WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 31 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Admin Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:55 am

Just get the app pod casts it's pretty far into it though

Tao- ( looks up at fox gratefully and stares at zero) huh?
    Sam- when should we call ( walks out of room)

Kendal- ya ...
    Jeyne- hey it's not any of your faults hey! Lets tell ... Leyd tell stories!
    Serena- what?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 31 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:01 am

Neer - ( stares at her dumbfounded) stories?
    Crispin -[ ill just listen]

Eh idc im good at catching up on stuff quickly Wink ^^

Zero - like... What you do to him is he ok? (Peaks into the room ) we wanted to call bri if u think thats alright maybe video call.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:13 am

Tao- ya that'll be great actually and I just gave him some medicine to make him sleep he'll be up soon
    Sam- ( follows zero)

Jeyne- like about ourselves ill go first, so I came from upper Seattle. I'm knit exactly interesting, I'm not special like you guys I'm just normal. But being normal is fun. Sort of,
    Kendal- ok I get it. Kinda cheesy but I've done that before ... In this exact same spot, ok anyone have anything shareable
    Serena- ( shrugs and stares at ground)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:24 am

Gtg byeee
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:25 am

crispin - smiles. ill share! but um thats if someone will speak for me.
    neer - raises his eyebrow at crispin in surprise.

zero - alright, sam idk where the tablet is can you get it? or someones computer?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:36 am

Is the second one called glow cloud? Or something like that

This guy has hardly any emotion
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:54 am

maliha- ill speak for crispen shoot.
    kendal- nods ok

sam- ill get mine. goes downstairs and grabs it. and brings it back up.
    tao- puts head in hands
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:29 pm

Crispin - [i was born into a lab. I dont actually know if i had parents or which of them was a shpeshifter. I dont really remember being able to speak at all. Something went wrong in a surgery and i sort of ... Lost my voice. Thats what this lady told me anyway. she was a kind lady with long dark red hair, she was a lot like suri but less demanding i guess. She became my mom](smiles) [she was a shifter herself and could understand me, but when she learned that they were going to um discard of me cause of my... Uselessness she helped me get away one night and she told me she'd come back after she delt with a few things back at the lab, but ... She didnt. They probably killed her.] (realizes hed started to talk more about the woman then himself and looks down at the ground )

Can just say she conveys that blah blah

Neer - huh.. (Talks lowly ) i found you in a bad part of the city.
    Crispin - (nods but doesnt want to look at neer )[i was happy when you came but that was before i .. Got to know you.]
    Neer - (winces)

Mak - (after a bit his conciousness comes back and he opens his eyes rubbing the dried up tears away)
    Zero - ill um be back.. ( goes to her room )
    Strife - (slowly walks down the hall until he gets to tao not bothering to acknowledge fox) were doing our best tao... I know we are (isnt so sure himself)
    Fox - (shifts his weight from one foot to the other )
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:31 pm

Holy crAp thats a long paragraph
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:41 pm

maliha- repeats what he said sadly
    jeyne- covers mouth. thats so sad.
    (omg the girl reminds me of jeyne with the hair and being a scientistss)
    kendal- this wont really matter now but sorry for you loss.
    serena- ya that sucks
    jeyne- anyine else...

tao- i know ... i know. just dont let any of the other kids no ok?
    sam- hands zero the computer what do you need it for?
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:44 pm

nervously walks out and waves hi-hi guys ... burtss into tears SORRY I HAVENT BEEN ONNNN I FEEL SO BAAAAD!!

i gonna read admins message (thank you)
    wuv u guys ..

FORGIVE ME??? Surprised Shocked 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:49 pm

1: adorable picture is adorable
    2:your welcome
    3:YES YOUR FORGIVEEEN. AS LONG AS YOU GET ON MOOORE
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:52 pm

hehe cecil. also i think i gonna change my signature thing. gona get it the night vale mood
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:53 pm

Agreed
    And oh my god i love both ur avatars so much
    Im listenin to it right now :p
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:56 pm

did u get up to the NEAT part? i just finished it. waiting for new episode on the 15th also waiting for you to post
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:00 pm

Im only on the seventh one lol i love the dogpark ifthat makes sense :p
    Did u watch Free! Yet?

Yeaaaa my goah ur right except lady has long bair buuut what iif
    Crispin - (shrugs and nudges maliha )[ you go]

Zero - were calling bri (turns it on quickly pulling up the skype thing and clicks call bringsthe picture into fulls reen and waits for bri to answer)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:06 pm

lol yes. stay away from the hooded figuress

maliha- oh uh ok. well all i know about my birth is that my mother gave me away to an orphanage, so i just grew up there. the orphanage was run by the YES so when we were young we were trained to be soldiers and i just didnt want to be one .. so i left. not exactly an exciting story.
    jeyne- its still sad.

bri- sees tablet ringing and heart leaps and opens it. sam zero? whats wrong what is it? is mak ok?

errr maybe i didnt watch it maybe i did
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:13 pm

O.o you dont hVe to watch it now but at least see the first episode Very Happy

Crispin -(smiles at maliha)[ no wonder ur such a strong puppy] (says jokingly) [ so whos next?]
    Need - [serena can go ]

Zero - (bites her lip ) bri he tried to... To um (eyes swell up in tears) he was actually gonna do it.
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:13 pm

ok so i think i get what were doing.
    so what i got is that texas is the only free 'state'?
    so they at the beach doing like an avater thing. (ok everyone watches avatar so i know what it is)
    so i sort of got it. also ive heard of welcome to nightvale .. but idk should i do it? cuz u guys seem to like it and whatever it is (i hear its weird) maybe if we all like something we can do a roleplay on it.
    also i want to continue the avatar roleplay. i could take the airbender guy...
    im trying to figure out what to post so ya ..

this is bad

naveah- sits in room with bri. who is it? bounces off the bed
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:17 pm

serena- oh no .. thats fine .. ill pass.
    maliha- come on we did. just say somthing
    jeyne- she doesnt have to but we would appeciate it but if you feel uncomfortable then you dont have to.

bri- do .. .do what? sudden it clicks in her mind and eyes become clouded. were is he? voice breaks
    sam- brings computer to medical room is he up?
    tao- looks over and nods

iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:24 pm

naveah- ill just go ... walks out door worried
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:25 pm

we can start the avatar one again. stefs never gonna be on so sure! also yes you should listen to it. its a podcast GET IT. its free
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:26 pm

Hmmm lol nightvale roleplay would be soooo confusing and weird
    But if we like since nightvale is sort paranormal and weird stuff happening we could do that Very Happy 

And yea i say fo ahead and take over him stef isnt coming back :p
    Sry if im slow im on my phone

Mak - (looks at sam and the computer his eyes bloodshot)
    zero - (mouths the word bri to mak )
    Mak - (eyes widen: i i sont want her to see me like this...)

Crispin - [please serena? Itll help us all out the more we know about each other ]
    Neer - ( is already dreading his turn )

Cleff - (is about to walk in when naveah comes out) whats she doing?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:32 pm

I think my favorite weather aong was the one about being the messiah lol
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:34 pm

so confused

naveah- i think mak tried to kill himself. and shes talking to him

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:49 pm