WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

2 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 - Page 12 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:06 am

fox - hmm. well i dont think we'll be able to finish it so we can bring whats left back eh? Smiles and after a few minutes he stands up. shall we?

Neer - makes a happy whining kinda noise and licks at her hand cause he can do that.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 - Page 12 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Admin Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:08 am

tao- nods and puts the rest of the food in the bag, throwing out the trash. we shall

serena- ew! yanks hand back and fakes disgust you're gross. dogs are gross. actually loves dogs
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:14 am

Fox - pulls tao along again hand and hand feeling content and whole for once with tao here again. knocks on the door first but doesn't think his roomy is here now. pushes the door open to find he's still at lunch and closes the door behind them.

neer - stops licking her but continues to whine. jumps up onto the bed and manages to get to her face before she can push him away licking her again.even if he's an asshole by doing so, he is determined to get her to smile.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:24 am

tao- hugs him from behind after dropping the food on his desk. rests chin on his head and breaths in deep. smells like you in here

serena- first complains and tries to push him away but he tickles her face and giggles a bit, trying her hardest not to. get off! laughs harder get your smelly ass off of me!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:30 am

inFox - Hope that's a good thing. chuckles lightly turning in his arms to face him. your warm.

Neer - his tail starts wagging back and forth slapping his legs as he takes a few steps back moving behind her. knows he'd have more luck as a dog but can't stay that forever. transforms back, sitting on her bed wedged behind her. a grin spread across his face. don't hate me please. quickly wraps his arms around her waist. please don't hate me for being a smelly asshole. plants soft kisses on her neck.  And your very pretty when you smile. Kisses her neck agaIn.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:30 pm

Tao- mmm (wraps arms around his waist and waddles over to the bed, falling go down over fox but bracing himself so he doesn't hurt him) it's a very good thing

Serena- (stays stuff and doesn't move for a moment, her eyes are narrowed and grunts at him line she might attack but then softens and leans back, rests head on neers shoulder and looks up at him, kisses the underside of his chin and a tiny bit of a smile tugs at her mouth) in still mad at you
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:22 pm

fox - blows up at Tao's face like the immature guy he is and pokes Tao in the stomach.

Neer - mmm. moves away from her lips and mumbles against her neck. I can live with that.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:34 pm

tao- squeaks and flops down at his side mean

serena- snorts and cuddles into him. i cant believe you, thinking you can do whatever you want and just coming in here like that...i said no...i dont get why you cant just leave it as it is. a sad smile is on her face and elbows him lightly in the ribs your impossible
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:45 pm

Fox - laughs lightly stretching out his arms. yea yea you love me.

Neer - frowns. Guess I'm kind of a control freak. thinks sadly but meant in in a light hearted way. bites his lip. didnt occur to me you'd actually say no.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:17 pm

Tao- I do. I really do. (kisses his cheek)

Serena- (sighs, doesn't wNt to look him in the eyes) I guess in just at a weird place right now, I really didn't want you to see me like this...or feel bad for me. (smiles a little) I'm a big girl, I know how to take care of myself
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:17 pm

fox - smiles. is glad tao is so good to him but feels bad sometimes because tao shouldn't have to be

Neer - nods... yea. i know...i just wanted to ...see that you're okay.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:32 pm

Tao-what's wrong? (can easily tell when fox is upset now, but isn't sure why, just feels so connected to him now and likes he's his Taos other half)

Serena- I'm fine neer, you don't have to worry about me, that's what the nurses are for (smiles) I know that everyone keeps saying this but you should worry about yourself, tell me how you are.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:12 am

Fox - shrugs. nah don't worry about it it's just the regular guilt sorry. i'm good though really. smiles.

Neer - what uh...he's never liked having the tables turned on him. it something in him that feels much better when it's shut, so he intends to keep it that way. he came this way for her, not him, he thinks... Good, I guess...um. sort of gonna be sort of working for the work force sorta... furrows his brows together.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:32 am

tao- oh...ok. smiles sadly but leans head against his shoulder do you wish you never had to go through any of this? like do you wish you never met me? the question pops into his head and isnt sure why he says it, its an honest question, doesnt want fox to think him spiteful for meeting him or something

serena- uh huh. stares off into space for a second, snaps herself back into the present and nods ya...thats good. thats sound productive. peels off a fingernail that was getting to long quickly and absentmindly. do you know what pain feels like neer? suddeny understands how weird that is sorry ill rephrase that...i never thought you knew what pain was like, you know since you couldnt get hurt and you never seemed like it hurt...does it?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:45 am

Fox - smiles a bit. well...no but...i mean. smile fades. i would never want to not have et you..but i do think about how different both our lives would have been...

Neer - Is now grateful for the fact that he isn't facing Serena. This is now the second time she's popped a question and caught him off guard like this and it makes his skin crawl. It's just a dumb question Neer, it's not even that weird, calm the fuck down.sighs and for the next moment thinks about how to answer. Well...I mean...it hurts but for a much shorter time...nothing lasts, ever. grits his teeth curling his fingers into a fist wanting to run it over his head but him and serena are too settled. I don't know what pain like yours feels like I guess. shrugs. So I can't relate.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:04 am

tao- thats true...i would have still been here....you would be in seattle, possibly dead from yes soldiers...also im almost positive the reason that eli and natalia where able to find you was because of me and that where in a big area and a lot of people know that the resistance army retreated here so that wouldnt be a problem...but really only a few big things would be different.

serena- im sorry. says bitterly whenever i think of something i just say it, like im so compulsive lately and i dont know, maybe its because im actually able to talk now, or maybe i have no boundaries anymore...but i just do it and its not fair to ask you random questions that make you uncomfortable. her voice gets quieter. maybe its because i have a voice now...back in connecticut...in you know, i lost my voice so often...they never gave me anything to drink...plus the screaming...
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:09 am

neer - his fists unclench and he gives her a small squeeze. yea i know. doesn't want her to have to revisit bad memories. he's really proud that she feels that way now. its probably the only big step in getting better than before. your right, and thats fantastic. smiles and leans his head against her's breathing in her scent, or whatever shampoo it was she used last. You have every right. 

Fox - nods. yeah. turns on his side to face tao, nose to nose. overall it would be a shame if I hadn't met you.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:01 pm

serena- smiles sadly and leans back into him i love you ya know....a lot...i think i alway have, even when i first met you

tao- thats true kisses his nose i wish we met in better circumstances though..
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:10 pm

Fox - sighs. whatever. who cares anymore right?  leans his forehead against tao's closing his eyes.

Neer - Can't imagine that, but he knows she's not lying. But I was such an asshole. Not that I'm not now...laughs awkwardly.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:11 pm

tao- yea breathes in deeply and holds one of fox's hands in both of his who cares

serena- i think youre forgetting i was a dumb naive teenager, i would have fell in love with anyone who even looked at me giggles i mean i did
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:09 pm

Neer -  guess so. don't even remember much from then. tries to recall things, but whenever he even gets close to those memories of them it becomes mushy, not that he wants to remember any of it. carefully and effortlessly lifts serena off him from her waist. it does make him nervous how light she is but he doesn't say anything for now. gets up from the bed to stretch out then goes over by the window and snorts at the small metal bars on the outside.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:22 pm

serena-really? lays flat on her bed and lets her out of the tiny pony tail, i remember some...like one time starts laughing a little me crispen and maliha figured out when your birthday was and stole a batch of cupcakes the memory seems so far away now ive lost a lot of memories...but it makes me happy whenever one insignificant one comes back
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:46 pm

Neer - Cant say he remembers that, not sure if he would have even known then. tries to picture them doing that and finds it a little amusing. when's your birthday? then realizes what a dumb question that is. normal people should know each other's birthday's
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:48 pm

serena- grins at nothing in particular may 13th...its fine, i dont remember yours either
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:13 pm

Neer  -  May...mines August 19.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:00 pm