WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 16 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Admin Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:55 pm

Ok of course

Maliha- well thank you crispen ( scratches behind his ear)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 16 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Legolas Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:58 pm

crispin - purs. your welcome....ok now...lets go get neer his slop.

soooo......when ya gonna make the character? Very Happy
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:03 pm

Well my computer isn't working that much plus I been thinking and I don't think we should make another character cause we gonna have other people join them.

Maliha- ( laughs lightly and walks over to the vendors and buys a burger for neer) lets move kit-kat
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:08 pm

alright yea it was just an idea.
    wish iggy was on

crispin - trots next to her as they leave the supply camp and come around the corner to the dark quite damp tunnel underground.
    neer - taps foot anxiously. where the hell are they? they decide to stop by a party and join in? groans and flops back down on the bed his knee unable to take the weight.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:15 pm

be ready at 5:30 btw. though u prob already knew that
    and oh my god... http://frobycho.deviantart.com/art/Aang-383896051
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:16 pm

Maliha- ( follows pipe back to door and knocks) we got food

Ya I thought she would be on more since summer Sad
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:25 pm

what if...-sniffle- she forgot about us? No 
    NAH SHE WOULDNT

neer - its open.
    crispin - transforms to human and opens it. you didnt move much.
    neer - food?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:38 pm

Waaaaaaaaah!

Maliha- ( throws the burger at neer) here you go
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:42 pm

HUSH MY LITTLE ADMIN. let your dreams make way. ONE DAY WHEN YOUR BIG AND STRONG. AND WILL BE A .....?........GIRL

lol at first i imagined a burger without foil wrapping flying all over the place coming apart...then i realize it must of had wrapping. WHY OH WHY

neer - catches it with one hand. thanks. says unenthusiastically. unwraps the burger and starts eating it.
    crispin - how's serena?
    neer - shrugs.

afk dinner
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:55 pm

Maliha- walks over and leans over Serena [b] she looks better [b]reaches out hand and decides to poke her
    Serenawhile eyes are closed hand snaps up and grabs her wrist what the hell do you think you doing?
    Maliha-jumps back and rips hands from her surprised oops
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:03 pm

neer - chuckles. sleep talks, sleep fights. whats next?
    crispin - sleeptalks? cackles weirdly. what did she say?
    neer - goes back to eating his burger.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:24 pm

actually i cant come over BUT I HAVE LIKE A GOOD IDEA when i was thinking about agustus waters....
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:16 pm

Serena- not asleep ( sits up stiffly) what's that smell? ( eyes dart around cat like)
    Maliha- food?

What about gus?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:23 pm

not exactly about gus buuuut it gave me an idea. i was just thinking what if......neers knee got and infection and the only way to save it was through amputation.....but idk cause I don't like to have to much drama for one character.

neer - you didnt bring back food for serena?
    crispin - well uh...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:52 am

Nuuuuu I like it ( even if that didn't happen to his it still sort of like it) Serena has been getting all the love we need some neer time

Maliha- we can go get some no-
    Serena- no ( yawn) not hungry
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:58 am

Hehe ok. Then it wont happen right away ot will happen eventually though if soon :p his problem shall progress.

Neer - you should eat something.
    Crispin - [I could run back and grab something real quick ? I don't mind ]
    neer - (finishes the burger.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:46 pm

Serena- no I'm fine not hungry at all
    Maliha- uh ok
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:59 pm

Neer - (gazes at Serena wondering a series of things : if shes lying about having no apetite, if she remembers what she said to him when she was lolly, why maliha and crispin are helping so willingly.)

Crispin - (sniffs the air as thebcold dank smell gets stronger. Then he hears the pounding of rain above.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:11 pm

maliha- smiles a tiny bit rain

serena- remembers what happened before. takes blankets of of her and steps onto the ground. happy they didnt connect any wires to her and stands rigidly when do we leave?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:15 pm

when u say remembers does that mean when she was all loopy?

crispin - but you shouldnt be--
    neer - if she can walk on her feet we can leave.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:33 pm

Ya she remembers some of it also
    For tomorrow maybe u could call my phone on ur moms once u get to the mall

Serena- ( puts on shoes)
    Maliha/ are you-
    Serena- yes lets go
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:40 pm

Yea. Ill just use my moms phone and fall you when were on our way

Crispin - [ so what's the deal]
    Neer - we find kendal
    crispin - [ yay! ...wait what!? What the hell is the matter with you!?]
    neer - if they're going To come for us shifters after they succeed or more likely gice up on kendal we might as well find her first ] (doesn't want to admit hes weaker now and they could use more man power. Stands up on his feet wincing at his knee but assumes it'll go away soon enough.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:51 pm

Serena- alright Kendal it is. ( wraps jacket around her self ) now lets get out of this hell hole
    Maliha- right.

Meanwhile

Kendal- ( jeyne walks out) well so? Can you?
    Jeyne- (sighs) yes I can remove it
    Kendal- ( smiles) yay! Can we do it now
    Jeyne- fine your lucky I like you.

Ok so about the MOR I rly hate making Kenny have all the drama in her so should we have the MOR stuff here or do you want to wait and plz don't say idk
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:52 pm

Wait do you even have my number
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:22 am

Well if we have the stuff there then it would sort od make halfbof the plot seem stupid ya know? I'm with ya on getting rid of it but...well what if we had like thee chip in her arm have something to do with it . Like the yes ppl had madebit looked like she had nor but they actually just used the chip to control her nervous system when they wanted or brain when they wanted or something which could also be a part of the tests.

(They make their way back the same way they came)
    Neer - (right behind everyone else in the incline to the street his knee starts to burn from the strain and beads of sweat crawl down his face.)
    crispin - (gets to the street first and breathes in the fresh air happily.)

Oh ya no I don't. Private chat it.
    Sorry that I disappeared was watching Americas tot talent and forgot bout this.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:46 pm