WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10 - Page 40 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10

Post  Legolas Sat May 04, 2013 10:47 pm

Shocked she just gave birth to a freaking shadow thing.....
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10 - Page 40 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10

Post  Admin Sun May 05, 2013 6:40 pm

Jeyne- well?
    Kendal- Arazo, Molly, shana, tail, fish.
    Jeyne- ( glares at her and then sprints toward and braces her tightly) Kenny!
    Kendal- hi

Lol

Tao- it does ( takes her hand and presses down on certain pressure points)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun May 05, 2013 7:02 pm

fox -lowers his cigarette. u do have gloves on...right?
    chealsea - despite the fact that she's unconcious her hand still spazzes at the touch

crispin - jumps off her shoulder not wanting to be knocked off by their hug.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 06, 2013 8:29 pm

jeyne- you should have just said something
    kendal- i did!

tao- yes. takes gloves off thank you for reminding me
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon May 06, 2013 9:39 pm

Fox - wait! Then why are ya takin em off?

Crispin - [I guess I should introduce myself.....eh ill pass ] (climbs onto kendals heeled boots)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 07, 2013 6:10 pm

kendal- crispen get off. shakes leg
    jeyne- laughs what a cute little guy

tao- uhhh looks at him like hes stupid so i can feel things?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue May 07, 2013 6:16 pm

fox - grits his teeth. werent u listen' at all? the main cause of it spreading is through touch! sighs. but i guess u forgot.

crispin - hehe she called me cute. digs claws into her brand new boot. this is what dumb ferrets do. thinks sarcastically to self
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 07, 2013 10:38 pm

How is an experiment contagious?

Tao- ( smiles and rolls eyes) trust me i think I know what I'm doing.

Kendal- he's a stupid little thing ( shakes leg) get off!
    Jeyne- he's just a helpless animal
    Kendal- ( snorts and rolls eyes)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue May 07, 2013 10:54 pm

Well more like an experiment gone seriously wrong.... and we already said this stuff before when they first looked at her. Lets just say if u were to go in depth it would be like the black sensitive cells just want to spread as much as they can multiplying so if u were to touch it it would spread onto u. There's other ppl in the camp with it just not as serious.

Fox - if you say so (knits eyebrows together nervous)

Crispin - (fluffs up angrily and hisses) [ I'm not stupid! Even if I was trying to be. And I am certainly not helpless!]
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed May 08, 2013 9:36 pm

Sorry don't remember it

Tao- oh shush I think I know what I'm doing

Kendal- he's a spoiled brat
    Jeyne- your negative
    Kendal- be quiet he is
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed May 08, 2013 11:42 pm

Crispin - (jumps up angrily accidently getting bigger and morphing into a cat again without noticing he is) [ I am not a Bratislava! How dare you! I'm gonna scratch those materials until every thread has unwoven itself!]

Fox - alright... (sits down in the corner of the tent watching and leans up against ojr of four poles that keeps the tent up. Decides he'd better wait to light up another cigarette.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu May 09, 2013 6:02 pm

jeyne- screams and jumps backwards
    kendal- please dont freak out!
    jeyne- how do i not!

tao- feels ner hands and starts to press her arm squints and looks at it intently
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu May 09, 2013 9:03 pm

chealsea - eyes fly open but she restrains herself from jerking her hands back. heart beats vigorously as her brains tries to recieve so many nerve singals.
    fox - well yer poppy seed didnt quite work now did it?
    chealsea - s-sorry

crispin - freezes realizing he transformed. oh drat. turns back to a ferret. heheh... whoops was always a ferret always will be.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun May 12, 2013 2:39 pm

tyrions dad is a butt :(
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri May 17, 2013 7:29 pm

tao- oh hey ... dont apologize smiles sadly at her. not your fault its mine. i should have known to use a heavier dose of sedatives.

jeyne- why did he turn into a cat? backing away from her with fists balled up
    kendal- cause he's a shiffter? smiles nervously
    jeyne- and what i-is that stutters nervously and eyes flicker to crispen
    kendal- uhhh well thats sort of difficult to explain
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri May 17, 2013 10:35 pm

crispin - eyes dart around and he assures himself the few people that are in site in the hospital arent paying them the slightest bit of attention alright no explaining needed i dont want to have to deal with this later. transforms into human and is standing a little hunched over. waves.

fox - give her some alcohol and once she's out she'll stay out for a while. grins
    Chelsea- glances at fox with a disgusted face
    fox - what?

-------

https://warzo.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=36

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:36 am