WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 26 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Legolas Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:15 pm

zero - (holds out the hand with the pulled wire behind her as she looks around in the robot) neshoosh.
    Fox - (rolls his eyes and grabs Tao's shirt pulling him down to kiss him)

Neer - (takes his food silently and begins to eat the big burger.)
    crispin - (climbs into the back seat bumping neer in the head.)
    neer - (growls at crispin)
    crispin - (ignores sittingnpretzel style in the back most seat eating his food)

Its fine
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 26 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Admin Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:11 pm

Sam- zero I have told you not to touch stuff
    Tao- ( yelps and kisses him back and uses his height to literally pick fox off the ground)

Serena- ( eats her stuff in silence and with difficulty)
    Kendal- were to?
    Maliha- ( turns and looks at neer)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:23 pm

neer - is still busy being facinated with his burger. looks up mouth full. what?
    crispin - idiot...
    neer - what you call --
    crispin - nothing nothing. they want to know where to go next.
    neer -sighs and looks over at serena

fox - huh...he's stronger than he looks. eyebrows go up surprised. kisses him back and speaks in between kisses. kissin me like this? i look like hell.

zero - stands up straight and turns around smiling. this blinking thing came out.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:50 pm

Serena- ( eating her burger without a second thought is to hungry to even be listening to them)
    Kendal- well?

Tao- ( draws away ) you look fine ( blushes incomtrollably)
    Sam- ( groans) zero!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:01 pm

Neer - (rests his head in his hands thinking to himself) [should we keep going to find other ahifters? God i dont even know where to start. I dont want to lead us into ahopeless mission. ]
    Crispin - (um neer?..)
    Neer - hold on...

Zero - it was an accident... Thought i could help? (Smiles cautiously)

Fox - (smiles looking down then looks back up at tao. ) im really... Glad i met you
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:23 pm

Sam- god you are hopeless (walks over and buys her out of the way. Grabs a screw driver and messes with some of the wires then closes the latch)

Serena- ( listens but stuffs fries in her mouth)
    Maliha- are we looking for other shifters
    Kendal- were to start?
    Jeyne- well I don't no much about shifters but you could like send out a general message through your mind or maybe go looking in cities the YES don't go to much. Since they must be in hiding

Tao- yea ... Yea same .. ( smiles)

Can fox and Tao be the really cute honeymoon Phase couple cause we don't have one of them we had nav and zep but they were more obnoxious and Pervy then cute
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:56 pm

Oh my gosh yes.

Fox - ( taps taos cheek ) glad we had this talk. (slides to the side so he can stand up straight and twists his back so he can see down the back of his legs which are bleeding from the street burns. Frowns and walks painfully across the street to his computer )

Ugh that took to long to write i phone was freaking out

Neer - ( lets out a sigh of relief glad for their ideas ) we can try sending out a message . But itll take all ... Three of us to make it strong enough to be effective. And thats still a big if.

Zero - (pouts) no im not
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:05 pm

Tao- uh ok .. ( watches him walk away getting a little sad)

Serena- what should we say?
    Maliha- I don't know, help?

Sam- yes ( smiles) you are
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:15 pm

fox - gingerly picks it up and smirks. nothing can crack this computer, ill tell ya. slips it into his backpack nearby and slowly walks back over to tao. let us leave before anyone else hears my lovely accent.

zero - narrows her eyes at him. less hopeless than...searches for a come back. your hopelessness!

neer - how bout hello fellow shifters, the YES wants to terminate you all.
    crispin - ya..that's a nice message. i agree with maliha. though i think it should be more than just help, but still short and simple ya know?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:40 pm

Tao- (smiles shyly and starts to walk)

Sam- ya nice try

Serena- short and sweet I like it
    Kendal- maybe one of you should get up ur strength back first
    Maliha- (nods)

Gtg sorry
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:45 pm

it ok

fox - as they're walking back. how'd you find me? i mean.. i woulda been dead meat back there.

zero - frowns. alright i was trying to be smart like you are for once but i guess it didnt work...pff could have.

neer - i still gotta get used to this.. thing. moves around his right metal leg that ways a bit more than his left.
    crispin - good idea.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:47 pm

Tao- I wanted to take a walk and they weren't exactly quiet

Sam- (rubs the oil off if part of the guy) I need to talk to fox but since he's not here we need to wait come on ( starts walking upstairs)
    Fallon- ( follows)

Serena- ( nods and lazily rubs eyes)
    I was thinking since Serena gonna get her eyesight back but it will be bad that would make her even more cat like cause it will make her rely more on instinct
    Kendal- ( drives through city) when did you see thimas last?
    Maliha- when he attacked Serena.
    Kendal- wow they love Serena
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:22 pm

neer - grumbles lowly so no one will be likely to hear it. only cuz they know she's with me.
    crispin - i dont wanna see him anytime soon though.

fox - grins. yea, they really werent. thanks..

zero - sighs and follows them up. i betcha tao ran into fox.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:24 pm

Not that it matters but they knew that was why they went after Serena
    Serena- ( leans back and drinks)
    Kendal- k so were do you want to go though?

Tao- ya no problem my pleasure ( blushes)

Fallon- I'm hungry
    Sam- ok lets eat
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:00 pm

Zero - here we go with the eating again. I swear were gonna become fat eating everytime were bored. Well at least im bored

oh ya i know hes just not to happy bout that

Neer  - alright how bout we just say were in seattle and were looking for you. Help us find you
    Crispin [ sounds kinda urgent]
    neer -we are urgent...

Fox - (trips and falls over a root cursing before pulling himself back to his feet )

Last edited by ZeldaFox on Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:05 pm

Um that mde no sence for neer

Sam- she is a ground girl she can be hungry
    Fallon- ya!

Tao- ( puts arm on his shoulder) you ok?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:36 pm

Woah sorry got distracted
    I edited it

Zero - (puts hands up in surrendo ) alright alright eat we shall
    Fox - ( nods ) yea... My legs just ... Hurt a little and i was bein clumsy
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:50 pm

kendal- ok were?
    jeyne- would it work better if you wrre somewere high?
    maliha- uh no
    jeyne- oh.

tao- oh. well when we get back to the mansion i can check it if you want. along with other injuries

sam- fallon what do you want?
    fallon- hmm .. zero?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:57 pm

zero - smiles. well honestly i want pizza, i have had that stuff in ages, but i dont believe we have pizza. eyes go wide and grins. DO WE HAVE FLOUR

neer - doesnt matter where we are...but we at least need to have more energy then we do now.
    crispin - well it is the evening right now, we could do it tomorrow?

fox - looks up at tao smirking. you'll have to be pretty close to examine that, sure you can keep it together?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:22 am

Tao- uh excuse me? ( raises an eyebrow )

Sam- probably.
    Fallon-we're da flour!!

Maliha- ok lets do it tomorrow
    Serena- sound good
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:02 pm

Fox - (snickers and looks forward ) nothing.

Zero - ok (snaps figers and points at sam ) u get the flour. Ill get um other stuff hat i think will go in pizza dough....

Neer - (looks out the window ) lets just find a place to camp out for the night.
    Crispin -[the cAr seems good enough...]
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:05 pm

Tao- come on ( yells when it starts pouring down in them and grab his hand and sprints pulling him along)

Sam- yes sir ( grabs flour out of cabinet and puts it on table) Fallon pepperoni
    Fallon- ( nods and reaches up for pepperony) not tall

Can I point out something. See the 2 different pepperoni?
    PepperonI is the food and pepperonY Is pepper/tony

Kendal- alright Ill fine somewrte safe to park
    Maliha- safe sure
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:23 pm

Neer - [no wheres ever safe anymore..]
    Crispin -(sighs)

Oh my god thats adorable lol

Zero - sorry cant help u there fall fall i suffer from the same disease. (Brings out arms full of stuff to the counter) ok flour! (Puts the bag next to the other stuff ) now how do we do this.

Fox - (frowns hating the feel of water. Runs beside him their pace matching ) aight why couldnt this have help of cor about 2 more minutes?!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:24 pm

Serena- ( rolls head back and closes eyes) just get there
    Kendal- ( rolls eyes)

Sam- we could have just ordered

Tao- just run! ( laughs and pulls him along)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:30 pm

fox - i hate running!...shit i can't see man! i can't see anything! shakes his head around as his hair becomes flat instead of spiky sticking to his face blocking his eyesight.

zero - but making things is more fuuuun. alright now less talk more food making. begins putting stuff together that looks right. MILK!

neer - sinks back into the seat his eyes surveying everyone in the car. his eyes stop on kenda, watching her closely debating if she;s actually trying to work with them or trying to spy of some sort.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:20 pm