WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 8 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Admin Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:30 pm

hey, in PA. ... Did you get your drawing supplie yet?

also what was his idea and they all are walking away after the massacre. 

kendal- adverts eyes from jeyne and stares at crispen what is it?
    jeyne- oh god and you act like he's human to rolls eyes
    (forgot she wasnt there) IGNORE

maliha- is stalking through the woods following the scent of the group as a wolf and picks up a signal of neer hello?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 8 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Legolas Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:47 pm

cool u in hotel?

he wants her help to locate other shifters. possibly if she knows of any others. maybe we could put together another band of street rats. aka neer serena maliha crispin maybe even florence and other ppl just a wacky idea that doesnt make much sense

neer - i need to talk to you.
    crispin - stays still and reaches out ith his own mind. maliha dont talk to him.
    lol its funny how kendal seems to be the only one who gets him....oh my god why was i just thinking of a wacky yet amazing idea...

NOOOOOOPE not yet. if i dont tonight im getting it tomorrow. did u play yet?

Last edited by ZeldaFox on Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:05 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=ZptKr6r2nMc&feature=endscreen

i love this british guy he's a good interviewer. it gets funnier towards the middle.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:58 pm

i got my supplies! and i got this magnetic manican thing that you can like position it however you want ITS SO COOL!bounceVery Happy:bounce:Very Happy:P:bounce:Very Happy
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:26 pm

ya AND COOL. (did you haave another idea) cuz this one was good. also we got third ... home now. dont know if i going to school tomorrow

maliha- sends to crispen only i can handle it. to neer. what is it? says in a polite yet stern tone
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:26 pm

OH MYYY GODD.. awkward moment when ive already scene this interview. but i LOVE IT
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:30 pm

i love how robert says home use at 4:54
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:35 pm

Lol yea

Neer - [id rather talk to you in person...]
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:41 pm

maliha- growls uncomfortably fine .. were?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:32 am

Crispin - ( sends message to just maliha) [ hes trying to trick you!)
    Neer - (talks calmly) [on the edge of the forest. Outside the city.]
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:10 pm

maliha- fine but try anothing and i will rip your throat out ignores crispen 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:28 pm

Neer - (smirks) [ ill keep that in mind] (puts on his baseball cap as it starts to drizzle.)
    Crispin - (snarls aloud angry maliha wont listen) [maliha!]
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:34 pm

kendal- crispen? raises eyebrows

maliha- i can handle myself crispen to crispen only. and ill be there to neer
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:37 pm

Ark brb
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:37 pm

Hays-Whatever you say but there was definitely not a ferret here. Bye, i was leaving to get food anyways. Wanna come? Starts to leave the room

the message thingy is all new but i like it
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:50 pm

Are you guys on computer? Cause it made the reply box super small for my kindle. Could just be the kindle format for though.

Crispin - (thinks to self: neer always has a plan. He always has a trick up his sleeve. You cant trust him! Ugh!) (Hisses and stalks over to the window and. Gets ready to jump out.) [Then I'm coming]
    neer - good. (Says aloud to himself satisfied)

Talk about a downpour...

Last edited by ZeldaFox on Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:51 pm

yea but the box is a little smaller but not by alot
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:00 pm

ya i like it.

kendal- hisses to crispen were do you think your going. smiles at hays just a minute

tao- they go back to the house
    sam-so-
    tao- i need to do some research. walks up to his room icily.

serena- eyes open slightly. neer?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:08 pm

Crispin - (stops on the windowsill and turns his head tonlook at kendal then at hays.)[I cant just leave kendal like this....and hays needs tonfetnout of here whether he wants to or not. But then there's maliha.....im sorry kendal] (turns and jumps out flying away as a hawk)

Zero - (frowns) hes shaken. And I want to know what he saw in that camp.
    Strife - a girl. I talked to him the other night. A yes screw up.
    mak - (comes intoned the room) what happened? Where were you guys? (Says like hes obviously been searching the house.)

Neer - (waits for maliha wondering if she was lying.)
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:09 pm

Hays-Ok i'll wait in the hallway. Thinks-She smiled at me. Does that mean something? Probably not we just met.

gtg guys ill be on later
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm

kendal- growls but stalks ou after hays so hays isnt it? puts on a smile to get him susipicous

maliha- sptints through the forest toward the spot and lets out a low howl to alert neer
    serena- tries to concentrate and reach into neers mind but feels to exausted

SAM-hey mak
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:19 pm

uhmmm ... hI?

naveah- orders her food and waits patiently. stares out window and smiles at the snow 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:27 pm

Lol ie sal u meanie teasin him like that.

Crispin - (curses the light rain thats making it uncomfortable for him to fly, but heads to the forest where he could sense malihS prescient ce not quite sure where in there she is though.)
    Neer - (grins but only for a second.) Took you long enough.

Mak - (can easily make out sbort phrases) hey? Hey?! (Storms up to them and strife takes a step back leaving the room)
    Zero - chill man(puts out ber hands gesturing to calm down)
    Mak - (face grows red) I don't care if I'm deaf someone could have at least found me and told me where you all went.

Halehluyah! Were not alone.

And I don't mean to be nagggy since I know u pro. Forgot where exactly we were they already sitting at table talking about if zep should go Back with them
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:31 pm

sam- sorrry? shrugs

maliha- changes into a humsn and stalks up to him neer. 
    serena- frowns and forces self out of bed

bri- tapes fingers impatiently WE really need to talk about this whole zeppelin thing
    iggy
    iggy

Post  iggy Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:35 pm

naveah- growns noooo. slumps head on table procraastinaate

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:46 pm