WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10 - Page 22 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:21 pm

zero - takes pictures of the same spot over and over wanting it to be perfect. cries silently. i can't even get a good picture...they're all messed up. voice cracks.

clara - im happy to climb aboard. steps forward towards mak and gently takes a soft sweatshirt from his hands he took out.
    mak - smiles.

neer - hairball.

lucky
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10 - Page 22 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10

Post  Admin Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:32 pm

Tao- ( stops for a moment) has anyone seen zero?

Sam- ( fixes it then tries to follow were zero went)

Serena- ( laughs) ( can't compete with that)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:37 pm

strife - had come back inside a while ago. probably with sam.

mak - sees where zero in his lips. no idea.

zero - the camera starts to shake and she cant steady it for a picture. STAND STILL! croaks out then realizes its her own hands shaking and drops the camera in her lap leaning over hugging herself.

neer - i won then. as always
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:49 pm

Sam- ( was coming upstairs and hears) she isn't withe but ill find her ( goes towards her room)

Tao- there's that

Serena- ( shut it you)

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:56 pm

btw her 'room' is a door in the hallway ceiling thats a pull-down ladder to attic.

neer - why, because you know its true? walks along the sidewalk outside.

zero - rocks back and forth then grabs a pair of scissors next to her and pulls her hair out of the pig-tails so they fall just to her shoulders. takes the randomly singed ends and cuts the tiny pieces off.

mak - after most of the kids get stuff turns to tao. you took a while out there to just get clothes.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:02 pm

I know he just walking there right now

Serena- ( ok your annoying. You need to be quiet ) ( smirks)

Tao- oh ( signs while talking) I met someone who led me to this little camp who needs healing I'm going back to help tomorrow

Sam- ( walks to we're the door in the ceiling is) zero?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:06 pm

mak - shakes his head. another band of sick people? its just to much these days.

zero - freezes hands trembling. drops the scissors and little wisps of hairs are around her on the floor. blows them away and picks up her camera clutching it to her chest like it'lll protect her. then moves closer to the window ignoring him.

neer - i thought you liked it when i constantly was in your mind.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:19 pm

Tao- there special

Sam- look zero ( voice cracks) I just didn't want you to get hurt I thought you did. I'm sorry I got so bad

Serena- ( I do just don't be a butt about it)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:25 pm

neer - laughs. so why did you tell me to stop talking to you?

zero - gets a lump in her throat. he's apologizing? crawls over to the door and lets it swing down.

mak - special? how?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:34 pm

Tao- ( signs) unique sickness

Sam- I didn't mean to get you upset i was Just worried

Serena- ( I like you but not in my head)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:39 pm

mak - your killing me man. unique how?

neer - so you like me other places?

zero - wipes her nose. its not y-your fault sam. im the one who f**ked it up. im suppose to be saying sorry to you.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:56 pm

Tao- none of your concern

Serena- you are revolting

Sam- ( smiles when he heard her but them frowns again) zero it's fine really you didn't mess up you were just having fun
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:00 pm

zero - i mess everything up because i never take anything serious. starts to cry again. your right, i act like a freaking little girl.

mak - woah there! laughs. defensive.

neer - now you were the one who thought of it that way. laughs surprised how upbeat this convo is
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:18 pm

Sam- ( rolls eyes( zero ( opens the door in the ceiling and climbs up) you are a little girl

Serena- did not! You just assumed!

Tao- ( smirks) I am. Excuse me but I have research to do
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:21 pm

mak - chuckles. tao is going into his secretive mode.

zero - im 11. sniffles wiping her nose with her sleeve again

neer - assumed what again?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:31 pm

tao- smirks and runs upstairs to his room and grabs a thin silver laptop from under a pile of junk

sam- crawls next to her and wraps an arm around her shoulder exactly

serena- im not answering that
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:46 pm

neer - smirks. okay furball.

zero - exactly what. says sharply, but it doesnt sound very threatening.

I am so bad at this whole packing thing. Like ah what the heck am I suppose to put?!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:04 pm

i didnt even pack yet ... oh well. ill do it later.

serena- i am trying to go to sleep. you are distracting me

sam- your a little girl smiles slightly and hugs her
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:11 pm

I'm sitting in my room listening to music on here. Mom is like you packing?! I'm like uh yea sure!

Zero - (buries her face into his shirt. And mumbles.) I don't like being a little girl.

Neer - (sorry I forgot cats get grumly without their beauty sleep)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:18 pm

sam- runs hands through her hair. well in a couple years you wont be!

serena- thats right. not that i need beauty sleep. im already beautiful enough.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:21 pm

Neer - (you keep on thinking that you hairy mess)

Zero -(grumbles) that's zoology reasurring
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:25 pm

idk how zoology is resurring but ill roll with it.

sam- well your welcome. pats her shoulder come on you really should get your hands checked

serena- again with the fur jokes?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:29 pm

That was suppose to be really....pathetic spell correct. And it was suppose to be sarcastic

Zero - (looks down at her hands) t-there not that bad.

Neer - (shut up)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:33 pm

ummm i know it was supposed to be sarcastic

sam- there red .... im not a docter. but that aint normal.

serena- giggles oh god i just giggled your gonna have to pay for that
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:36 pm

Neer - (smiles and mocks her.)(oh my God I don't care.)

Zero - (giggles) ok Mr. Ghetto.

Pff I knew that

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:06 pm