WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 32 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:36 pm

Cleff - (eyes widen ) what?

And confused about welcome to nightvale or this confusing roleplay? :P
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 32 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:52 pm

Zeppelin - (quietly pushes the buildings door open and walks down the hall his footsteps the only sound )
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:54 pm

night vale

naveah- just what i said.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:57 pm

yaa and we dont have to be the actual characters (we could of course make them come up occasionaly) but we could make our own. like normal people who live there and people who come from different places. and we can make some of them council members or radio interns OMGGG'

bri- mak. says it soflty even though he doesnt hear her
    tao- come on lets get out of there way sets the computer down nex to him . ok come on guys

serena- well uh. ok. looks at ground. uh well. my parents who i dont really remember worked against the YES i think and my aunt. my moms sister worked for the YES and she uh she killed them.
    maliha- oh .. gosh.
    serena- yea so i grew up with my aunt instead. and uhm when i got old enough i left cause she was just ... yea.
    kendal- did you know she killed your parents while yuo were younger?
    serena- yea .. but she forced me to live with her

how bout thomas knows her aunt (she still alive there more backstory but ill get into that later)

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:07 pm

Yeaaa its really random but funny

Cleff - but he's ok now right?... (Scratches the back if his neck worried ) i guess we'll have to wait  (looks though the cracked door at bri on the computer and sighs)
    Zeppelin - (makes his way to the weapon room)

Sure he can know her and yesh that would be quite an interesting roleplay but like what would be the plot of it? Like how in this they have to get rid if the YES

Mak - (looks at bri through the screen and wipes his eyes trying to keep it together) h-hi bri

Neer - (glances over at serena) [that musta sucked..]
    Crispin - (nods) [im surprised you didnt turnout wor---more differe... Never mind] (turns attention to need ready for his story to be about how much he enjoyed being their boss)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:16 pm

I have no Idea

Bri- ( waves and grabs a note book writes: I heard. Why would you try to do that?)

Serena - ya ya it did. Ok anyone else?
    Jeyne- how did you get out
    Serena- oh um a couple months after I became a shifter I was able to ad stuff ..
    Kendal- ( nods and looks at neer)

Tap and Sam- ( walks out and clothes door)
    Tao- you guys go downstairs ill be right there ( walks to room)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:26 pm

Strife -[that breifcasenisngonna have to be put on hold] (goes downstairs with the others)
    Fox - (follows tao despite what he said)

Mak - it .... It (hands move around folding and unfolding) i hate it. I hate how everyone feels awkwars when they talk around me, i hate how they have to repeat verything they say just so i wont completely lost. Eventually i ont even be able to speak clearly. (Starts trembling again) i just wanna hear your voice again (his breathes becomes short again and he rubs his eyes ) im sorry.

Neer - (meets kendals eyes ) what?
    Crispin - we all went. Its your turn.
    Neer - kendal didnt go
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:27 pm

Oh my god cecil- ..for a discount rub hou speakers. With babies blood
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:33 pm

Wat

Naveah- ( nods) yea .. I'm gonna go downstairs and get something to drink , stay here incase she comes back out ( starts down stairs)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:40 pm

Cleff - alright
    Zeppin - (draws bis gladius from the sheath wedged in the back of his belt and stands in front of the dummy a few feet away from him. Steadies his breathing and holds the blade with two hands in dront of himself) if i am to ever deserve naveah (grits his teeth) then i have to be ome a different person.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:41 pm

kendal- stiffens its your turn
    jeyne-well i mean-
    kendal- its neer's turn ... besides everyone already knows about me.

bri- writes; mak, i miss you to, but you need, you must keep trying. i'll be back in about a week. i think were going to take the train back. but intill then please keep trying. i know how hard it is, you feel excluded and stuff. but soon you wont. hopefully tao is working on something or if he;s not maybe you could ask him. but keep trying ok?

tao- collapses onto bed in a huff face down. curls up on bed and doesnt notice fox there. takes blanket and pulls it half way over himself
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:46 pm

Lol i can see this being a you go no you go no you go thing

Need - not all of us. Plus ladies first

Mak - (nods) o-ok. I will . Ill wait for you right here (smiles shakily)
    Fox - (smiles sadly and approaches the bed on the side tao is t facing and sits on the edge looking at the ceiling.) you have one hell of a job here ye knot that?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:54 pm

lol

kendal- fine. i was born here i grew to 6 years old here then my home was attacked, my parents killed, and i ran away. then i was recued blad de dah. lots more, captured, poisoned but hye im alive so woopdedo.
    jeyne- frowns
    serena- what a sweet story

tao- yea i know. sighs and turns over facing the ceiling hair is wild from the bed. closes eyes and sas roughly lets just not talk about it right now.
    bri- writes: well i would not. i mean you have to eat
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:03 pm

neer - frowns and shifts his his weight from side to side in the sand feeling awkward.
    crispin - that leads only one of us left.
    neer - jeyne should go.
    crispin - stop stalling!
    neer - im not stalling.

mak - smiles a real smile. of course im not gonna stay in this awful room forever.
    fox - shrugs. thank god. i hate talking about these dreadful things. smiles at his messy hair and flops down on the bed so that his head is literally resting on tao's stomach, and his legs and his legs are still hanging over the side of the bed.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:15 pm

jeyne- ok i would be happy to. so i said were i was born and stuff and i went to an academy in english until i was 13 and then we were chosen for the YES to be doctors in the YES or other things but like all these stories i didnt want to so i left.
    kendal- happier
    jeyne- sure. then i hopped on a plane to usa and here i am.

bri- writes hey tao worked very hard on this room.

tao- stiffens for a moment but then relaxes and smiles hand runs through foxs hair. brings up other hand and plays with his hair absentmindly while closing his eyes
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:25 pm

mak - frowns and takes a look around the white walled, white floored, white bedded room. needs more color. some blues, oranges and pinks would look nice.

crispin - i like her story smiles.
    neer - it's um...getting late, we should get some sleep.
    crispin - narrows eyes at neer. your stalling.

fox - smiles warmly glances at tao by just moving his eyes alone.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:30 pm

serena- your turn neer
    maliha- its not like you have to tell every detail of your life.

bri- laughs idont know if we can afford that.

tao- yawns and hands continue to get slower and slower. and finally they slump into his hair and her ends up falling asleep

^^^^^
    ok that would be sooo cut
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:40 pm

i know right ^^ they're adowuble.

fox - chuckles when he notices he's asleep and closes his eyes himself.

mak - i dont think we can even aford this house in general.

neer - sighs in defeat knowing he doesnt have much of a choice since they all went. i uh.. runs his hand through his hair. is about to start talking about how he had looked up to his father when he was younger and makes a face of disgust. wants to try and stay clear of all the bad things he'd done but everything in his life up until a a few weeks ago was nothing but cruelty.
    crispin - a minute goes by while neer racks his brain for something to say. frowns. come on we all said at least something.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:52 pm

serena- let him take his time crispin
    maliha- back off
    serena- dont start again

tao- snores very softly its more like heavy breathing

bri- thats true. so do you promise not to try that again?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:08 pm

mak - smiles disappears and he looks down at his hands then back at the screen taking a deep breath. grabs a piece of paper and writes- yeah, i promise, with a smiley face with a tongue sticking out./b]

fox - [b]opens one eye.
    really? sighs. i guess every cute guy has their own pros and cons.

cirspin - is surprised that they're actually agreeing with each other for once. sorry.
    neer - puts his head in his hands rubbing his hands through his hair thinking hard until he just gives up. i might as well start with how i became a freaking monster. raises his head from his hands and stares into the fire as he talks. my mom...always favored strife. she thought i was monster cause i did what..my dad told me to. i thought he could make me more powerful then he ever was. thats what he told me. so i listened to him. i listened to that bastard. me and my brother hated each other. he hated me cause i never did anything about..is about to say when he would watch him be hit but stops and skips that. and i bet thats not the only reason he hates me. chuckles hoarsely. after he ran away dad got more demanding, i dont know...maybe it was the fact i had his shifter abilities in me that made me so bloodthirsty. one night he wanted to put me to the test. Then i killed her. I killed my own sister... his next words crack and tears run down his face and he covers his eyes with one hand.

hmm...that was a fun lot of words to type.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:17 pm

tao- rolls over so fox's head falls off and curls up in the blankets and makes soft whining sounds.

serena- puts hand on his shoulder
    kendal- clenches fists but lets it go.
    jeyne- no one really knows what to say.

bri- smiles and gives him a thumbs up writes: ok goodnight? talk to you tomorrow
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:26 pm

neer - shrugs her hand off his shoulder and lowers his hands letting his hair cover his eyes clenching his hands into fists until his palms becomes wet with blood. was that good enough for all of you? is not angry.
    crispin - gulps.

fox - groans in annoying now that his comfortable pillow is gone. sits up. does he know he does this when he sleeps?

mak - nods and smiles. yea love you. clicks the hang up button and closes the lap top
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:36 pm

jeyne- were sorry. if you didnt want to share that much then you could have said something. i guess that doesnt matter now but at least you got most of the stuff into the open
    serena- tenses up at her words and thinks shut up

tao- hands reach out and claw at the sheets and whimpers are muffled when he slams his face in the matress

bri- smiles and it shuts up but then freezes what ... wat.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:43 pm

neer - i dont want your sympathy. you told me to share, and i shared. im not gonna be a coward after all of you said what you did. doesn't even notice how his voice is rising.

muhahahaha mak shall leave her thinking o.O

fox - reaches his hand out and rubs tao's back smiling.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:47 pm

my characters are silent.
    serena- then how did you want us to react?

bri- uhm ... he probably meant it as friends ... ya just friends

tao- when he touches him since never has been touched while sleeping or anytime in general insticts kick in since he's not fully sleeping yet and flips him over quickly and sits on top of him. oh. realizes it him and hair hanging down semi covers the red thats spreading across his face i forgot you were here

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:03 am