WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10 - Page 23 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10

Post  Admin Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:42 pm

ermm hmmm

serena- i do not talk like that

sam- come come little girl. hoists her to her feet
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10 - Page 23 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:47 pm

Zero - k old man (snickers and climbs jumps from door landing in hallway)

Neer - (ahuh)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:52 pm

sam- jumps down next to her and leads her to taos room

serena- a huh. eyes close but keeps mind open
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:04 pm

Neer - (after a minute figures shes trying to sleep) (a guard from behind who's standing there with his partner with a nasty gun) (approaches him his knee only slowing him down a little. The guard turns and point his gun at him but neer throws his hands up) neer cotter.
    guard - (eyes widen and lowers gun) sir you shouldn't surprise--
    neer - (plunges forward grabbing his arm twisting it and hears a crack thlhros him down taking his gun and point tint it at the other soldier in less than 5 second.) Drop your weapon
    Soldier - (stumbles backwards dropping his weapon turning to run)
    neer - (shoots him in the back. People run around screaming) I meant all your weapons. (Tumbles and walks toward guy who he shot dead)

Zero - Tao...?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:08 pm

tao- in his room on top of a shelf with huge black blockly glases on and a lab coat. has his laptop in his laptop and a cup of coffe.hears them and throws off the glasses and jumps down and opens door what up?

sam- zero had an accident. show him your hands.

serena- listening to his thoughts and eyes immediatly spring open[i] whats going on?[/i]
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:16 pm

Zero - you make it sound like I peed.(mumbles and sloely brings her hands in front of her)

Neer (ah not much. Restocking.) (Takes the soldiers hand gun and slips it into a large pocket in his cargo pants.) Not your machine gun I wanted sorry dude. (Smiles and kicks th le broken armed one unconscious taking his hand gun too)(police crowd sirens blare and he slips in between to cars putting his cap on tucking his hair under and walks with the rest of the people that are running and smiles)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:19 pm

sam-whatever.
    tao- burnt yourself? ok come in.
    sam- walks into his room. sheesh tao this is worse then my room

serena- neer growls were supposed to be keeping low
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:25 pm

Zero - (smirks) where's the floor I cant see it.

Neer - (but I am. They don't even know I'm here) (laughs as the policeman shout random things to make it look like its under control to the civilians. Then one policeman grabs a rutty looking teenager putting him in handcuffs) (they'll do anything to show the people how powerful they think they are. Just took some randomly guy saying he did it)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:25 pm

Afk
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:29 pm

serena- they cant do that! go get him!

tao- i havent had time to clean alright. looks at her hands and grabs a botte of cream and smears t over her hands then puts socks over them leave it like that for today and it should be fine
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:09 pm

Zero - (jaw drops) a whole day?! With sock hands!?

Wanna be the dude or girl or should I just make him or her some random person we never speak of again

Neer - (scowls) (why? Its not like hes the first) (thinks to self :shes so God damn touchy when it comes to innocent people gosh)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:11 pm

would post but afk shower
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:48 pm

MMk
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:15 pm

serena- we are trying to be good people!

tao-sorry.

ughhh i have to pack and have to charge ipod so wont post again sorry
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:27 pm

Neer - (I am being a good person. I couldhave ed the second cop. But I didn't.)

Cop - (pushes the teenager who tries to fight back into the back of the car) sedate him!

Zero - then I guess I just have to annoy someone with my socks. All day. (Glances at Sam with a smirk)

Okey
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:17 am

Awwwwe.
    Ok so I was reading one of the yeses.7th I thinK? Or 8 th. Ut where nag losesnpart of her ear and its all epic when zep dives out shielding her from the fire. Then they in. The car....then he takes the blood for her....it was so warm and fuzzy. They were so cute!
    And then me started laughing when zep kissed cleff....ah good times.
    oh how iblove going back and reading them.
    Just those few pages alone had
    torturing
    Explosions of buildings
    Burning of people
    bullets to people
    sweet people caring for each other
    Humor
    A guy kissing a guy
    going to a hosptial

I just love noticing how awesome we are at this
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:42 am

awwwww.
    i know i am always reading back
    its fun
    and adorable.
    and we rock!

serena- if you dont get him i will get out of this ed and do it myself

sam- groans oh come on !

tao- shrugs not my problem
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:07 am

Zero - hmm I gotta name them first though....(walks out of room talking to self then shouts) thanks Tao!

Neer - (stops) [ugh are you kidding me? Fine but when they try to find another man that's not my problem ](turns on hischeel and stalks hack the way everyone is running from)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:56 pm

Serena- ( your going to be the death of all of us I swear)

Sam- ( rolls eyes) thanks Tay

Tao- ( salutes and closes door)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:44 pm

Neer - (I appreciate your sincerity Serena) (adds sarcastically and slips behind. A van parked on the side of the street the darkness helping. Just as one cop moves away from the police car to address another cop he darts out into the street and ducks around to the police car.)(the boy or girl inside looks at him like hes crazy.)

Zero - (skips down the stairs) I have socks!!!!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:30 pm

Will be slow

Katann- um cool?
    Fallon- ( springs up from under table) socks?
    Sam- oh boy

Serena- if it's touch trouble then dont
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:39 pm

me too

neer - oh no trouble at all. quickly moves to the side door and opens it with a little gadget to get into locks. the guy stares at him and curses something. shut up will you? neer pulls him out to behind the car again and just as the cop comes back and gets in the drivers seat carlessly, he darts to the side of the street pulling the guy/girl along.

anyone wanna be this lovely random person with possibly a messed up or complicated background or ...is it just another random side-person

zero - comes rushing in waving her arms around. look fallon i have socks!
    clara - i still dont get it.
    zero - puts her hands on her hips. sam burnt them so now i have these! shoves them in her face.
    clara - waves them aside gently. burnt?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:53 pm

Hmm side person but ill be him

Boy- w-who are you? ( yanks away from neer)

Sam- you burnt them yourself!
    Fallon- bad bad Sammy!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:00 pm

zero - pish posh. dear sammy its not good to lie. talks in a sloppy british accent.
    clara - joins in with a rather good accent. lying? so now he burnt your hands and is now lying?
    mak - rolls his eyes. sam can i borrow your computer?

alrighty then

neer - just some guy that still thinks i could have done something better with my life during the past few seconds. starts walking away from him.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:18 pm

Fallon- your fault? ( tugs on zeros shirt)
    Sam- ya Fallon zeros fault

Boy- um alright ( stabds there dumbfounded)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:32 am