WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 33 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:53 pm

lol

fox - uhh..... face turns red. your quite sensitive.
    mak - texts: no you dimwit i LOVE YOU LOVE YOU

neer - i-i don't know! waves his arms around as he speaks, frustrated.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 33 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Admin Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:58 pm

tao- oh im .. im sorry. doesnt even get off of him i gues i am sensitive smiles crookedly and blows a peice of hair that fell in his face and then runs fingers back through his hair trying to get them away

bri- flops on bed ... weird ...

serena-alright
    kendal- we should go to bed
    maliha- nods
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:05 pm

fox - rolls his eyes and grabs the collar of Tao's shirt and pulls his face down to be right above his. you gonna kiss me or not?

neer - snorts and gets up and walks down the the water kneeling by the water to wash the blood off his hands.
    crispin - shifts in a cat and spins ina small circle before plopping down in the sand shifting around untill he's a little sunk in and puts his head down on his paws.

cleff - pushes the door open. you ok?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:17 pm

tao- furrows eyesbrows well i dont know i was kind of waiting for you to but i mean ...darts forward and separates the space between them , kissing him roughly. one arm supporting his body so he doesnt crush fox with the other strokes his collarbone and ends up snaking underneath his shirt

serena- feels his precense go away and stands up shakily and walks walks away from the tent but not down to neer. sits in the sand and lays down. looks up seeing of course nothing and sighs
    kendal- rolls out a blanket in the sand

jeyne- gets in tent

bri- ya just ... confused but .. ya
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:26 pm

cleff - naveah told me that he um...went...wack...is he cool now?

fox - gasps in surprise, as his body quivers, thrilled. keeps one hand in the center of tao's chest and brings up his knees spreading them around creating space for tao. one hand grabs at his hair on the back of his hair wanting more.

neer - stands up and dries his hands off on his worn out jeans and slowly walks back with his hands in his pockets. quietly sits down next to serena glad she cant see him for once afraid she's mad at him.
    crispin - falls asleep.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:42 pm

bri- ya he's good now .. i think. i can never no.

tao- chuckles and leans down pressing him against them bed wanting to do this before. while kissing him bites his bottom lip not drawing blood. kisses him roughly and his one hand strings through his hair.

serena- do the stars look nice?
    kendal- rolls onto side and sighs sadly and clutches necklace
    maliha- turns around in circles and lays on the ground
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:46 pm

might be a little slow
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:47 pm

actually just afk
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:50 pm

lol i love how crispin and maliha seem to have the most animal like behavior when they're humans, except that when crispin spun he was a cat BUT STILL funny

fox - a soft moan escapes him surprised at tao's roughness but it just makes him more excited. kisses him back passionatly and brings both his hands to tao's waist and they start trailing downward getting under tao's shirt.

neer - smiles. just like any star filled sky, nothing special...speaks in a whisper nothing as special as you. eyes widen for a second surprised those words came from him.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:20 pm

yerp. i wanted to make her odd and be humanoized

tao- shivers from his touch and uses his one hand to cup his face. breaks away breathing heavily, wow

serena- blushes well that was cheesy ... but ... sweet and kind of unexpected
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:26 pm

fox - brings his hands behind his head, his elbows out to the side causing his shirt to move up showing a large portion of his thin, pale, stomach, gazing up at tao. your by far the best kisser ive kissed so far.

neer - sighs and lays down. im trying, but i suck at it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:34 pm

tao- thank you i think. feels his exposed stomach under himself and shivers considering your the first person i've ever kissed but thanks. bites lips wanting more

serena- sorry, im not very good at this either so its ok. reaches out hand were are you?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:44 pm

neer - moves himself closer so that thier shoulders touch. right here.

fox - and pulls of his shirt throwing it on the floor. ah better, it was getting a bit hot in here. grins showing his smokified yellow teeth. slowly sits up putting his knees down so that tao is pretty much sitting on his legs. sigh exasperatedly and tugs at tao's shirt while frowning. can we please get rid of this?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:55 pm

serena- leans in and hand cups his cheek ok there you are

tao- shifts so he's not on his legs oh um i dont know .. i've never really done that. stares over his body. its just. im not really sure if im comfortable doing that

ew smokified teeth
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:06 pm

Neer - (gulps) how can you... After all id done to you

Fox - (makes a pouty face ) course you've never done it theres no surprise in that but who cares? I wanna see taos perfect healthy body (smiles leaning in close lookingninto his eyes his hands creeping under taos shirt)

Hes... Not very high on higene
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:17 pm

serena- what you did to me? it was nothing, i've been through it all before. it doesnt mater. feels her hair in her face and tucks it behind her ear

tao- wait fox. i just im not sure takes his hands away from his chest. i mean im fine with you seeing my chest but im just not comfortable with anything more
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:24 pm

neer - frowns. that doesnt make it any better.

fox - face softens. its alright i get it i promise we wont go any further until your comfortable, but just a little more? pwease? puts on his puppy dog face.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:39 pm

serena- well ya. but i dont want you to feel bad. you were different back then. your .. your better now

tao- o my god what have i gotten into, your asking me to strip. laughs lightly pushes him down on his back again and sits inbetween his legs. starts to unbotton shirt and after his shirt is all the way unbottoned smiles shyly but doesnt take it off all the way. crawls over him and kisses him pationatly his shirt hanging down
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:45 pm

fox - laughs while he kisses him and kisses him back. messages his hands along tao's chest an shivers at the feel of his body trying so hard to hold back. speaks in between kisses. how have you not ever had other guys hit on you?

neer - speaks in a flat tone. doesnt mean im a complete softy, it's not like you can hurt my feelings.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:53 pm

tao-laughs well first off boys and girls. and second i dont wear skin tight clothing. and i dont meet any new people and no one really ... likes me. so shrugs

serena- raises eyebrows i could hurt anyones feelings. i wont, but i could. smiles
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:07 pm

neer - im not anyone therefore im un-hurtable smirks. im smirking.

fox - blah blah girls and guys, but im talking about guys. dont you at least have some almost skin tight fitting shirts? if im gonna be your boyfriend, i highly encourage it. grins. suddenly moves to the side of tao and pushes him down onto the bed leaning over him pinning both his hands at his sides. because your exactly what someone would call hot.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:23 pm

serena- thats true you arent anyone leans forward quickly and kisses his temple

tao- b-boyfriend? smiles widely but then purses lips and no im not wearing tight clothes. but thank you for the semi compliment smiles up at him and kisses his chin quickly
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:31 pm

neer - smiles. you missed.

fox - your welcome. leans down and crashes his lips against tao's pushing him down against the matress releasing tao's hands so that he can press his hands along the sides of tao's stomach. then starts trailing kissing down his neck.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:44 pm

at first i was like she didnt miss then i was like ohhh i no were your going with this awww

serena- i did? what did i kiss?

tao- oh oh .. moans softly and slips his shirt off completely and throws it on the floor. props up knees so he fits inbetween his legs. hands claws at his back and then his hair, never having ever experienced something like this
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:55 pm

fox - continues kissing him down his neck going lower and lower. slips his arm under tao's back lifting it up and kissing down his chest taking in every inch of him.

^^

neer - laughs a real laugh as though a weight had been lifted. my forehead. leans forward and gently kisses heron the lips.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:04 am