WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

2 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:02 pm

neer - w-well no i just thought...he is uncomfortable but of course he's not gonna straight out say that. I'm uh. glad i came though. smiles awkwardly shoving his hands into his pockets.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 - Page 11 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Admin Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:05 pm

Serena- yeah I'm glad too..it was real nice for you to come (smiles at him then looks back at the bed spread.) neer (takes a deep breath) I'm still not sure about this though...I just feel wrong making you come visit it me like this. Of course I want to see you..but it's one of the reasons I left before, because I wanted you to have a life, not just dote on me
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:24 pm

neer - almost blurts that he didnt even want to come in the first place and keeps his mouth shut. frowns. i don't dote on people. i don't do that with anyone.  shakes his head. I'm fine serena. take care of yourself. with that he turns and leaves the room walking down the hall with his hands shoved in his pockets.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:28 pm

Serena- oh..you too. (watches him go and feels tears well up in her eyes. a few drop down her cheeks but she doesn't know why.) (it's because your an awful person who drives people away) (takes a shaky breath- it's the right thing to do. I should just never talk to neer again, it would help if I did that. I should just overdose on my fucking pills then he can be done with me forever)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:33 pm

neer - despite feeling quite sick again is still glad he came and right before he passes through the doors glances back a little spotting serena and gives her a smile and then leaves.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:37 pm

Serena- (rolls back down after he leaves and snuggles into the spot neer was laying in. starts to cry harder and harder. smacks herself in the face a few time to get her to stop, knowing neer was just outside. quickly slams fist down onto the emergency botton on her dresser) (feels sick and her head is spinning) (neer just left and your already having a break down. could you be any more pathetic? the answer is yes. probably. you don't deserve any of this)
    a few nurses rush by neer almost hitting him out of the way to go into Serena's room
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:42 pm

Neer - looks back. the thing is he's not worried. he knew that would happen. he knows she won't be happy. but also knows she will with time. he can picture her funny real smiling face and can still picture it. doesn't want to see her  like that and knows she doesn't want him to see it either so he quickly leaves the building knowing what a horrible person he is for thinking that, but already has always known that as well.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:45 pm

Serena- (is crying hard when they come in, the nurses help her up to walk her to the medical bay)

Maliha- (her and Crispen almost appear next to neer) how did it go?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:07 pm

neer - looks back at the shut doors then forward again. ok.
    crispin - nods with a smile. good.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:50 am

Maliha- I'm glad (smiles) are you going to see her again?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:35 pm

neer - nods. doesn't care what she said he isn't leaving her alone.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:45 am

Maliha- im real glad neer.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:52 pm

tao- hops off the bus with a bag in his hands and opens the door to the facility, walks up to the desk and smiles at the nurse sitting there. hello, tao evans here to see fo-andrew please.
    nurse- smiles and then looks down the list there you are! ok let me just call down andrew lerwick for you.
    tao-winces thank you

serena- sits on her bed, her hair is tied back in a super super tiny pony-tail, there are dark circles under her eyes and bruises all over her hands, dried blood on her knuckles. color has come back from her cheeks from hours of running when she can barely breath and punching the crappy bag in the make shift weight room. has on baggy sweats and a tank top, wraps still cover the scraps and long cuts and burns on her but none of them are infected except for the burns on her thighs and the message on her wrist. puts on a long sleeve shirt and flops back on her bed, trying not to picture neer, who is all she can think of lately
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:18 pm

Fox - after a few minutes he comes through the big glass doors. Has on a grey t shirt and blue jeans, with a grey beanie pulled all the way over his hair that sticks out under the edges. The nurses had wanted to cut it short but he refused. He's doing much better except for the fact that he's barely sleep even with the pills and is constantly tired due to his body going a little nuts wanting the drugs, but he's mentally he doesn't feel like he needs them because of the meds they have him on. Smiles wide when he sees Tao, his eyes sparkling. Taaay.  grins sheepishly and quickly grabs Tao  by his arm and pulls him away before the nurse can even say anything kissing him on the cheek after they're through the doors.

Neer - He comes back to the room, coming from finishing a test in which he'll have a temporary job with the government, working for them. They won't let him do anything but that because they don't trust him. And he's already regretting doing it because it'll mean he has to work with somebody though he knows its just to keep an eye on him. He needs to see Serena. It's like an impulse he just can't leave alone anymore. Sometimes he swear the can hear her in his head though he can't tell if its her. Even if it's not it reminds him of her. When he walks in the city people veer away from him as he mumbles to himself looking like a criminal with his hard expression, clothes, and buzzed head. 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:24 pm

tao- hellooo grabs him by the waist and pulls him close, pressing a quick kiss to his lips. i brought some lunch holds up bag shyly i thought we could ya know eat...like together, like normal, not that this isnt normal but like a date or something even though that wouldnt make much sense laughs nervously

serena- walks out to the lunch area, getting in line and getting food 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:33 pm

Fox - Grin widens. That sounds lovely. Thank you. pecks him on the nose and slips his hand into tao's pulling him away into the cafeteria which isn't so dense today with people. decides to take a two seater by the windows at the corner of the room. Because yes in fact there are windows.

Neer - walks into the center scowling at how organized it all seems. It just bothers him for some reason. Would much rather go through the doors himself and not have to speak to the nurse but decides it would be better not to. walks up to the desk. He didn't think to call beforehand. Um...pushes his hood back. I'm here for uh, Serena. realizes a last name might be helpful. Watson. smiles to himself for a short moment at her last name. he doesn't think of it often.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:39 pm

tao- smiles and holds his hand tightly, missing the feel of it intertwined with his. takes out the food and laughs i didnt know what you wanted so i got a lot

nurse- nods since serena doesnt have a list yet we'll have to talk to her first. neer cotter correct? calls another nurse to ask her.
    nurse 2- walks up to serena who is taking her lunch back to her room a young man is here to see you.
    serena- stops for a second her eyes wide in something that relates to fear then keeps moving like nothing happened at all
    nurse2- neer cotter, i mean
    serena- gets to her door, doesnt want neer to see her but also wants to see neer. wishes it didnt have to be so complicated, that she didnt feel the need to push away the only person who truly knows her, or almost knows her. wishes that they could love each other without all of this mess. cant stand the thought of neer not knowing what to say, of looking at her with pity, of being so awkward around her. no. i dont want to see him. 
    nurse2- are you- i understand
    nurse- gets a call from the other nurse and looks up at neer with sadness sorry, but serena is not accepting visitors right now
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:54 pm

Neer - His eyes immediately narrow, glowering at the nurse.. What? spits it out angrily. What do you means she's not taking any--suddenly stops and his expression changes again, his voice quickly changing to almost sounding scared, similar to a sad puppy in a weird way. Is she okay? A nurse nearby raises her eyebrows at that but the only think Neer's paying attention about is what could possibly be wrong. 

Fox - Ah. sits. well. That's just what I want. A lot. his hands hover vower the food biting his lip trying to decide what to have. Always seems to be hungry recently because of how hard his body is working against itself. How's work? And Leo? Is he alright? You guys alright? And everybody else? Even though I hardly know everybody else...what about what's going on? The TVs here suck and are always way too crowded. Hey did your hair grow already. It looks rather nice. Oh my god Tao somethings in your eye. His words ramble on slurred together a bit. Doesn't give tao the chance to really answer any of it leaning over the table tilting his head to look in tao's eyes. Lots of things in your eyes actually. Tons of tiny little sparkles.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:17 am

nurse- smiles at him, like he's a little kid dont worry, she's fine. this is completely normal for patients. when people are recovering from something traumatic, they often dont want someone they care about to see them as weak has no idea how spot on she is about this serena probably just needs some distance right now, if you want you could leave a message for her?

tao- raises eyebrows and chuckles, his cheeks a pinkish color. andrew....plays with his hair selfconsciously, it has grown out a little and it hands over his face more then usual, and a bit of almost invisible blonde scruff is along his jaw you always say that strangest things looks at him, his big gray eyes going wider at the way fox stares at him
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:30 am

Neer - I.. no thats...glances at the door desperate to see her, his eyes pleading. He needs to see her, walking and breathing and alive he needs to see her. no, thank you. quickly turns away and leaves out the doors. walks a block and ducks into an alleyway and his body form shapes into an eagle. he soars up back to the building and circles for a while looking for any way to get in. He knows how wrong it is but there is no way he is going to let some nurses and a pair of doors stop him if he can help it. He eventually finds a window that's cracked open and comes closer shifting into a small spider crawling inside and onto the ceiling away from any feet.  starts his journey to find his way around the building since he's not in the same section as serena at the moment.

Fox - smiles warmly. and pecks his nose again sitting back in his seat. looks at tao as if he'd never see him again, savoring every tiny detail of him. 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:34 am

serena- for some reason doesnt feel safe in her room, but stays there, eating quietly while curled up on her bed. turns on the radio, listening to the slow music and opens the window so the wind can hit her skin

tao- sighs and looks back at him ya know...when you look at me like that, i feel like i have to be your perfect angel laughs because...because god andrew, how can you look at me like that? im just normal, im just an ordinary person.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:45 am

Fox - stares at him for another moment pondering this. takes tao's hand in both of his examining it. Well, Tao, you're right. You are rather ordinary I guess...to everyone else. A great ordinary I imagine.... But I guess you just so happen to be everything that's beyond that to me. smiles. Every single. tiny. thing. holds tao's hand up against his own cheek. You wouldn't be an angel to me if you were any different. Get it?

Neer - he can sense where Serena is, able to pinpoint her location more accurately the closer he gets. After 20 minutes he manages to get to the familiar hallway. He finally gets to her door, and it then occurs to him what an idiot he is for doing this and how rude and invading this is going to be. And yet he continues. Crawls under her door and pauses. He's a very tiny spider but knows Serena has keen eyes. Stays there for a moment watching her and preparing himself. Was hoping she wouldn't already be here and he could be here before but he'll have to see her either way. He can't see her as well from the spider's point of view but her appearance is somehow much different from before yet again. He can tell she's been fighting hard. For the next moment thinks of the best way to show himself.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:51 am

tao-i love you. says softly and leans forward, pressing mouth to his i love you so much, so so much, to much. hans curl up behind his neck and kisses him again hard. your so damn perfect.

serena- sits there, takes a sip of water and something just feels wrong. has this huge annoying thing in her brain thats almost like a headache but not and the feeling is all to familiar to her. hello? says cautiously but then rolls eyes, like im so stupid no ones there but still feels sorta irked.goes under her covers, like they can protect her
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:56 am

Fox - giggles his checks turning red. I-I love you too. smiles.

Neer - He shifts growing a bit in size to a medium sized dog with silky soft fur of brown tints, and gorgeous eyes, the same as neers .Pants lightly sitting there. Tries to look at friendly as he can, then moves forward and nudges her covers.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:01 am

tao- eat your food so we can go back to the room. or we can just bring it.smiles and kisses fox's cheek, wishing he could just lay down and kiss fox forever

serena- eyes go wide when a random dog appears out of nowhere but then narrows eyes at the dog, looking straight into it's big eyes and her face softens for a second, knowing exactly who it is just by the eyes but then grunts in anger, realizing what neer did. i can not believe you. your such an asshole. your lucky your a dog right now or else you'd be dead

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:07 pm