WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 13 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Admin Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:03 pm

maliha- well me either but we have no were else to go. 
    girl- good. keeps bottle there now spread that werever you have a burn ill be back soon walks away
    serena- nurses leave serenas bed after fixing up her nose (lets just say sicne thomas punched her i nthe face that he broke her nose or whateves) 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 13 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Legolas Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:08 pm

neer - nods and rubs it over a few more places such as the back of his neck. looks at crispin then maliha then serena and says the word he's had to say an awful lot lately. i'm sorry you guys had to be here for any of this. i should have kept you out of it.
    crispin - since when did he apologize?
    neer - since now. says irritated.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:23 pm

maliha- nudges crispen lightly with her foot but still looks at neer hardly

serena- lets out a low groan and hand starts to move up to rub her head
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:45 pm

Neer - (leans over and arm snapshot out grabbing her hand and bringing it back down at her side gently. [Don't touch your head...or move....] (grins in happiness of her being awake then wipes it off quickly.)
    Crispin - (sits)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:48 pm

serena- keeps eyes closed and whispers your dad is such a d**k
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:00 am

Neer - (starts to laugh but it never makes it and his expression goes angry) he'll get what he deserves. [Next time I see him ill make sure to slit his throat and watch the blood spurt out of his neck.)
    crispin - (whimpers thinking of suri.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:06 am

maliha- scracthes crispens ears.
    serena- nods and yanws loudly
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:08 am

Neer - [right now we're underground in the sewers. Bun h if little resistance clubs going on down here all across the city. Who knew.]
    Crispin - (purrs)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:16 am

Gtg sorry
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:17 am

Its ok cya
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:43 pm

serena- sewers? thats what we resulted to. great
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:24 pm

Neer - it wasn't my decision! If we stayed in the hospital ...they would just come back. I didn't want any of this ok?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:00 pm

Serena- (neer it's fine. Calm down ) ( searches for his hand and squeases it)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:21 pm

Crispin - (looks up at maliha) [ I guess I'm stuck with you guys again..]
    Neer - (lets her hold it hold don't squease back . Takes a deep breathe and runs his other hand through his hair slowly calming down.)(turns head down at crispin) stay or leave your useless to me.
    Crispin - (hisses)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:08 pm

Maliha- well I'm staying
    Serena-(eyes close and breath evens)

How do I strife hair!!!!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:17 pm

How do I strife bangs!!!

I draw strifexkendal kissyyy and me no how to strife bangs
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:15 pm

umm....well they choppy and long. go to my deviantart idk if the YES picture in there is much help. also the vincent valentine picture kinda looks like him.

https://2img.net/h/i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll177/dieinginthedark/anime/1301498166w453-h343.jpg or like this? except black obviously....and the one eye is more covered. but ya its that length and looks like that.

and yay! i want to see picture ^^
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:15 pm

btw i might only get a post or two in a day, if one at all. i have to go though....using up dad's phone data....using his connection for internet BLAGHHH
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:17 pm

its ok and i got the bangs (u can only see the side of his face) but he looks like a porcupine. ughhh this is harddd
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:28 pm

crispin - why do you want to stay?
    neer - stands and paces slowly at the side of serena's bed, not bothering to comceal his limp, and thinks to self: it'll...it'll work. as long as maliha stays. as soon as serena's on her feet and well we can start our search.

HAHAHAHAHA INTERNETS BACK HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:10 pm

maliha- speaks to crispen only even though neer is sort of a sadistic jerk. he is the closest thing to family i got and so are all the rest of the shifters. we have to look out for eachother

serena- sleeps soundly
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:39 pm

crispin - when you put it that way...yea...your right. bows his head. sorry i was being so doubtful. from now on im gonna trust your decisions.

neer - stops pacing when he faces serena again. smiles wanly at her peaceful form noticing how long her hair has gotten.

the format is different again? its back to putting the [i,b] stuff again
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:46 am

I don't notice anything. Guess what I switched my room all alround and I started my wall of scrap art. But :'( my mom through out all my school notebooks! I very mad at her for that!!!!!
    But my room has a lot more space now

Maliha- ( thanks ) ( smiles wearily)

Serena- ( breathes in and out deeply)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:03 am

lucky. ur room is so fun and cool.
    i might just have to see it tomorrow

crispin - puts a happy cat face on before changing into a ferret and climbing to maliha's shoulder.

neer - reaches a hand out to twirl a small piece of her hair around his finger before flopping back on the bed beside her lyring across it the wrong way.

is kendal still back at the hospital with stef's so called character?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:13 am

You might and we might have to watch pizza pa pa pa pizza

And yerp

Maliha- ( scratches his ear.) ( come on let's give thm some privacy) ( walks out of room)

Serena- ( rolls over onto stomach and stretches out like a cat)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:37 pm