WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

iggy
    iggy

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  iggy Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:48 pm

nveah- dont laugh at me!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 10 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Admin Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:48 pm

serena- neer?! screams inro her mind and searches halls desperatly. 

what if like thomas just like came in cuz he found out that alira was helping serena and es all like muahahahahahhahahahha
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:55 pm

neer - stumbles back in surprise at serena's burst of anxiety. what?!

oh yea i completely forgot about alira helping them and all
    well in that case this makes everything so much fun

thomas - comes around the corner just as serena hits the hallway intersection and grabs serena's neck slamming her against the wall. hello young lady.

cleff - whatever? HOW COME SHE CAN MAKE FRIENDS SO QUICKLY! hmph. his shoulders droop and he plops down into his chair.

decimus - i'm no--starts cracking up again. ok ok im sorry. stops laughing.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:58 pm

serena- lets out a scream of fear and mind becomes a jumble of words. help, thomas, hlp, neer, help, no, kick serena kick NOW slams foot back into his knee and elbows him hard in the chest run run run run 
    takes off down the hall.

maliha- what is it?

bri- oh calm down. afk
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:01 pm

thomas - snarls. where's your friends neer hmm? stalks down the hall at a normal pace.
    alira - comes out of a room and steps in front of serena. hello sweet heart. doing better today? steps forward and gives serena a shot into her neck that will make her extremely drousy but not knocked out.

cleff - it isnt fair. pouts.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:01 pm

afk dinner
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:12 pm

serena- unsheathes claws bitch. snarls at alira and slashes her in the face. stabs her shoulder lade and deliver s akick to her abdomen making her fly backwards. ignores searing pain  in her body and tries fighting the shot as she streams down the hall
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:24 pm

thomas - stands there shocked at alira's condition but only for a second. spits to the side. she was useless anyway. walks past alira after serena to lazy to run.
    alira - chokes out. tom..please.
    thomas - quiet please. says calmly and whips out his gun shooting her in the temple. continues to walk down the hallway as the fluid takes its effect on serena. 5....4....3....2...the shot starts taking its toll on her brain slowing her down.

neer - eyes widen in horror. serena! yells both aloud and through telepathy. turns on his heals and sprints toward his hi-jacked car.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:27 pm

maliha- what.... WERE THE HELL ARE YOU GOING?

serena- knees buckle stop ... no ... neer ...
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:35 pm

neer - adrenaline is pumping on overdrive as he starts to panic. my dad, serena, she's in trouble. is shaking impatiently by his car. get in or dont i need to go back NOW.

Thomas - laughs evily as he approaches the collapsing serena. another job well done. neer will certainly take the bait. im sure they've already conversed on the events being played out. smiles heartily..

crispin - finally finds them and circles over head waiting for their movements.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:37 pm

maliha- fine slips next to him i nthe car drive

serena- glances up at thomas wearily and grabs his ankle and sinks claws into his skin
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:44 pm

thomas - grits teeth but doesnt make a sound. leans over taking out his knife and cuts her elongated nails from her hand. (nails can always grow back dont worry ^-^) unless you want to end up like your nurse alira, i'd stand still.

neer - slams on the pedal accelerating at a scary rate. speeds through the city bashing the side of someone's car on the way.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:59 pm

serena- nev ... er. squiggles toward him and sinks sharp teeth into his leg and rolls away. bites down on own arm to wake self up and tries standing help me neer  i cant .. im trying ... please .. help help help. .. dont hate me .. dont leave me
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:05 pm

neer - i dont hate you serena, i never could. just hang in there! speeds super fast until he gets to the hospital.
    thomas - hits serena across the face hard. an alarm goes off 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:07 pm

grrr i want to make decimus doing something but i dont no what..i mean in the drawing
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:14 pm

make it deci and nav when zep cheats on her and dey sitting

serena- smirks and stands. clenches fists and turns on her heel and sprints down the hall not very fast because of the shot
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:14 pm

naveah- its nice to see you again
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:22 pm

AHA! yes that'll be so cute....if i can do it right 

decimus - thinks: uh it is? i'm just a person who helped you out for a day. smiles. yea you too. you seem better.

thomas - sprints for a few seconds and is in front of her again. knees her in her stomach hard and kicks her back down.  GO...TO..SLEEP. punches her jaw. OR TAKING YOU WILL BE A LOT HARDER FOR ME
    neer - parks the car and nearly jumps out the door running to the hospital and forcing the automatic doors to open mch quicker then they're suppose to. police are herding people around the building. serena where are you! shouts not even caring if maliha followed him in or not.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:25 pm

serena- F**KING GOOD! PUNCHES BACK VISOUSLY AND lets out a high pitch scream HELP! THIS MAN IS ATTACKING ME! SECURITY! drowsiness overtakes her more but fights through it and kciks him off of her.

maliha- follows him with blade out 
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:28 pm

naveah- i am by alot
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:34 pm

thomas - growls and slams her head with the back of his gun knocking her out temporarily. puts his gun in its holster and turns into a small bird and flees the scene.

neer - checks serena's room but she isnt there so runs down the hall and after making a turn sees her on the floor. serena! just as he runs over to her officers come around the corner with guns raises. 

officer- put your hands where i can see em!

decimus - glad to hear it. smiles warmly. you got some loyal friends sittin' over there.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:38 pm

maliha- wait .... weres thomas? slides up next to him. were not the ones you want

serena- lays sprawled over the ground
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:41 pm

neer - ignores the police and drops to floor shaking serena. mutters quickly. wake up, wake up, wake up.

head officer - approaches them with gun readied. explain yourself.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:46 pm

maliha- eyes widen and looks at the officer earnesty honest sir w-we just came to visit our injured friend and we arrive to .;.. to this?

serena- hand flops limply
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:53 pm

neer - tears stream down his face as he scoops her into his arms being as gentle as he can. stands up stiffly his muscles tensed. i am going to rip his face apart.

head officer - do you have an alibi? can anyone verify that you weren't here when this happened?
    officer - put the girl down sir!

neer - glares at the officer with pure blood lust in his eyes.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:46 pm