WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

3 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 - Page 7 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  Admin Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:48 am

gtg sorry

maliha- takes a deep breath and tries to explain i dont know if you heard but serena is gone, we think she was captured by the yes and crispen and i are going to find her. we need you to try and hack into the main yes database to see if they have her on file
    tao- at first thought they were going to ask hm to join a mission and tensed up but then figured out that they weren't and loosens but still grips onto fox hand
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17 - Page 7 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #17

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:52 am

mkdokey its ok

fox - shrugs. sure. smiles. i actually get to do something for once. yo zero where'd you put my laptop?
    zero - inside somewhere jeezes its cold. quickly goes inside and grabs his computer.
    fox - yeah its getting kinda cold. laughs lightly his hands starting to shake a little and he grips tao's hand leading them inside, crispin following.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:13 pm

tao- doesnt let go of his hand staying very close to him as they go inside
    maliha- do you think you can hack into it hough?
    tao- straightens up thinking of course he can 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:22 pm

fox - chuckles. and he sits down on the couch as zero hands him his lap top. he rests it on his lap and stretches his arms out before powering it on. think? nah. i know. so what you want? prisoners and where they've been assigned and what not?
    crispin - nods his head.
    fox - shrugs. alright. this won't take long but you guys can go get a drink or something if you don't feel like staring straight at me. doesn't mean it to be mean but doesn't like when people hover as he's  "working"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:40 pm

maliha- stands right in front of him a couple feet away with a hard look on her face
    tao- sits on the couch leaning agaisnt the arm of it looking at him, watching him work wiht interest.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:47 pm

fox - flinches feeling a bit uncomfortable and grumbles looking down at his computer. or you can do that. he's done things ike these with the british forces, to see how many jokes he could play on them in the most uncommon ways like having the hokeypokey play across all of their security cameras for no apparent reason. knows it must be similar so he does what he would normally do pulling up websites and opening another, his hands flying across the keyboard and something else pops up along with multiple other indows and he sighs. freaking annoying. stops looking up at maliha. not you. i mean you are a little distracting but...nevermind. looks back down and carefully starts punching in numbers and symbols.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:37 pm

maliha- rolls eyes and sits down near the kitchen to give him some space
    tao- doesnt move from his spot, feeling a slight protection over fox and curiousity of how he does this
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:33 pm

Fox - (lets out a small sigh of relief when she moves and crispin follows, the pressure lifting off him forgeting that taos there leaning in close to the screen not even glancing at his hands. Soon theres over a page of code and he presses a few keys and it flashes before shaking and appearing blank again. Curses pursing his lips muttering things and redoes it with a few changes then smirks when it works opening a new window with extra words all over he page that shouldnt be there. Blinks for th first time in the last 30 seconds and and suddenly hes clicking thigs randomly dragging and clicking and the screen flashes and turns black and he types something into a small box)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:48 pm

heeey im going to see hobbit at 8 if you maybe wanna come, idk if ya want

tao- leans in, finding it facinating how he works and watches with great interest, noticing every little expression he makes
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:56 pm

Sure! Where you going? Cuz i gotta freee ticket for regals

Fox. - (it makes some sound and pulls up about five windows and he cheer ) oooh yeah !!!! Ok hold on
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:59 pm

ooh sorry no we going to tilton 9 
    is that still ok?

also i sent you the little serena and neer thing and i have an idea for it so imma do a comic
    i still gotta fix neer

dont know what to posttthmmm
    maliha- perks up walking over well?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:01 pm

yup thats fine ill end up using my other ticket eventually for another movie with my dad anyways Razz
    when you guys leaving? and are you picking me u?

and put a pause on posting for a min
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:11 pm

sure we can pick you up and the movies at 8 so like 7:40ish
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:13 pm

okeydokey. i mean i can run over to i don't mind
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:12 am

fox - looks up form his computer his hands passing. hey whats her last name?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:20 am

maliha-i-i dont know, come on how many serenas could there possibly be? starts to get aggrivated so thinks to neer neer this is important. what is serenas last name.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:25 am

neer - scowls lying down in his bed. you don't know her last name?
    crispin - we never introduced ourselves like that i mean you don't even know mine right?
    neer - wells.
    crispin -exactly what is it.
    neer - watson. 

Last edited by ZeldaFox on Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:26 am

her aunts is connelly hers is watson

maliha-watson, its watson. quirks head thinking of what a weird name she has

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:27 am

oh i forgot well now i gotta edit it dude
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:39 am

i edited
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:46 am

mmmk

fox - chuckles. watson. now who's sherlock?
    crispin - cocks head to the side confused.
    fox - shakes his head nervermind. he scrolls through a bunch of stuff and finally find her name reading it aloud and bites his lip. your not bonn a be happy about this.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:47 am

maliha- neer, i think we know where serena is. takes a deep breath what is it?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:57 am

neer - his eyes fly open his heart pounding. what?

fox - she's a prisoner as you thought...a prisoner held in the most secure YES fort in the states. looks up at them. do you plan on breaking into there?

...dont remember what state we said it was in
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:00 am

...uhhh .... connecticut!

maliha- nods shakily well ... yea. starts to get super worried we were right ... shes a prisoner, the yes got her neer, im sorry, i will get her out, ill make sure of it
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:06 am

neer - takes a deep breathe reminding himself that maliha is indeed capable but can't stop daunting this. 

fox - but there's going too be to many traps, too many locked doors, too many passwords. stares at them a little stunned. hundreds of soldiers.
    zero - mutters from a chair across the room. you don't need to know how to hack if you know how to intimidate and steal without making a scene...silently.
    crispin - shoots a glance at zero. 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:29 am