WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 25 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Legolas Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:07 pm

lol poor kendal, can't hear them

Dude - ah ah ah. holds it out of his reach.
    fox - narrows his eyes at him and stalks toward him. aight laddie, would you rather combust into one million pieces, or simply give me back my computer?
    tall guy - seems important, lets keep it. takes out his hand gun and shoots..
    fox - jumps in surprise afraid he shot someone but when he turns around the guy has it pointed at the sky.
    Tall Guy - laughs and points it at him. entertain us.
    fox - entertain you? is that what you want now? You know what? Id be glad too! throws down a smoke bomb and it imediately bursts in a puff of white smoke. the guys all curse and swear and the tall guy shoots randomly one of the bullets missing foxes ears by a centimeter. awe shit! theres anteigfer happy man! need to get out of here fast. finds his computer dropped on the ground dreading that it might be broken and picks it up and runs.

zero - jumps up as soon as sam's gone and motions for mak to follow her as well as fallon and races down the steps into sam's work room.

crispin - smiles in amusement at kendal.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 25 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Admin Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:20 pm

Tao- ( hears the explosion and runs toward the sound)
    Ok I have an idea so what if Tao ( of course) finds him and held him and like fights the and he runs over to him and is all worried and they like get all cutesy and stuff

Sam- can I hel you guys?
    Fallon- no.

Kendal- I feel left out
    Maliha- poor Kenzie
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:49 pm

Thought Sam was taking a shower....
    Hehe all cutesy and stuff. ^^ I like it.

Tall guy - (bursts out of the smoke and sees him running) you idiots get a hold of em! (Sprints forward gaining on him becausenof his height though fox is still very fast)
    Fox - (growls and reaches into his pocket to get out an actual bomb. Eyes widen when his hand meets an empty pocket.) Awww shit. (Running as fast as he can but he cant helpnbut to start losing speed his breathe coming short.)
    Tall guy - (knocks into him sending him down sliding across the concrete)
    Fox - (yelps as he hits a tree at the end of the street his jeans completely ripped now)
    (The rest of the gang approaches slowly sourrounding him in a half circle. About side guys.)
    fix - (laughs a distorted laugh) I feel quite important.
    tall guy - (picks up a sharp rock) quite? This why i hate all y'all Brits. Think you're so great. (Smirks and pulls back his arm throwing g it at fox hard and it hits his shoulder.)

Arrive at mcdonalds! Very Happy
    Crispin - (hops out of car) i
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:59 pm

Maliga- ( taps neer's head) hey wake up!
    Jeyne-,( yawns and stretches)
    Kendal- at least someone's awake

Sorry ( Sammy in shower)

Tao- ( catches site of fox and and the guys and gets angry. Climbs up a building ans jumps from building to building and gets ready to pounce off of the small little market vice then)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:14 pm

Fox - (winches and starts to stand up holding onto the tree) aight you guys. (Holds up a finger) I'm sorry its ancurse.nimby naturally very smart (grins) now if you want--
    tall guy - oh shut the fuck up will ya? (Takesnout his gun smiling as he clips it in his hand. Looks up at fox whose a couplebyards away. Walks toward him slowly.) Yea know why I bought this gun?
    Fox - (mumbles) to shoot yourself I hope?
    Tall guy - (doesn't hear him and continues) to bust you rats off the planet that like to cause trouble.

Neer - (head pops up) what the f-- (ugh where are we? (Turns head tonsee mcsonalds out the dinow and sighs tapping Serena's head) food.

Its ok :p
    Zero - (approaches the doll that haw all these wires and stuff sticking out. Leans over the tablenloking inside it.) How the hell does he understand this stuff?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:50 pm

Tao- WAAH! ( jumps off the building and onto the lead guy. Slams him to the ground and takes his gun and turns away from fox and points it at the guys) run before I kill all of you

Fallon - ( shrugs)

Kendal- just tell me what you guys want me and jeyne will go in
    Maliha- ( gives order)
    Serena- ( blinks and rubs eyes upset to find she still can't see searches die neer's face and clasps one hand tightly around a strand of his hair and one along his neck.) ill just have ( looks forward not exactly sure were to look) the biggest thing they have

Sry iPod died charging it now
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:00 am

Neer - (shrugs) yea I just want something big. Too. Don't care what it is.
    Crispin - [so I could bring out something gross and you'll eat it]
    Neer [ha. Ha. Your a funny one crispin. ]
    Crispin - (rolls eyes and shuts door on them.)

Fox - (stares at Tao astonished.)[since when was he here]
    Tall guy - (even though Tao's on top of him smirks and laughs.) One gun to five?
    All the other guys' guns click.)
    fox - (withs) Tao just give it up. You cant win this. I believe I had it perfectly under control.

Mak - (walks around the body studying the boys eyes.) Hes....dead?
    Zero - (sticks her arms straight out letting the elbow and down dangle like a robot while repeating the word robot over and over)
    mak - huh? ...oh.
    zero - do you think its like alive?
    Mak - I don't think we should be down here....
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:07 am

Kendal- ( they walk towards the thing .) good thing I have money
    Maliha- ( follows) why wouldn't you.
    Jeyne- ( smiles)
    Serena- ( leans head on on neer's shoulder and closes eyes)

Tao- ( shoots the guy on the grounds leg and dives behind a trash can and shoots another guys arm)

Fallon- (shakes head) it's scary
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:18 am

zero - scary? well i guess if he like...came alive it would be. grins.
    mak - ok i dont wanna be down here when sam gets back, im out. hurries up the stairs.

neer - looks down at serena warily. im sorry this happened.
    crispin - pushes through the doors and takes in the scents. ahhhh fooood.
    fox - mutters what the hell... makes his way behind the tree.
    tall guy - screams in agony. ah fuck man! one guy rushes over to him and helps him limp away while the broken arm one runs leaving like one more guy.
    guy - stands there nervously.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:56 pm

Tao- ( shoots the guy on the shoulder and darts out and kicks the guy helping the guy to the ground and punches him in the face hard)
    Serena- not your fault ( snuggles against him more)

Kendal- right
    Maliha- I want one of everything
    Jeyne- this place is so gross

Fallon- ( grabs her leg)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:22 pm

zero - looks down at fallon and face softens. ok for your sake i wont touch it ok? i promise. smiles.
    fox - whats tao even doing here? was he following me? peers around the tree and eyes widen. i could swear he'll just turn around anytime and shoot me with that look.
    guy - moans and stumbles backward and slumps onto the ground unconscious.

crispin - darts over to the people standing in line.
    neer - if i stayed to help you....i could have helped. breathe catches in his throat realizing this is probably the closest they've ever been. lets out his breathe and combs his hand through her hair.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:56 pm

Fallon- ( smiles)
    Tao- ( turns and face softens and sprints to fox and slides in front Of him and clasps his face in his hands and eyes dart around his face worried) are you alright your Hurt!

Kendal- ) walks over leasiourly) slow down
    Maliha- ( rushes along with him starving)

Serena- ( searches around his face and fingers softly brush his lips brings face up and softly kisses him)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:09 pm

Neer - (eye lids float shut and he kisses her back sliding his arms around her supporting her)
    Lol crispin and maliha crack me up. Kendals like ok food. Well get to it eventually and they're like no we get to it NOW
    Crispin - (tells maliha what he wants)

Fox - (looks at him surprised though his black eye only allows his one eye to squint.) Uh....I...uh...yea. (eyes dart away from Tao to his backpacker and computer in the street.)

Zero - (grabs a long metal thing that looks like a giant pair of tweasers.) Which means with these I can. (Smiles warmly and turns toward the boy moving thebwires around slightly with the metal thing trying to see if he even has organs which he doesn't)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:20 pm

Serena-( presses hands against him chest and kisses him slowly)
    Kendal- ( her and jeyne get over there )
    Maliha- I know what we both want
    Kendal- great.
    Jeyne- now we have to wait

Tao- hey wait! Let me help you. I'm .. ( watches him go) sorry

Fallon- ( whimpers)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:47 pm

"eyes dart" ahem not fox...i guess you just prob didnt see that. ill let u edit if you want.

neer - breathes slowly taking all of her in tilting his head more to the side to make it easier on both of them. one hand slides up her back to the back of her head.
    crispin - hops up and down impatiently and as soon as there's a gap in between the person in front of them he him on the shoulder and points forward and the guy turns in annoyance and moves up the foot of space that was there.

zero - calm down, nothings gonna-- yelps.
    mak - hurries upstairs looking for sam hoping he's done.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:59 pm

Oops sorry a bit distracted
    Tao- ( eyes are wide nod alert ) are you sure? Ate you in any pain ( brushes fingers over the bruises on his face)
    Serena- ( hands grope Along his neck and presses him up against the door)

Kendal- ( moves up more and they get to the front orders)

Fallon- ( whimpers)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:12 pm

zero - awe im just kidding. turns head down grinning. then turns back. WOAH THIS WIRE IS BLINKING RAINBOW COLORS! fallon look! picks fallon up.
    mak - knocks on sam's door.

neer - eyes widen a bit not knowing how he should react. kisses her back still.
    crispin - finally!.

fox - winces and looks back to tao blinking face reddening at the closeness. it was j-just some gansters being bitchy about my wonderful accent. thats all. fake laughs.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:24 pm

Serena- ( breaks away from him) sorry ( blinks widely)
    Kendal- ( they walk over and wait for food)

Fallon/ pretty
    Sam- ( in room scanning laptop) come in!

Tao- ya wonderful ( is close to his face and is focused on bruses then looks on his eyes ) you sure your not hurt?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:38 pm

fox - stares up at him wide eyed.

neer - speaks quietly. no, no....dont say sorry you didnt do anything wrong. thinks to himself sadly: im just to dumb to know what to do.
    crispin - hurry hurry hurry.

mak - stands there annoyed wondering why he even bothered knocking if he's not going be able to hear their response. figures he might as well say its him if anyone answered at all.uh. i-its mak.

zero - pulls on it with the giant tweasers and it pulls out completely. uhhh. holds the lifeless wire in front of their faces. whups.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:52 pm

Tao- I - I uh .... ( hand pulls through his hair and closes the space between them and kissing him)
    Sam- ( leaps u and opens door ) yea?

Fallon- should u be touching that?
    Kendal- ( grabs food and hands out bags)
    Jeyne- thank you
    Serena- ( smiles shyly) no your not really used to the touchyness I shouldn't have done that

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:00 pm

neer - sighs and pats the top of serena's head awkwardly. either way...we're in a car... its just...
    crispin - nods in acknowledgment to kendal reaching down into his bag wanting to eat right away his mouth watering crazily.

fox -shrinks back away from him a series of emotions playing on his face. w-what? I don't get it Tao. Before you....

mak - scratches the back of his neck. zero and fallon went into your um...workshop, i wanted you to know.
    zero - no. probably not. but its such a weird wire dontcha think? what if this was its like thinking wire or something? god that sounds stupid, i need more smarts.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:02 pm

Serena- ya ya got it ( sits next to him making sure not to touch him)
    Maliha- geez calm down
    Kendal and jeyne- me?
    Maliha- ugh never mind

Tao- oh oh .. ( face turns red and shrinks back) I-I'm sorry I have .. I .. Do .. Bisy .. I guess I got caught up in the moment and ... ( wrings hands nervously searching for words)

Sam- crap come on ( tugs his shirt and bolts downstairs)
    Fallon- can we leave now
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:19 pm

Neer - (mentally curses himself over and over for ruining the whole moment. Looks downnat his knee pretending to be occupied even though he knows Serena cant see him)
    Crispin - (looks upnfm his bag) [ oh ok... sorry should we get back to the car and give tympanum their food?]

Awe cute uncomfortable Tao.
    Fox - (slowly smiles) your cute when you don't know what to say next.

Zero - hold on....(puts fallon back down) maybe there's another wire that's looks the same (puts the tweasers aside and moves around the gears and wires.)
    Mak - ill just wait up here....
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:20 pm

Sorry I'm slow watching deathly hallows part 1
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:25 am

Sorry fell asleep

Maliha- ( nods and they get to car)
    Kendal- ( unlocks it and slides in) hai we got food
    Serena- (isn't really sure who that is but nods)
    Jeyne - ( hands neer his stuff and pats Serena's knee) holds your hand out)
    Serena- okay ( does it )
    Jeyne- ( places the burger ontop of it and Serena immediately puts it on her lap.puts the drink in the cup holder between her legs) don't step on your drink
    Serena- ( reaches down and feels it) ah ok

Tao- Uh eh ... ( smiles shyly and crosses arms) I guess I should .. Um go now
    Fallon- or maybe we shouldn't touch it
    Sam- ( bursts through the door) what are you doing?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:46 am