Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Legolas

Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Legolas on Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:35 pm

neer - lets out a deep breath and moves down next to her again pushing her bed hair from her face. mornin' The early light coming through the window bounces off her face enhancing her features. finds it weird he should still be so attracted to her even when she's so unhealthy.

Strife - y-yeah i'm here, w-what's up?
    Cleff - Well. leans against the bookcase adjusting his phone on his shoulder so he can flip through the pages. came to the library today cause i'm trying to find Zero here something to keep herself busy, couldn't help but snoop around some info on everything thats been happen...and man wow at first it's hard to find anything but its like there''s different pieces here and there in different books and newspapers-
    Zero - Cleff you're boring him.
    Cleff - coughs. yea anyway was reading some interview of a kid...well adult i don't know...  a few years back and he's confessing all these secrets and things and...at one point...flips a page. yeah here it is he's mentions something about all these human experiments using people as weapons and stuff...i mean i know we all know this has been going on and all but if we could find where this guy or whatever was coming from....because he's clearly not YES, maybe we could find out more ya know?
    Zero - looks up a little stunned.

Leo - walks in the door holding a convenience store bag filled with a junk food and energy drinks. Hey Tao.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:41 pm

serena-blinks at the sunlight in her eyes and curls her hand around his cheek. thank you for staying with me, i like it better when your here

kendal- sighs and walks over to the phones dial strife's number
    tao- gets up to help him, hey. looks in the bag and sighs seriously leo? not anything healthy?

Post  Legolas on Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:50 pm

Neer - grins a little. thought you were mad i came?

Strife - W-wow. that's g-great. t-thanks for letting me know. i'm sure Kendal would be happy to hear that. voice cracks at her name but he covers it up with a cough.
    Cleff - exactly what I was thinking. Might as well make sure she feels involved even in there right? 
    Strife - yea--hey cleff someone else is calling me
    cleff - alright thats fine. just wanted to make sure you knew and all. you okay and everything?
    Strife - yup. alright b-bye.
    cleff - cya.
    strife - looks at the caller ID for the second time and stiffens. sighs. you can't just ignore kendal, you love this girl. accepts the call. h-h-hello?

Leo - shrugs. you don't have to eat em. grins as he opens a bag of duritos. what have you been doing?

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:58 pm

serena- i am mad, very mad. you bother me. smiles and grabs his shirt, pulling him closer and kissing him lightly 

kendal- hears his voice and freezes. doesnt talk for a minute then takes a shaky breath in strife? hey, hey how are you
    tao- paperwork, filling out stuff, adult things

Post  Legolas on Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:11 pm

Neer - chuckles, mumbling through her kisses. you like contradicting yourself a lot. 

strife - paces quietly in the room searching for words. i'm gr-gr...rubs his fingers together anxiously. kendal i'm really r-really sorry.

Leo - Ah. adult things. well um. maybe as a part of you adult things...i was thinking maybe...maybe  you should..like get out there ya know? go to some bar or something. you need to have fun. take some of the others with you or something. tries a smile. he knows how much tao is trying, playing two parents and a brother at once and he feels bad.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:22 pm

serena- i know, cause im a crazy girl. kisses him one last time and then sits up but your going to have to leave soon

kendal- im sorry too strife, i'm sorry, i'm real sorry, i want to see you, please? so we can sort things out
    tao- ok first off, i don't drink, so no to a bar, and second, i'm fine. i'm okay right now, i don't need you worryin about me

Post  Legolas on Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:29 pm

Neer - frowns and sits up. what about that kid that snuck into your room while you were sleeping huh? He could have easily slit your throat.

Strife - Stops pacing and sits down on the bed. Okay... y-yeah okay. 

Leo - well I'm not worrying...i'm just...I know your doing fine with Fox away and all and I think that's great...sighs. alright what I'm getting at is I think you need to forget about Fox...meet someone new. looks down at his chips like they're the most fascinating thing at the moment.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:08 pm

serena- he wouldnt have gotten that far, besides i can take care of him, and i will be today. neer, its not like i want you to leave, but you cant spend all your time here, you need to move on eventually

kendal- i love you starts to cry and clutches the for for dear life

tao- leo, i know you hate fox...but i cant..i cant just move on

Post  Legolas on Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:47 pm

Neer - I know. snaps quickly standing up. Wants to make a rude remark at how its stupid to stay in this place, and that he doesn't think it's going to do anything good but he doesn't.  move on. fucking move on. she's fucking right and you can't fucking except it neer, your making everything worse for her every time she sees you. takes a deep breath leveling his agitation. alright. ill go now then ok? i'm glad your doing ok.

strife - I love you too kendal. I'll come see you tomorrow okay? bites on his lip nervously, the sound of her crying making him nervous.

Leo - But you haven't even tried have you?!

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:59 pm

serena- reaches out to him them draws back no let it go, he needs to leave, he cant keep hanging around you, your bringing him down. it was nice seeing you 

kendal- okay...ok. breaths in and out deeply ill see you then

tao- i dont want to have this discussion leo

Post  Legolas on Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:16 pm

strife - okay...so you soon kendal. hangs up there and lets out a big breath he had been holding. we're gonna be okay. its ok.

Neer - his eye twitches. yeah. stares at her for a moment repeating those words over and over in his head. you too. feels like he's going to be sick with the amount of thoughts he's trying to think. but she was...only a minute ago. she doesn't want to be anywhere near you you monster. you can't be apart it doesn't work. make it work. your both thinking the same thing. admit it to her. you know you are. just leave. stop looking at her. don't touch her once note. don't kiss her. don't hug her. leave. leave neer, before she drives you mad. in an instant he's a bird and he flies through the cracked window and through the bars. as soon as he's gone spiraling up and away he wishes he had stayed a moment longer to say something to her, done something, or not even gone in the first place.

Leo - balls up his hands into fists. Tao! You can't just-- I do! You need to think about this! I know Fox isn't...all that isn;t so big anymore, but he's holding you back so much.  Walks closer to Tao his arms gesturing all over the place. He is preventing you from being fully happy! I bet he's having a blast without you shooting up all night with his new friends! You need to move on too Tao!  I-- stops yelling. he can't help it. he's being unfair but he can't help it.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:25 pm

kendal- leans against the wall holding the phone but then a guard yells at her and she walks away

serena- reaches out hand but he's already gone, slumps back onto bed and lays there

tao- is silent for a bit, then looks up at leo with tears starting to form in his eyes i made a promise to mom, i promised to protect you and be here for you, i promised to make sure nothing happened to us. but this is all to much for me, i cant do it. i cant be a parent and a brother and a boyfriend and a friend and a doctor and just everything all at once. i'm trying leo, i'm trying to fix myself but i have to fix fox and i have to take care of you and i get no time to myself. and i cling to fox because somehow i have this twisted dream that we can still be normal and together, but then whenver i see him i remember all the dirty lies, but i still love him because thats what happens when you love someone. you love me, no matter there faults or there mistakes, you love them because of the good you underneath. so please, just give me this.

Post  Legolas on Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:41 pm

Neer - Doesn't know where he should go. He has no purpose anywhere at the moment and Serena is the only person in the world he truly cares about as sick as it may be. Eventually he circles down into the busy town and morphs back in an alleyway. walks for a while, eats something, then  walks into a courtyard like place where people eat and sit and talk while others go in and out of the shops. sits across a small tree that looks pretty dead and closes his eyes trying to tune everything out.

Leo - is speechless. he doesn't think he'll every completely understand but he gets it now, as sas as it is. stays quite for a moment then nods. ok....ya...your right.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:54 pm

tao- thank you, now go wash up im treating everyone to dinner

Post  Legolas on Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:58 pm

Leo - smiles. okay. goes into his room.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:46 pm

Tao:(leans over the sink, tears falling out of his eyes. Looks up and stares at the wall ahead of him, thinking of everything that has transpired since he met fox. Thinks of his Andrews smile and his laugh and the brush of his skin on his own. And finally realizes what he must do. Doesn't move for about an hour but then looks up and takes a deep breath in) Leo, I'm going out.

Serena: (walks down to the main office after taking a short nap) hi. I would like to make a change to my visitation list please.

Kendal: underneath a desk in one of the supply rooms, surveying a chart that bri gave Her that goes over the amount of yes bases in Seattle and surronding areas)

Post  Legolas on Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:12 am

DDLeo - um okay...where you goin though?

Lady at main office- pushes her glasses back up her nose. sure hon, im just going to need ur name and what is is you want.

Inmmate- opens the door of supply room walking to the back to get clean sheets mumbling to herself and turns to walk put nearly jumping out of her skin when she sees kendal. Girl what the hell are you doin under there?

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:17 am

Serena: serena Watson. There should be a NEER cotter on my visitor list. I want him off

Tao: just out. I'll make dinner when I get back.( grabs his coat and waves to Leo. Grabs a cab to the mental hospital up town)

Kendal: (shoots up, bumping head on table and smiles timidly at the girl) hiiiiii

Post  Legolas on Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:30 am

Woman- (dies some typing on the computer) alright miss, neer cotter is no longer on the list. Would u like to add anyone?

Fox - (Wakes up feeling terrible his body craving for substance. Throws off his sheets feeling bot and sweaty. Wonders if the air conditoning broke or something)

Inmate - (looks at her with her eyebrows raised) um.. Nevermind i dont even want to know. (Says using her hands as she speaks gesturing all over the plCe) you crazy girl you crazy (shakes her head quickly leaving the room)

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:34 am

Serena- no thank you very much (walks back to her room)

Tao- (arrives and signs in and waits for fox in the lobby, nervously taps his feet)
    Nurse- (knocks on foxs door) sir! You have a visitor.

Post  Legolas on Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:40 am

Fox- (the last thing he wants to do is get up and he almost doesnt. Slowly drags himself up from the bed fully his clothes wrinkly from not changing. Opens the door hesitantly)

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:44 am

Nurse-I can send your visitor up (rushes away to retrieve Tao)
    Tao- (walks up the steps slowly, every movement feels like a struggle but when he finally sees fox his heart stops. The sight of him making his regret the decision even if it's right) hello

Post  Legolas on Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:21 pm

Fox - (smiles wary as soon as he sees tao. Uses the inside of his shirt to wipe his sweaty face) hey sweety. (Notices his expression and it makes him nervous) you okay? Wanna come in my room?

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:46 am

Tao- (is cautious coming towards him, gently presses his lips against foxs and looks t him straight in the eyes, his own eyes watering.) n-no. I just...I'm sorry Andrew (whispers and hugs him tigjt) I love yo so much, you know that.

Post  Legolas on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:51 am

Fox- (is now really confused. Hugs him back taking a deep breath inhaling taos scent.) of course sweety, and i love you (smiles) but whats wrong? (Studies his eyes taking taos face in his hands and wipes away a tear)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:18 pm