WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

4 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10 - Page 21 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:56 pm

wait when he says give it out is he talking bout strife's clothes?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10 - Page 21 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared? #10

Post  Admin Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:57 pm

no ... ok i wrote that wrong
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:04 pm

oh ok gotcha

strife - good.
    mak - had been studying the book for hours straight and is pretty good at it now. signs back: I'll help.

zero - sam! knocks on his door.

neer - apology not accepted. sits down with a tiny smirk.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:08 pm

sam- is down in the basment in workshop. mumbles and looks at blueprints

tao- nods and smiles. kids gather around and passes out the clothes they want

serena- props self up a tiny bit. so mr. leader. whats next?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:14 pm

neer - you have about a week. remembers the docotor telling him two weeks but knows the her abilities should boost that time.

zero - groans. ugh i gotta walk all the way down there dont i. stomps down the stairs but then skips to where the workshop is. yo sam, can i come in or you got some robot trained on the door with a rocket launcher?

strife - takes a step outside the mantion closing the door behind him. crispin jumps down as a ca from the roof. crispin.
    crispin - sits in front of him.
    strife - i know this is a lot to ask, but i have a favor.
    crispin - stands still cocking his head,
    strife - will you check on kendal?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:23 pm

sam- dont come in! see the blue screen with the numbers next to it? ext to the door there is a blue screen with a keypad. put your hand on the screen

serena- goody. but whats next? after i heal. were will we go?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:28 pm

neer - i want to find other shifters. there's gotta be others.

zero - uh....ok. sees it and is about to use her hand but instead takes her shoe and sock off and lifts her leg putting her foot on it. ok!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:33 pm

sam- the thing beeps widly zero get away from there! it starts to beep faster

serena- nods. got it
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:38 pm

zero - laughs. what is it gonna blow up or something? why would you rig it to blow? stupid sam. rolls her eyes and takes a small step back.

neer - the faster the days go by the better..
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:44 pm

sam-IT ONLY BLOWS UP IF IT DOESNT RECOGNIZE THE PERSON YOU IDIOT! a tiny ball rolls out of the wall and right in front of zero and it explodes sending her flying backwads
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:44 pm

serena- nods and yawns.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:01 pm

zero - screams in surprise throwing her hands out in front of her. after flying backwards falls on her back sliding a few feet. the tips of her hair singes and her hands are burned.

crispin - shifts weight from paw to paw unsure.
    strife - crispin.
    crispin - makes a weird motion with his head for rolling his eyes and turns into a bird flying away obeying him.

neer - sighs. ill just leave you be for a while. turns and starts toward the door.

check ur lovely messages
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:03 pm

sam- runs out and presses a botton and a brrom comes out of the wall an dstarts cleaning. i told you to put your HAND on it.

serena- b-be careful.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:07 pm

zero - slowly stands a little dizzy but it quickly goes away. pulls her sleeves down past her hands. stands stiffly. s-sorry. i didnt know it would do that...

neer - ill stay clear of the invisible sidewalks down the middle of the highways. walks out of the room knowing it was a harsh joke.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:09 pm

serena- flinches a tiny bit but smiles relutantly you do that

sam- well- oh god. your hurt. go see tao.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:17 pm

zero - scowls annoyed that he'd tell her to do that with just a burn. thinks: i can take a burn, im a freaking little girl. ill help you clean it up. runs to get a broom and scooper thing and comes back to get the little pieces of the wall off the ground.

neer - smirks as he walks down the hospital. thinks to her: hello.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:19 pm

serena- thinks back well hey

sam- no! clenches fists. please just go see tao. i dont want you to mess up anything again. after he says that instantly regrets it.

gonna be slow going on ipod
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:25 pm

zero - throws hands up and the broom and scooper thingy clatter o the floor. fine! ill leave it to you to clean up your stupid project. because you wont mess anything up of course. smiles bitterly and spits every word out and kicks the broom over to him. then turns and walks away fuming.

neer - not to sure if i like being able to still communicate like this or not.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:37 pm

Serena- ( then get out of my head)

Sam- fine! ( grabs the broom and grumbles while sweeping)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:40 pm

neer - but i like being in your head. laughs to self knowing it sounds creepy as he walks outside people staring at him like he's a madman.

zero - storms down the hallway eyes stinging but keeps the tears at bay. avoids tao and the others and climbs the stairs two at a time and pulls down the ladder to the attic quickly pulling it back up once she's in her room.

mak - helps him hand out the clothes according to sizes.
    clara - you guys to a great job at this you know. smiles
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:50 pm

Tao- at what exactly?

Sam- ( feels bad but roughly jabs the broom to the ground) I told her to use her hand not her foot if she would just follow the instructions ..

Serena- ( your a freak.) ( laughs lightly)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:56 pm

neer - rolls his eyes. im not the one with fur.'

clara - at handing out clothes to kids. says flatly.
    mak - blinks at her confused.
    clara - rolls her eyes and laughs. at everything! you guys brought all these annoying kids. well not all annoying...and a lot did leave. but then you guys fighting the YES like that...without people like you, you just tend to lose hope you know?

zero - kicks a photo-album out of the way of her feet and sits in front of the window thats the level of the floor right in between the slants in the roof. thinks: i know i should have listened...but. he's always so serious when it comes to his work! he should have told me if i didnt put my hand it would blow! takes out her hand holding it out inspecting the burns.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:00 pm

Serena- ( rather have fur then white hair)

Tao- well ( shrugs and smiles) your one of us now. So get used to it.

Sam- I shouldn't hav been so angry I know! I was just mad that she got hurt

Also watching the hobbit so will be slower
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:05 pm

is it on tv?

neer - frowns is there something wrong with my white hair?

clara - smiles. yea i guess your right.

zero - talks to her own hand. look at me. blaming him for something i caused. wipes away her tear and reaches behind her to grab her camera. winces at the touch but ignores it and faces the lense out the window. closes one eye and looks into the camera.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:14 pm

No ... I bought it on DVD

Serena- ( old man)

Tao- ( smiles back) well have fun being apart of our little band of misfits

Sam- ( after cleaning up resets the lock) I should apologiZe

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:41 am