WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

2 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 - Page 5 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Admin Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:22 am

serena- yea, i am. and uh thanks i guess. i didnt know you could just ask people why their here...thought there was like a rule for that
    elori- this isnt a movie you can ask people whatever they like
    serena- rolls eyes alright then guy i just met

steve- better run away...

mem serena-skips up behind him and swings arms back and forth as she walks next to him, noticing the height difference for the first time so your a rich huh? i used to be rich. where are we going?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 - Page 5 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Legolas Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:29 am

neer -  where do you think we're going? says annoyed. i want to see you transform.

bob - completely zoned out now in his own little world.
    fox - so then why you here huh?
    audrey - makes a pew pew gun sound. shots fired.

jeff - look steve a customer. chuckles as an actual person walks in.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:34 am

mem serena- you can atleast buy a girl dinner first giggles and looks up at him

elori-looks at him calmly murder says in a monotone voice then looks back down
    serena- all she does is rolls her eyes again wow, so scary. is seriously done with all the shit people try to pull and is sorta just urked out by elori and doesnt know why

steve- huh? oh! oh my gosh ok 
    paausee maybe?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:29 pm

neer - normally he would simply disregard anything she says but he doesn't this time.  fine. says scowling. where do wanna eat. says flatly.

fox - shakes his head. gosh that dude is fucked up.
    Bob - gets up because he's gotta the bathroom and stumbles forowward a bit before walking away and pausing for a second to decide which direction it is.

yeeesh do them when they're back at "apartment"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:48 pm

memory serena- oh my god...i dont mean actually dinner i mean- you dont get out much do you?

elori-gets up without a word and points bob in the right direction
    serena- is he always so weird? whispers to audrey
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:55 pm

audrey - which one? chuckles. they're both always like this. bob's senses are kinda screwed. i still don't get elori's deal. and i don't like how bob's clinging to him lately. 
    fox - looks at serena. do u have a roomy?

neer - shut the fuck up. says angrily. i don't know what the fuck you meant. fine we'll have dinner. grabs her sweatshirt pushing her forward in front of him. 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:07 pm

serena- shakes head no and i can excuse bob but...not that guy...i dont know who he thinks he is.
    jim- skips over hello! nice to meet you! even though i havent met you yet, im jim! holds out hand
    serena- shakes it. serena

mem serena-alright, shit, calm yourself. you always this edgey? her accent makes her e's sound more like an slurred a
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:16 pm

Neer - His mom would say things similar when he was younger, thinking of him as such a monster but he didnt care. She hated his power, but he loved it. You ask to many fucking questions, says annoyed. Where're you from? Africa?

Fox - He's my roommate. I got lucky. gives Jim a smile. 
    Bob - jumps a little and give shim a quick smile thanking him and going off.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:30 pm

serena- yes. where are you from? australia? smirks

jim- awww so did i.
    serena- well im thankful i didnt get a roommate...i'm not used to it.
    jim- youve never had a roommate before?
    serena- no...i have, its just...i did for a long time so im not used to anyone else
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:48 pm

fox - looks at her for a moment thinking of neer and actually feeling happy for her for being away from him now. nods and laughs lightly at jim.
    audrey - gives her a funny look then shrugs. whatever I'm hungry and they're gonna call for lunch soon soooo cya. leaves them.

neer - yea. i am. fuckin melting pot isn't it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:00 pm

serena-im going to go to...little bit tired
    jim-oh...ok bye! follows audrey, feeling hungry himself

serena- well i guess... shrugs we're both white so not really. walks right into a small restaurant alright rich boy, you paying
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:08 pm

neer - he's already has actual meat today so he really didnt feel like making another kill. whatever. they get seated pretty quickly, since it isn't any place fancy. is interested to see if she's got just as big an appetite but looking at her....deathly thin almost but very catlike he notices in her face.

fox - nods. alright. cya around...i guess. says awkwardly and follows jim.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:27 pm

serena- hasnt eaten for days since shes starves herself out, its just a routine she goes through now since she's not with her aunt. she dosnt eat for days then finally remember she can eat and stuffs herself. orders a huge steak and waits patiently, turns her attention back to neer, her green eyes almost sparkle so...why havent you killed me yet?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:52 pm

neer - are you asking me to kill you? says calmly.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:21 pm

serena-well no...i'm just wondering
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:18 pm

neer - sneers glancing over the menu and putting it back down a few seconds later.doesnt know why on earth he's doing this. but he is going to need more than him to get things done.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:01 pm

becka- suddenly the young serena shifts into older serena, covered in blood and screaming, it changes again and neer is snapped back to the present
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:27 pm

neer - his eyes are wide and he stumbles back rubbing his eyes trying to clear his head. finally remembers whats going on and he grabs the knife on the bedside table and holds it tightly ready to strike this fake serena.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:32 pm

becka- just laughs in serena form then she blinks in and out of existence and appears next to him, looking like older serena, after neer would hit her over and over and over again. blood dribbled out of her mouth and over her chin why..she whimpered please, stop..
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:42 pm

neer - his hands are shaking now and his lip quivers as he jerks away form her. i didnt mean---im sorry i---
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:03 pm

becka- starts laughing manically and falls to her knees, turning into ash in front of him
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:36 am

neer - stares at the spot she was, trembling and trying to convince himself that it wasn't real, but deep in his mind he's convinced everything she said was true. and suddenly his head is filled with voices that he feels like have always been there. beck's serena's word echo throughout his his and he bangs his head on the wall trying to make it stop. I didn't mean to! SHUT UP! he claws at his nearly bald scalp banging it over and over until a pounding headache drives the voices away and he slowly exhales a long breath.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:43 am

maliha- theres been a disturbance in the telepathic system they have, has blocked out both neer and serenas thoughts but now the both of them have been stirring and it hurts. figures something happened and since she is connected to them she might as well go see what it was. walks up to neers door a little apprehensive and instead of knocking just opens up the door neer...serena? only sees neer there and the position he in freaks her out a bit. neer? whats going on?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:49 am

neer - his immediate response would be something like "did i say you could enter?" or "get the fuck out" but he just doesn't have the energy. instead finds himself being more curious about maliha for once, since it seems he doesn't have much of a life and other things to think about. he also does ant have the energy to ask her about it at the moment and infs himself trying to figure out what she just said a second ago. turns away from her rubbing his hand over his head trying to seem calm. n-nothin ah..serena's g-gone for a while. has to sit down, dizzy.
    crispin - flies into the window as a bird and hovers there waiting for someone to open it.
    neer - completely ignores that.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:52 am

maliha- opens the window for him, quickly figures out what he means and nods solemnly. i'm sorry about that- would say more polite things but stops, balling up her fists in anger of the ignorance of her friends. i honestly dont know if you'll never be with serena again, i think you probably will. but whatever happened needs to be resolved, for both of your sakes. you need to find closure

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:19 am