WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 14 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Legolas Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:17 am

INDEED
    and uh.....is she going to stay...at that hoss-pee-tal?

crispin - rolls his eyes.
    neer - fur freak. murmurs with a hint of a smirk.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 14 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Admin Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:30 am

I would like her to bit stef nev on so like me MAD.
    Also me very very sad right now cuz mommy through out notebooks.
    1. Never EVER throw out notebooks
    2. I told u not to!!!!!
    3. My picTUUREESSSS!!! RAWWWWW
    4. You. Never. Throw. Out. NOTEBOOKS!
    Me in combundle of emotion

Maliha - u hungry. I'm hungry. Lets get some food

Serena- ( eyes flicker open and flops down flat on bed. ) I'm tryin to sleep here
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:35 am

neer - no your not. adds flatly.

crispin - sounds good. hops off her shoulder and morphs back into a human. stretches out his arms and yawns squinting his eyes shut as he does so. you can forget about fresh food down in these sewers though.

if the trash/recycle peeps havent come yet they still might be in the trash..container....bag....bin...thing
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:47 am

We already cheeeeecked:( 

Maliha- idk it's pretty nice ... For a sewer they must have a cafeteria or something

Serena- ( sort of high on pain medd) my face is messed. Up. Soos yours ( pokes his nose) only not like MESSED up. Your still very handsome don't feel bad you'll find ur prince one day, your face is just ... Dirtyyyyyyy ya no? Home bro. ( gives him a loopy smile)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:53 am

neer - blinks at her weirded out. handsome eh? yup your loony. lets put you back in bed ok? puts a hand on her shoulder pushing her back down on the bed trying now to laugh.
    crispin - really? a cafeteria? in a sewer? funny coming from you who hunts wild animals. not that a cafeteria wouldnt be nice....but i just find it doubtful.

oooh. then uh.. all i have to say is i feel bad for you.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:56 am

Sadness has over taken my life

Serena- bit why? ( asks innocently and cups neer's face on her hands ) your mt best friend. ( says solemnly) ( thinks) ... Well your my only friend

Maliha- then how do people eat down here hmmm?

Sorry if I leave randomly
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:59 am

its ok Sad(( but ill be sad

crispin - i dont believe you need a cafeteria in order to have food. lets ask someone?

neer - gently pulls her hands away from his face not liking the fact she doesnt have a clue what she's doing or saying. a huh. your forever alone. says flatly.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:14 am

Maliha- ( rolls eyes)

Serena- only of you leave me. ( smiles) I hope you don't. ( leaps towards him and wraps arms around him in a tight hug, says whole still smiling and saying it matter of fact) I love you,
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:20 am

neer - freezes at those 3 words. you've lost it. go to sl-sleep. carefully pries her fingers off of himself and takes a step back.

crispin - blinks at her confused. what? im serious.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:34 am

Serena- ok neer? ( curls up into a ball and almost instantly sleeps)

Maliha/ ( snickers)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:41 am

crispin - i am! you shut you snout dog. smiles slyly.

theres that awkward question mark again....its returned!

neer - s-she didnt mean that. stumbles back. she was just...out of it....she was saying random stupid things...right? what have i done? face reddens with anger. stupid meds! playing tricks on her mind like that! kicks the wall and lets out a long string of curses as he realizes it was his bad leg.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:45 am

brb going on kindle
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:57 am

Back?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:20 pm

Maliha- alright fine lets go find someone, sheesh.

Sry
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:45 pm

It ok!

Crispin - (they walk along blab blab two ppl come into view by one of the lights that hangs out on the stone wall. A mother with her young son.) [ your asking.]

Neer - (decides he'll just push the event n the back of his head and try to forget about it) ok. [Where are you guys.]
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:18 pm

Maliha- ( ugh fine) excuse me? ( young kid hides behind his mother) do you know we're we can get some food?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:03 pm

Mother - (rests one hand on the boys shoulder comforting him. Glances back and forth from maliha and crispin and decides quickly that they're not a threat.) Of course. You two look thin especially the boy. (Nods towards crispin) if you follow this pipeline (points to a shiny pipe that's conned Ted to the wall that travels down the sewer and makes a turns with the wall at an intersection.) It should lead you two a small supply camp. They get a lot of provisions there since the opening to the ground is by a factory....kids are constantly getting into trouble when they try to snatched away food from above to bring down below....(voice gets quieter as she stops talking) anyway. Oh yes. Just follow the pipeline. (Smiles nervously and moves past them holding her son by his hand.)

Crispin - (watches as the strange woman passes them.) [… Im not thin . I'm small boned...hmph.]

Neer - (starts getting irritated they didn't answer.)[ ha e you both gone deaf? I asked where you are ]
    now thinking of it if we wanted to bri g another character into thisbor add more storyline we could make someone up that comes into play in the sewers. Not that we have to.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:26 pm

sure what were u thinkin
    maliha- to neer [/b]what? were getting food. nd crispen smal boned isnt a thing [b]starts following pipeline
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:36 pm

Hmm what if tbere was a kid/teenage/young adult that was in the market/camp for mostly provision (that they're going to) and that person had a sibling that was a shifter (either out in the city or in the sewers too) and they noticed maliha and crispin and they recognized the weird behavior like the animal like yawns and the hisses and stuff and they started following them around trying to find out who maliha and crispin were. And then maliha and crispin....mostly maliha, would be like "who the hell are you" and then blab blab talking and then he or she joins because he or shenknows where his or her sibling is.

Whew....lot of writing for a kindle.
    Neer - [bring back food]
    Crispin - [ ill bring someones liver back for you.]
    Neer - [I'm not a freaking cannible crispin.]
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:53 pm

sorry i couldnt come over today...sorta got in trouble.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:25 pm

Maliha- ( well see what we can find alright?)

Sure want me to be the guy or do you?
    Also it's fine I was like doing chores all day anyway.
    Trying to make my art walk bigger ( wish I had my note books)
    I added a Sherlock and Chibi Kirk and Spock
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:35 am

You can be him. If its a him :p
    and awesome

Crispin - (they round the corner and the entrance to a camp. Tomes into view lit up bybtons of lanterns reflecting offnof different things.)

Neer - [ok] (grunts) I'm gonna kill that cat I swear.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:10 pm

Watch doing? Wanna come over?
    Sry was at the beach before

Maliha- cooool. Ok weres the food! ( licks lips)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:53 pm

SSorry I was at beach all day too but now were leaving soon to go to cape may tonight....found out today! So much notice ugh. Anyway I wont be back till Sunday and I'm not sure if ill have wifi at cousins yet but I bringing kindle anyway. Sorry we didn't get to finish Dvd you can finish on you own if you want and return it when you return the other. Ill just check it out again when I get back. Btw do you mind if I take your book with me? I'm almost done but I wont have time to finish it before we go.

Crispin - (takes a breathe of fresh food smell in) [ I smell warm food....so good.] (Starts to follow the scent and they enter the camp. Small caravans and stands with people cooking handing out things and more. Spots a cart with cooking dish on sticks. Darts toward the cart.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:45 pm

Sure thing it's fine also idk if I will . The only time I can finish them is on Friday, well maybe tonight we'll see

Maliha- crispen! You can't just run around randomly

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:51 am