WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 - Page 8 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  Admin Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:08 am

maliha- didnt quite catch what she said and turns around what do you mean?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 - Page 8 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:19 am

Zero - (grins) what i mean is your probably thinking that it be nice to have someone who can easily access things to find your way around quickly without being caught which would clearly be a job for fox. But face is he cant fight for his life--
    Fox -(frowns)
    Zero -no offense.... So youll have to bring someone else along who can help you with that . Criapin cant talk. Hes clearly for being unseen: your(motions at maliha ) can be very intimidating and fight but your gonna need to someone to balance it out ao if oje of you goes downhill the whole missions doesnt fail.
    Fox - (ha wtarted playing pin ball and isnt listening)

Cleff -(open the door) hey guys!!... Oh um whats goin on?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:21 am

maliha- doenst look at fox now interested in what zero has to say and ... who do you think could do that? realizes that maliha is a 13 yr old but at the moment doesnt care, as long as shes capable

sorryy
    gotta go cause ya
    also
    i might start the thing tomorrow
    idk maybe.
    maybe
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:00 pm

did u mean to put maliha there?

zero - grins. I've never been on a mission before.
    cleft - closes the door behind them crossing his arms walking in. who says your going on a mission?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:08 pm

oops no it means to say zero

maliha- looks up at cleff and then at zero then back at cleff does she have experience in the field?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:24 pm

cleff - frowns. well no but she is 2 or three levels above her age grou--
    zero - ill have experience if i go. is trying to force her excitement down.

btw kendal is there now...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:55 pm

kendal- limps in next to cleff smiling a little go to what? 
    maliha- hasnt seen kendal yet and nods to her
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:00 pm

zero - jumps up and runs over to kendal, hadn't seen her before. kennnehh! crashes against her hugging her tightly.
    strife - jeez dont k-kill her.
    fox - save serena. to go save serena.
    cleff - but where is she?
    fox - connecticut.
    cleff - eyes widen. 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:15 pm

kendal- hugs her back tightly and kisses her head until she hears about connecticut and head whips up and looks down at zero and blurts out no!
    maliha- kendal-
    kendal-no. no no no no no! grips zeros shoulder you cant go, you cant, your not allowed to.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:21 pm

zero - eyes widen a little. why not? i can take care of myself. plus crispin and maliha are going and they're some super humans aren't they?
    crispin - grins. back in human form.
    cleff - shake his head. zero. you could die.
    zero - so could they. says with a hard expression. so could everyone here.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:26 pm

kendal- zero, you cant go, your just a kid, you really could die! hands start to shake being happy jsut a couple of minutes ago, thinking everyone was going to stay together but now feels like its all falling apart. maliha and crispen are shifters, they can heal themselves, and theyve ahd years of training. zero you cant go
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:53 pm

zero - clenches her jaw and crosses her arms taking on a very serious tone. kendal. how am i supposed to improve if i never...do anything? I'm not 5 years old. Im not a normal 12 year old. I've killed people. just like you have. 
    cleff - but you don't kill, if you don't have to zero do you understand that? we don't go looking for trouble unless we absolutely have to, and even then, it comes to us.
    zero - its already come to use! the YES is winning! her fists are clenched now angry that they aren't letting her.

(ok so she's actually 11 but we can say with th emessed up time we've been having lately she's 12)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:58 pm

kendal- zero. voice softens and would bend down but her ankle is killing her and would rather not. im just really worried you would get hurt, wether you like it or not you are still a kid and jsut because youve killed people does not make you capable of going on a mission like this. i get that you want to help and one day you will but you still need training.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:05 pm

zero - and i bet your bona say the exact same thing 5 years from now cause your gonna think I'm still you f**king title baby but I'm not! You've barely even been around anymore! snaps her mouth shut and quickly turns yanking away from her going into one of the other rooms, with a bed slamming the door shut kicking the wall.
    cleff- eyes widen. zero!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:16 pm

kendal-head snaps back her eyes wide and startled, feels a sharp pain in her chest and its like zero punched her in the face. ok. 
    maliha- feels awkward now maybe we should go.
    tao- yea, i think you should. 
    maliha- nods to crispen and goes around kendal and them and out the door to talk to need
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:21 pm

zero - sinks down against the wall with her head in her hands and starts to cry, not because she cant go but because she just yelled at kendal.
    cleff - clenches his jaw and puts a hand on kendal's shoulder. kendal none of that is true..
    fox - is frozen a little stunned at what just happened. slowly closes the lap top.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:30 pm

kendal- yea...i know, im fine. blinks rapidly maybe i should talk to her. do you think?
    tao- nods
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:36 pm

Zero - looks down at her small hands.  what if i never grow up? what if I'm like this forever?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:37 pm

kendal-walks over and knocks on the door zero, can i come in, i wanna talk.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:47 pm

zero - no. go away. is scared to talk to her afraid she's just ruined something.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:52 pm

kendal- please? doesnt wait for her answer just opens the door and then closes it and sinks down next to her wincing but then looks over at her im sorry, i know i shouldnt be trying to control your ife.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:57 pm

zero - rests her chin on her arms her knees pulled to her chest looking to the side mumbling  no I'm sorry i was being a brat..
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:05 pm

kendal- its ok, i dont blame you, i would be pretty pissed to if i were you.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:14 pm

zero - but those things were really mean. starts to cry again turning to kendal hugging her. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm sorry.

gonna be slow...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:17 pm

kendal- its ok sweety. hugs her back trying not to cry herself and pulls zero into her lap hugging her tightly. ill always forgive you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:22 am