WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 27 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Admin Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:15 am

Tao-( sees the mansion up ahead and drags fox inside of it laughing)

Sam- cheese.
    Fallon- so we need ketchup?
    Sam- no but maybe red Sauce

Kendal- ( feels his eyes on her but ignores it)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 27 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Legolas Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:54 pm

zero - pours some milk into the bowl of flour, making a dough like substance. yea i think sauce is a better choice for--hear's voices at the door. zat tao?

fox - wipes the hair from his eyes and rubs them clearing away the water and shudders rubbing his hands together. whew! talk about being wet in a chilly house.

neer - eyes stay on her for a while longer, thinking, before looking down at his rough hands and then looking out the window.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:31 pm

K take a break from neer and dem cuz they just driving
    U better not be taking a break from drawing them though
    Punk

Tao/ ( smiles and helps him up and takes off his large coat and wraps it around fox then shuts the door ) what are you guys doing?

Sam- that's him
    Fallon- pizza!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:42 pm

Hmmm yesh butsa... Me hasnt started yet hehe ...
    But i will once i figure out how im gonna do it or what they gonna be doing

Zero - mhm! Doughs a bit (touches it And it squishes weirdly ) interesting but itll work (grins and strts to dough put on a floured counter)
    Fox - (smiles at tao and pulls up his pikachu hood as well which has little yellow ears and pulls the coat around him tightly trying to get warm. Then pulls of his backpck and pulls out the wet computer gulping )
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:06 pm

Sam- ( groans) why can't we order!
    Fallon- stop whineing baby!

Tao- ( smiles and drags him over to the kitchen) back here again he?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:18 pm

zero - because thats boring! starts rolling out crappily made dough.
    fox - clutches the backpack tightly dark circles under his eyes.
    zero - stops rolling it out and looks up at the two. oh your back! with your boyfriend! says not knowing they're actually gay just kidding around. what happened to you? nods to fox. look like hell.
    fox - uh...i..uh...fell
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:18 pm

Tao- he got beat up
    Sam- ooh tough break dude
    Tao- yea. Fox you can sleep on the couch ill get you some new clothes ( charges upstairs)
    Fallon- ( whispers to zero) are they really boyfriends?

You should start listening to welcome to night vale it's a podcast and it's all free
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:40 pm

what is it?like about

fox - nods and walks over to the couch and slumps down on the floor in front of it leaning his back against it, feeling bad if he were to dirty it with his muddy self.
    zero - oh nah...least not that i know of. laughs.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:43 pm

oh wait nvm ive heard of it before....hmm listening to first one
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:25 pm

Tao- ( grabs a plain white t shirt and baggy jeans and a sweat shirt and comes back down) these are mine so there probably to big ( dmiles apologetically and plops them down) I can show u were the shower is
    Fallon- oh ( giggles)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:39 pm

fox - smiles widely. ah fresh clothes. jumps to his feat and take them smelling them. smell nice.
    zero - talks lowly. but i wouldnt be surprised. sprinkles the cheese onto the pizza. ok! we're done this stuff now the oven...sam how do you work the oven?

neer and them -driving driving driving
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:46 pm

Tao- uh thank you ...
    Fallon- weird
    Sam- really? The oven?

Driving

Serena- ( slumps head on neer's shoulder)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:54 pm

zero - narrows her eyes at sam. dont make fun of me jerk, not my fault i never got oven working lessons. now make the dang machine get hot.
    fox - aight. lead on chap ive been grimey for many weeks to long. smiles crookedly.

neer - brings his arm around her and strokes her cheek looking out the window blowing the hair from his eyes.
    crispin - are we gonna go somewhere to sleep or just...sleep in the car?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:04 am

As - ( turns on oven) sheesh ok ( sets it to right temperature)
    Fallon- ( sits in chair(
    Tao- come on ( leads him upstairs and opens main bathroom ) showers just in there my rooms on the left

Serena- ( sighs lazily into his neck and closes eyes)
    Maliha- we going to sleep in the car
    Kendal- nah I know just the place.

Ugh I guess I can't ignore the poison huh?
    Ill make Kendal have a poison attack at the house
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:12 am

hmm ok

crispin - hmm?
    neer - is only listening to Serena's steady breathing not caring for wherever there going. leans his head back against the seat and closes his eyes.

zero - thank you! smiles sweetly and hops up onto the counter sitting pretzel style watching it cook.
    fox - thanks. steps into the bathroom closing the door behind him and places the clothes on the counter. takes off his grimy clothes and gets in the shower....blah blah finishes shower and gets out putting the pants on.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:26 am

Tao- ( sits in room readin a book being smart)
    Sam- do you know how long it takes

Serena- ( shifts into him more while sleeping trying to find a comfortable spot)

Ugh don't really want to but the poison there. It'll be fired soon so .. Whatever
    What strife doing?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:36 am

neer - sighs and sits up slipping his arms under her legs and behind her neck cradling her and sinks back into the seat.better?

zero - nope. but we can watch, and wait. it can't be that long right?
    fox - rubs the towel through his hair so its at least not dripping and puts the towel taking a look at his shirtless self in the mirror. notices that the purple side of his hair is a little brighter now that its clean and that u can now see a tiny bit of the the roots of his natural hair color, light orangish, practically black. frowns at his white complexion and the dark circle under his eyes and shakes his head looking away and grabbing the shirt in his hand leaving the bathroom and stepping into the bedroom.

um he's um....
    strife - slaying a dragon.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:42 am

Ya sure

Tao- ( looks up and face and neck go red and eyes widel and pupils dialate and gasps quietly) I uh .. ( eyes want to look at his chest and takes a small peek but then flickers to his eyes) u uh .. Um .. Ok ..
    Sam- ( shrugs ) lets just wait
    Fallon- what if it melts?

Serena- mmm yea. ( mumbles quietly and skips into sleep)
    Kendal- might be a long drive though
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:48 am

neer - smiles slightly at her and eventually falls asleep watching her sleep.
    crispin - silently yawns. fine with me

fox - smirks. something wrong?
    zero - mhm! smiles and rests her chin in her hands.

strife - sits on the edge of kendals bed turning the key over in his hands.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:59 am

Omg listening to welcome to nightvale Cecil creaking out cuz Carlos called him

Tao- uh ... Um ( blinks widely and eyes are still wide) your just .. Yea ..
    Maliha- were we going?
    Kendal- you'll see

Sam- well uh .. Then well no it's to hot
    Fallon- oh
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:10 am

zero - it wont melt dont worry. this pizza is too professionally made to melt.
    fox - walks over to stand in front of tao the loose fitting jeans hanging down a tad bit what? im what?

crispin - oooh its a surprise. i like surprises. smiles widely.

haha lol im gonna get it tomorrow

strife - eyes skim over the room looking for what it might be for.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:15 am

Sry if I slow wifi sucks

Tao- I ,. Uh ( looks up at him and blinks) your .. I just .. Um
    Sam- sure
    Fallon- hey it is!

Maliha- surprises good
    Kendal- yep you'll like this one
    Jeyne- ( rolls over in seat)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:21 am

neer - thinks: not really a fan of surprises
    crispin - frowns.your not a fan of anything.
    neer - you can keep your mouth shut.

its finnne

fox - grins and leans over and pokes tao in the forehead. go on tae-tae spit it out.
    zero- see? even lil fallon agrees with me. pats fallon on the head.
    mak - walks down stairs smelling food smiling. whats going on guys?
    zero - motion towards the oven at mak smiling.
    mak - ah, i see

any preticular spot u think the brief case should be?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:27 am

Blech I don't know the password yet .. Also no .. Ugh

Tao- ( stares at him mouth hangs open a bit)
    Fallon- ( smiles and waves to mak)
    Sam- ( grabs a notebook and writes) want some?

Maliha- guys shut up
    Kendal- huh?
    Maliha- nvm
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:33 am

crispin - snorts but stays quiet.
    neer - mumbles. thats what i thought.

mak - smiles. yea sure thanks.
    fox - rolls his eyes and tilts tao's chin up with his hand. tilts his own head to the side and leans forward kissing tao.

Last edited by ZeldaFox on Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:44 am