your glasses tao?
    tao- grimaces

serena- splashes around in water giddily and laughs neer come on!
    kendal- runs hand through natural black hair come on guys! fires ready!

the pass word is .... *whispers* matthew reed (name of parents killer)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:48 pm

afk really late dinner Razz
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:06 pm

hmm ok. cool name.

mak - how will bri even still be able to like me? it wont be the same anymore, nothing will. site becomes clouded with tears and walks over to the window panting pushing it open and punching the screen out. leans out the window looking down wondering if its far enough.
    zero - ill go get them for you! skips out of the room grinning and quickly goes upstairs.
    fox - why are you so embarassed about your glasses?

neer - shakes his head. i dont wanna...splash around. come on. turns away from the water and heads up to the fire sitting down opposite of kendal on the other side of the fire. took off your disquise i see.
    crispin - aww we're all together like a family. says sarcastically.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:12 pm

OMG IS MAK GONNA KILL HIMSELF?

bri- types furously mak mak? calls him and it goes to voice mail voice his shaky. mak mak? its me. please pick up. im worried. are you ok? your not answering. i really would like you to pick up mak- her message gets cut off

tao- they just .. lok really bad.
    sam- laughs and goes downstairs to grab laptop

serena- follows and sits on the logs surronding the fire, next to neer, .
    kendal- ya it feels better
    jeyne- sits next to kendal
    maliha-
    the fires nice
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:24 pm

naww he's dying a different way. :p

mak - swings his legs over the window sill and sits there in the silence gazing down at the hard ground below.
    zero - goes into tao's room and after a few minutes of searching through his trashed room, find his glasses. AHA! gotchu little suckers. walks leisurrly down the hallway and puts on the glasses immediately becoming disoriented wobbles around walking in zigzags laughing and hangs head in the side of mak's doorway. hey! look at my new----takes off her glasses worried she's seeing what she thought.
    mak - is standing on the ledge outside of the window.
    zero - eyes widen and she screams his name lunging forward to pull him back.
    fox - was that zero?

crispin - gazes into the fire and as he does the explosion of the yes's building flashes before his eyes as he watches suri die again. gulps turning away from the fire.
    neer - chuckles. kitty scared of the flames?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:31 pm

tao- bolts up come on! uses his longer legs to run up the stairs and go into the room what whats going on?
    sam- follows
    fallon- starts to follows but isnt as fast

maliha- stop it.
    kendal- stares into flames

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:37 pm

neer - snorts. im not doing anything. you need to learn to chill out maliha.
    crispin - leave maliha alone.

strife - hears zero's voice and bolts out of the room.
    fox - follows them confused.
    mak - jumps in surprise and whips himself around to see who's there and loses his balance.
    zero - grabs his shirt at the last moment and yanks him inside sending them both rolling across the room.
    mak - no! what wrong with you! tears stream down his face. i didnt ask for this! leave me alone! it could have been done with but now it cant cause of you! pushes zero away and tries to run back to the window.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:45 pm

tao- NO! tackles him to the ground vicously and keeps him there
    sam- skids into room and gasps from breath

maliha- guys stop
    kendal- i dont know what your all saying but knock it off ok
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:54 pm

neer - oh shut up maliha, all you've done so far and stand behind that little kitten of yours.
    crispin - im not a kit--
    neer - fine ill stick to kitty.
    crispin - thats not what i meant!

mak - let go of me!! squirms underneath tao and hits him wekaly just wanting this all to be over. LET ME GO!
    strife - what the hell is going on!
    zero - mak t-tried to points at the window.
    fox - stands nervously outside the room feeling really bad.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:57 pm

maliha- stands up leave. him. ALONE!
    kendal- flinches back
    serena- hisses at maliha
    maliha- just because your blind doesnt mean i wont beat you up! i dont feel all sorry for you like neer does, i know what you are!

tao- im not goling to let you do that mak! sam run and grab my bag its downstairs
    sam- runs and gets it in record time
    tao- loosens his grip to grab his bag
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:03 pm

neer - doesnt even wince but talks lowly. and i know that you, a weak wet dog that prefers cats over her own kind.
    crispin - that was mean. eyes start to water and he looks over at kendal.

mak - uses that small amount of time to push tao off knocking him into the wall, but not hard. walks backwards away from all of the his legs trembling. slowly backs away towards the window anticipiating their moves not thinking straight anymore.
    strife - mak, step away from the window. motions with his hand for mak to come towards them.
    mak - starts laughing lalala! i cant hear you!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:13 pm

Maliha- ( balls up fists) why you .. ( makes movements like she's going to hit him) you little-
    Kendal- ALRIGHT! ( stands up) Maliha sit. Neer shut up. And everyone just calm down!
    Serena- who made you in charge?
    Kendal- since all of you started turning on each other

Tao- ( signs to just him) ( mak think about Bri. Please step away from the window)
    Sam- ( trembles as he gets closer)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:21 pm

mak - b-bri would g-get it! im sure she would....becomes less and less sure of himself.
    strife - while he's distracted in a quick burst of speed is behind make and shuts the window blocking it.

zero - lets out a hug sigh of relief.
    fox - watches them all. their...their friendship all of them its so strong you can just see it in their eyes.

neer - chuckles and spreads out his arms glaring at maliha. come on pup. let the beast out!
    crispin - bares fangs ready to shapeshift.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:26 pm

Tao- ( reaches out and puts his hand on maks shoulder )
    Sam- ( leans against wall)
    Tao- ( signs: take a deep breath)

Maliha- ( stands and growls)
    Serena- ( stands next to neer clumsily)
    Kendal- ( jumps between them) stop it right now
    Maliha-, why they want a fight they got one ( takes a step toward them)
    Kendal- get back. Maliha. ( says it lowly her voice icy calm)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:32 pm

crispin - we can beat them easily. i dont think neer can even run on that leg of his yet and serena cant even see us!
    neer - glares at crispin. i dont need to run to kick you furry little ass get out of the way kendal.

mak - starts to take a breathe but breaks down completely sobbing and sinks to the ground leaning over his knees with his head in his hands.
    zero - i really wish bri was here.
    strife - what would kendal do.. ugh what a great job im doing taking care of these guys.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:41 pm

Serena- I don't need to see you! In pretty sure everyone can smell your sewer scent from miles away
    Maliha- oh and who's fault is that? Who thinks there so tough when it comes to fighting but then when they are actually faced with a problem? Oh ya they get poison on there eyes! ( smirks) you aren't all they great anymore Serena, buy then again you never were you just thought you were, controlling us. But we could all see the bruises in your face when you failed neer. Precious leader neer who always hit you, and never EVER cared for you. Because your useless!
    Serena- ( eyes to wide in anger but then they turn into sadness) shut up!

Proud of that paragraph

Tao- ( hugs mak and waits a few minutes before supporting him ok hos shoulder and walking him over to the medical room)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:53 pm

ooooh snap i love that paragraph ....hehe i feel so evil torturing all our characters like this lol its so mean
    yet so fun Twisted Evil 

neer - SHE SAID SHE UP! breathes hard ready to knock her lights out. JUST LET THAT GO! THATS A LONG TIME AGO THINGS HAVE CHANGED SINCE IF YOU HAVENT NOTICED! I KNOW ITS MY FAULT, EVERY ONE OF YOU FREAKING SCREW UPS IS MY FAULT AND I REGRET IT! DID I WANT SERENA TO GET HIT BY A F**KING CAR CAUSE OF ME? NO! BUT THERE'S ONLY SO MUCH I CAN TAKE BACK! maliha you can barely talk, all you've ever done is go with the flow. up until crispin...left,you didnt even know what to do, hell knows where you were before that!
    crispin - gulps.

mak - cries out bri's name over and over thinking that he'll eventually be able to hear himself speaking her name, unaware of anything going on around him anymore.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:00 am

Serena- ( shakes uncontrollably ) you barely even sp-
    Maliha- there you go again defending neer can't you see he'll never care about you? He just feels bad, he pities you!
    Kendal- Maliha that's enough
    Maliha- no it's true. She's nothing now she can't do anything. Well I don't pity you Serena. And also don't scare me so shove. ( pokes her chest and Serena flinches) off,

Tao- this will make you sleepy sorry ( takes out a needle and fills it with liquid and stabs it into his arm)

Omg mak ...
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:09 am

makky misses bri... im going to make his death as painful as possible, well not for im for everybody around him SmileSad but now im having second guesses lol

mak - is about to protest but its too late and he starts to doze off.
    zero - it was only a matter of time. starts to cry. i feel so bad. i feel like we should tell bri.
    strife - no. it wouldnt help with them and their own mission, i hate to say it but i dont think we should tell her.
    fox - waits for tao outside the medical room.

neer - growls his eyes flashing with anger and pushes maliha away from serena with such force it could break bone if it she were a normal human being.
    crispin - y-your all starting to scare me.
    neer - either shut up and keep quiet as u seem to not like doing lately crispin, or stay out of it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:16 am

Ugghhhh

Sam- are you sure it might help mak if she could talk to him about it ( pats zero in the back)
    Tao- ( sighs sadly and slumps down and holds head in hands)

Malih- don't talk to him like that!
    Kendal- ( steps in between them) calm down
    Maliha- why? I can take the cripple!
    Kendal- Maliha stop
    Serena- ( balls up fists and glares at her)
    Maliha- why? What are-
    Jeyne- KNOCK! IT! OFF! ( stands and throws a piece of stick into th flames making them roar up ashes spattering around then it does down but is still bigger) you slk are acting like children! Don't you see what's happening!? Your all being teared apart! I don't know you all well but I know that of this keeps happening then were all done for!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:29 am

neer - breathes hard slowly processing jeyne's words. god..shes right.
    crispin - looks down shamefully and sits back down.

strife - sighs and scratches the back of his head, i dont know, i guess your right.
    zero - nods
    fox - gulps. im sorry tao. this must be so hard for all of you guys..

oh my gawd this stupid show's got me in tears Sad Sad Sad 
    these last 2 eps of naruto i watched is kakashi when he's younger...and he's was on a mission with his team. and he was normally all up tight since his dad killed himself for rules to save his comrads and then people hated him for it... but then kakashi's friend got kidnapped and they went to help and then this other dude had a giant rock fall on top of him when the cave was collapsing...and then kakashi was really sad Sad and then the dying dude gave ihm his eye

ahhhhhhhhh IM DYING
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:35 am

Kendal- ( nods and sits)
    Maliha- ( freezes and sits) wow
    Serena- ( sits and stares into flames even though she can't see them)

Tao- yea ... Yes it is ..
    Sam - we should though. See if mak gets better

Omg that's so sad ...
    But I sort of no what Iran with in tears.. Cause I was to
    So Cecil thought Carlos died and he was like trembling and he said " and here I sm( his voice cracking) stuck in my booth ... Unable to help" and I was like NOOOOOOOO CARLOSS
    Cuz Cecil loves Carlos but ten Carlos wasn't dead! And him and Cecil sitting watching stars and I'm like yaaay cuz Carlos wanted to see Cecil after everything that happened and just AGGHGGGGGG FEELS
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:47 am

oh my gosh thats horrible Sad ok i need to get that podcast... hey whats the site?

strife - yea your right..., if anyone can fix him its her.
    fox - places his hand on tao's big head of hair.
    zero - walks out of the room and down the hall to where tao is. is...what you do?

neer - we're all a bunch of douchebags.
    crispin - ...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:06 pm