WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Admin Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:01 pm

maliha- check the tapes!
    Steff
    Steff

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #11

Post  Steff Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:14 pm

Hays-What isn't it?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:15 pm

chief officer - walks through the team and calls the head's name. let them be, we've checked the video. it was general thomas cotter.
    head officer - eyes widen and he salutes maliha. my apologies. but we'll need to hospitalize the girl and keep her in protective custody for questioning.
    neer - SHE DOESNT NEED F***ING QUESTIONING! THEY CAUGHT HIM ON TAPE! storms through the policeman and through the hospital doors without a glance behind.

wups didnt refresh enough. drawing at same time.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:20 pm

does he have serens with her?

i might be slow, trying to figure out what exactly happened to serena when she was hit  by the car so i can get this pic right. 

maliha- neer! neer wait! ... uh thank you everyone. ruxhes after him 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:24 pm

ugh how do you draw buuuurns 

kendal- uhmmm what .. n o iwas asking you for your name again like your name is hays isnt it?
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:26 pm

Hays-Oh yea its Hays. Starts walking to the cafeteria
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:27 pm

neer - speaks hoarsely. she can't go back to a hospital. she isnt safe there. i didnt know this would happen. voice cracks. i dont care if you leave now and stay out of it. stops and turns around to face maliha in front of the car ashamed that his face is now wet with tears.
    crispin - lands on the car as a common bird

ya he's carrying her.
    i have no idea and that'll be a pleasant drawing
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:32 pm

maliha- follow me neer. pulls him along down the street. usually resistance kids are down i nthe sewers they have healers

serena- takes a deep breath shakily and eeyes stake closed

kendal- so hays sits on a chair i hear your quit crazy. flashes him a smile. well i heard that from you actually. but lucky for you you found someone even more crazy
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:32 pm

ok im just going to make dark marks everywere
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:39 pm

neer - alr-right. good i-idea. holds serena close to his chest afraid something bad will happen to her again even though they're away from the hospital.

crispin - tails right behind them as a cat observing everything thats happening.

sorry that took a while was on the phone with lily
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:45 pm

Hays-Sits in a chair Yea, but who could be more crazy than me. Not you your like completely calm and normal it cant be you.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:48 pm

kendal- laughs loudly and covers mouth your funny kid. .. .you see. whispers this isnt my real face ..

maliha- stalks through city and sees a kid with a red bandana hey kid
    kid- yea
    maliha- help us were from the seattle branch
    kid- oh sure follow me. knew what she meant immedioatly and stares at serena

MEEEEE TOOOO 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:50 pm

oh and u prob already drew it but think of zuko's burn and the girl he talked to in that village with the burn on he leg.
    http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/The_Cave_of_Two_Lovers<---on that page

that seemed like an easy way to draw it
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:53 pm

neer - snarles at the kid. somethin wrong?
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:54 pm

Hays-Raises brow What do you mean? You like wearing a mask. Starts poking her face. But its so realistic
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:56 pm

sorry didnt mean to do it in that color. also yea i drew it sort of like that.

kid- shakes ehad and fast walks down the streets and toward a opening in the ground for a subway. leads them down it and the kid hops across thew tracks in a certain pattern and a door on the other side opens. run across quick.

maliha- bounds across easily
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:57 pm

kendal- out of instinct grabs his finger and bends it back doesnt break it but it severly hurts dont ever touch me
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:58 pm

Hays-Owwww,fuuuuu.....dge nuggets. I wont touch you, sorry.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:00 pm

neer - follows them  swiftly even with serena in his arms.
    crispin - bounds across having to catch up right behind them wooooah
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:01 pm

kendal lets him go. ok really? does my voice match this face .. no. does my body match this face (referring to how she has a more muscular taller lean body then a smaller petite one. 

kid- they go int the door and he closses it. leads them down a passage way and they end up to a room at the end of the hall and before the kid can knock a short 23 year old women bursts out and eyes widen 
    LADY- what is this. get in get in. this girl needs serious medical attention. come on come on!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:04 pm

neer - steps in quickly and looks down at serena his arms beginning to ache.
    crispin - stays at maliha's heel.
    Steff
    Steff

Post  Steff Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:06 pm

Hays-I guess not, then again i didnt what you looked like before.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:14 pm

kendal- and you proably never will..

girl- thwey walk into a room connecting othjer rooms this room and a bunch of phones lined up and kids sitting at desks. follow follow me. skips towards a room with a do not enter sign on it
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:17 pm

oh so now the lady transformed into a girl?Evil or Very Mad

neer - cautiously follows still doubtfull.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:23 pm

fine the LADY: brings them into the room which is a normal hospital looking room with other sick people in it but they go to the far side but her on  a bed

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:35 pm