WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10 - Page 39 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10

Post  Legolas Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:07 pm

fox - tell me you know? tell me your not completely clueless?

neer - i didnt say that i--bites on his tongue knowing its not worth arguing at this point.

crispin - shrugs and shakes his head. whatever u say.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10 - Page 39 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10

Post  Admin Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:20 pm

Tao- not completely.

So what happened to her again?

Serena- no you didn't but I notice things. Sorry

Kendal- ( walks stiffly to bike and hops on it and rides out of town)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:32 pm

an experiment from the yes that backfired. instead of making you imune to pain it makes the nerves like one hundred times more sensitive. and the eyes and the parts of the skin that turn black become super sensitive to sunlight.
    the girl had only black on the tips of her fingers but it spread

fox - i guess thats the best answer im gonna get. want to see her again? walks over to the small tent that she's in

neer - well stop noticing things and mind your own business! takes the pillow from under her head and flops it back down on her face without turning towards the bed still standing next to it.

crispin - groans turning back into a bird and follows.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:44 pm

Grr o would post again but I gtg I'm really sorry
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:45 pm

its ok
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:57 pm

tao- thats what im here for. grins sadly.

serena- rude whispers but giggles

kendal- rides through the town toward the opening of the bigger part of the city. catches a glimpse of a large hospital and smiles there we are
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:05 pm

crispin - um i thought you didnt want help...what the heck is she doing now?

neer - grins happy he got her to laugh ill be back later. i need to get information. starts toward door.

fox - sighs and pulls open the flaps to the dark tent inside lit dimly by a small lamp. walks in after tao closing it and pulling his hood down.

chealsea - sits in the center of the small tent on a few cushions staring at a point in front of her. so you didnt lie.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:09 pm

kendal- pakrs in front of the hospital stay here.

serena- see yaaaa. waves

tao- thats insulting. squats in front of her. why would i?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:17 pm

crispin -morphs into ferret, furrows his eyebrows together and scrambles up her arm to her shoulder. no way.

chealsea - does meet his eyes. you dont know who i am, where i come from, you've only met me once before. you have no reason to---
    fox - ah ah ah. holds up his finger cheals' i know he's not the first to come see you, or any of these nut cases, but this rich fella is an honest one.
    chealsea - shuts her mouth

neer - walks out of the hospital closing off his mind sealing it for a while. hmm. i'd rather not go on foot.. lets see...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:21 pm

kendal- like a ferret is seriously going to help. walks inside and looks around struts up to the front desk and says in a girly voice is a women named jeyne here?

tao- smiles well im not rich but i am honest. and im going to try my best to help you. and if your wondering why its because its my job. starts shuffeling through his bag
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:28 pm

Chealsea - (pulls in her arm close to her chest hugging herself. Her skin is now black up to her elbows.)
    fox - (watches him closesly) what you got on that bag?

Crispin - [ferrets are deadly....jeyne?]

Neer - (grins at a parked sports car with shiny black paint.) Never driven something like that before. (Walks to the side of the parked car and gets in easily with one of his key chains that has multiple items and gadgets for small things like locks.) Hope they don't miss this girl. (Grins and sits down closing the door and pulling away)

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:29 pm

Afk shower.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:52 pm

me to

kendal- the nurse goes to look for a girl named jeyne and kendal waitsw patiently crispen look less human. dont have emotion please

tao- some stuff. pulls out a bottle full of a white liuid
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:59 pm

Fox - giving her liquor? (Chuckles) just kidding. (Tries to lighten the mood.)
    chealsea - what is it. (Says calmly)

Crispin - [ well excuse me miss but animals do have feelings! And emotions! Unlike you. Humph. Fine. Ill be a boring emotionless ferret.] (Scratches lightly on her neck)

Neer - [now where the ulla ambit suppose to get information? Who's going to know anything about the shifters. Unless.....] (makes a sharp turn towards the forest near the mantion) [maliha.]
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed May 01, 2013 11:27 pm

Tao- milk of the poppy. A natural fluid. It will soothe the pain.

Game of thrones reference!

Kendal- knock it off or ill stuff you in my bag

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu May 02, 2013 8:18 am

crispin - huffs and just sits there looking around aimlessly.

very nice but at first it looked like u put puppy and i was like uh....

fox - well im hopin' ur li'el magic tricks will work.
    chealsea - do i...drink it?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu May 02, 2013 10:20 pm

the nurse comes back follow me

kendal- nods and follows

lol

tao- yes, it will make you drowsy, let it

this is amazing. VERY LONG BUT AMAZING
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkzodgRaze8
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu May 02, 2013 10:25 pm

Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu May 02, 2013 11:17 pm

Its an hour long?! Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Jk but I'm not gonna be able to watch whole thing tonight on kindle
    And the trailer well it says its not available on mobile so I cant watch it.....

Crispin - (does she have a friend here?)

Chealsea - what are you going to do? (Asks nervously and slides her sleeves down past her finger tips so she can take the drink without touching him)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri May 03, 2013 8:01 am

Tao- well it's a little hard to examination you when your in so much pain. So is it ok?

Kendal- ( follows behind and they go to a big lab room)
    Nurse- jeyne
    (A 27 year old girl peeks up. She has auburn hair and she looks annoyed ) what?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri May 03, 2013 8:14 am

crispin - she's pretty.

chealsea - nods her head and takes it from him. looks over at fox who's now smoking again and he nods. sighs. and drinks it.
    fox - watches tao carefully.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat May 04, 2013 2:26 pm

Kendal- ( the nurse leaves) jeyne?
    Jeyne- how do you know my name?
    Kendal- uhm ( clears throat and switches to normal voice) Kendal?
    Jeyne- ( snorts) is this some sort of joke?

Tao- ( feels his eyes on him but doesn't make some sort of notion about it, keeps eyes on Chelsea)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat May 04, 2013 6:33 pm

cheaslea - finishes the drink and sets the glass/bottle/whatevers down on the floor in front of her and retracts her arms again.
    fox - thinks: i still dont see how he can help her. but maybe he can.

crispin - stands up on his hind legs jutting hi chin up.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat May 04, 2013 10:22 pm

kendal- raises eyebrows at crispen. no its really me! i would show you but. im in disguise.
    jeyne- well prove it somehow.

jeyne will be a new group member. i gonna make her chart soon

tao- feeling sleepy yet?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat May 04, 2013 10:43 pm

chealsea - starts to shake her head no but her eye lids start to droop.
    fox - that stuff works fast duzn it?
    chealsea - instead of struggling to stay awake lets herself fall back and slip from consciousness.

yay! we can add her to the crew

crispin - just believe her! i dont want to be acting stupid all day.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:22 pm