WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

2 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 - Page 17 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Admin Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:59 am

Tao: I can't see you anymore (takes a step back) I'm sorry Andrew, but (starts to cry more) the more I see you the more I get these nightmares and I-(voice catcHes and can't look him on the eye) I'm so so selfish. I'm not good and I'm not giving and I cannot tear out my heart and put it on a fucking silver platter anymore. andrew I was-I was used. I can't keep seeing you, I'm sorry.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 - Page 17 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Legolas Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:56 am

Fox - nods trying to keep the stars at bay. the way he said it really hurt but he's sure tao doesn't mean to sound mean, that he's just frustrated. takes a step back. n-no Tao, you're not being selfish. I shouldn't have- quickly wipes his eyes. -shouldn't have expected that from you. it's okay. quickly turns around wanting to be in his room before he has breakdown.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:17 pm

Tao: wait (catches foxs wrist and pulls him close) I'm sorry (kisses his lips softly) I just...I just need some time
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:05 pm

Fox- lets tao kiss him, but doesn't kiss him back, too confused and now beginning to be frustrated. okay, tao i get it. its fine.  doesn't mean to come off bitterly. but why now?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:28 pm

Tao- (realizes fox is angry at him and realizes he should have left right after he told him instead of kissing him.) I just...(thinks about the nightmares he has had recently and shudders) I should have done this when we got home (regrets saying it but knows it's true. Loves fox with all of his entire heart but really can't handle it anymore)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:59 pm

Fox - his eyebrows are knit together like he's still trying to put everything together. So..this is it. You're breaking up with me. Tears start to swell in his eyes and he starts to laugh a bit, a broken laugh. You're breaking up with me. Okay. He always wanted Tao to do this, but now that it's happening he's having a hard time excepting it. Good luck then. On everything. Hope everyday is full of fucking rainbows and unicorns. You fucking deserve it, you really do, and I'm fucking serious. Knows he's being scornful and feels that way too, but mostly because he knows it's true, and he's pissed this all had to happen.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:04 pm

Tao: ( when fox starts to laugh his heart breaks and all he wants to do is kill the tears off of foxs face but backs away) I'm sorry. I'm sorry i hurt you and I'm sorry that- I'm just sorry (starts to cry and walks away, not saying I love you and not sayin goodbye)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:18 pm

SFox - (Waits for a moment wanting to say something to him but he cant bring himself to turning around and slamming his door behind him and bursting into tears)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:21 pm

Tao: (waits till he's outside to starts sobbing uncontrollably. Sits on the side of the road with his head in his hands, runs his hand through his hair and rocks back in forth)
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:10 pm

Fox - (takes a seat on his bed feeling shitter than hes ever felt in a long time. Wonders where him and tao would have gone if they never met. Hed be fine making money smoking, tao would be happy with his fam and maybe meet someone who treated him right. Sits against the wall curled up pulling out his hair silently crying, eventually falling over on the bed and falling asleep from exhaustion, dispite the morning sun, his hands still pulling and pulling in his sleep.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:32 pm

tao- finally gets a cab home, staring out the window aimlessly. gets back to their apartments and walks in. his shoulders slump down and tears streaks down his cheeks. mumbles a hello to whoever listening and immediately goes to his room
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:38 pm

Leo - turns off the tv after tao's in his room sitting there feeling bad for him. Tao didn't have to tell him what he did for him to get the idea, and he's glad he did it.

fox - wakes up within 10 minutes since he's already been sleeping so much. sits up and pulls out his laptop from his bag and powers it on, plugging in his headset for his video game. he doesn't want to think about tao even though now that this has happened it seems like thats the only thing he can think about. 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:41 am

tao- lays down on his bed and all he can think of is fox. all he thinks of is his eyes and his voice and everything he does. cnt move at all, is to depressed to get up even when he gets hungry or uncomfortable
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:24 pm

Leo - (once its past lunch he starts worrying. Knocks on taos door) tao?

Fox - (sits in his bed redoing level 51 over and over unable to concentrate enough to strategize correctly starting to get really frustrated, when hes rely just frustrated about tao)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:08 pm

Tao-(is in a deep sleep in an uncomfortable position)

Nurse- (knocks on his door) time for meds!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:34 pm

Leo - (slowly opens the door) Taaao? (Sees that bes asleep and walks in sitting on the edge of the bed wanting to wake him but feels bad if he does that. Studies his brothers face thinking if their mother and frowns looking around the room) i bet she could cheer you up.

Fox - (knits his eyebrows further together barely hearing her, hunched over at his computer the sound of fire and ice from his wizard blasting into his headphones. Dies for the 20th time and pushes the computer off his lap and throws his headphones against the wall letting out a groan of frustration pulling at his hair.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:03 pm

tao- opens one eye and props self up i'm sorry mumbles do you need dinner, can i help you with something?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:29 pm

Leo - (shakes his head) no no im fine not hungry right now. Just thinking. (Looks away) im pretty lucky. (Shrugs) that i still got you ya know? I dont think about enough.

Fox - (picks up his pillow screaming into it in frustration and falling back onto the bed curling up into a ball. Stupid bloody Tao (mumbles into the pillow.!He'll Leave the room eventually. after a nice long sleep spent pulling at strands of hair. )
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:22 pm

tao- smiles slightly and genuinely thats really nice leo. you know I'm not going anywhere, i would never leave you thinks because your my family, and i the only thing i have left too. should I tell him whats wrong? what if he doesn't accept me? the strip club is the only way to get by these days, I don't know how else I'd cope. Alright. I'm gonna do it. no I'm not. i can't. I just can't. Its JUST TOO HARD.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:26 pm

Leo - you said we should all have dinner right? Ill make some calls and put it together. Ive been into town a couple of times and i know a decent cheap place. Sound good?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:56 pm