WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

2 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Admin Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:04 pm

serena- stays where she is and lifts her chin up. but theres a bit of hurt in her eyes i remember. and i learned from it. nothing happened, i'm fine.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Legolas Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:14 pm

neer - scowls. that one time yes. and you a fucking, crying mess in a building that was falling apart. I'm trying to help you!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:17 pm

serena- grounds her teeth together and her blood runs warm with anger if you were trying to help me you would leave me alone. there is a different look in her eyes, the same look that was there when she was maniacally laughing as strange people hooked her up to machines and tortured her
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:25 pm

neer - i can't! as soon as it slips oujt he bites on his tongue. he hates sounding so desperate but literally anytime he isn't with her, he spends it worrying about it and wishing he was. i mean, you just gonna...clenches his fists groaning in  frustrating. especially with strife of all people!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:28 pm

serena- thats just because you have this ridiculous feud with strife thats all your fault! her head is killing her and something is saying to stop and knows this is wrong, its so wrong, she shouldnt be saying that. she doesnt mean it, but it doesnt help
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:35 pm

Neer - (eyes flare in anger. Hea told himself this enough and he doesnt need her telling him to) your fucking right! Hes probably just trying to keep you away from me!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:45 pm

serena- well maybe thats not a bad thing! you cant keep me here forever neer! you dont own me!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:56 pm

Neer - (tries to speak but hes so frustrated with her but even more himself and why he cant just accept what shes saying. Shakes his head) just go to sleep
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:58 pm

serena- why? so you can watch me all night to make sure i dont sneak out? her hands are trembling and at the why her voice cracks
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:10 pm

Neer. - just shut up! Shut the fuck up! (Everything she says makes him want go hit someone)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:08 pm

serena- why! why should i! takes a step closer to him, not sure why they're even fighting at all 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:47 pm

neer - because...just....growls in frustration. feels like his head is exploding. flinches when she moves closer and pushes her away lightly, but forcefully enough. he doesn't want her near him because he can feel himself becoming more and more tense.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:53 pm

serena- is so weak that she stumbles back a little d-dont touch me.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:10 am

neer - his eyes are glaring at her but inside he just wants to forget nay of this happened. see? you still so fragile. he's calming down more now and thinks that this'll end and things will go back to normal again. 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:21 am

serena- eyes widen i....i am not fragile! feels her heart ache with pain, cant believe he would say something like that to her. i can handle myself. refuses to cry, absolutely will not let herself even though she feels a lump in her throat and..i've been taking care of your sorry ass havent i?!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:39 am

neer - shut up! in a blink he's grabbed her shoulders and slammed her against the wall. his eyes are wide and possessed by his anger. stop. talking. slams her against the wall for each word.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:50 am

serena- stares at him in horror..no..NO! uses all of her strength to push neer away and smacks him in the face as hard as she can. i may not be as strong as you, i never will be, and i may be just a weak human. but i will NOT let you do this to me! her words waver and tries to look brave but she has the same fear in her eyes as she did a long time ago. 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:57 am

neer - the hit hurts and he stumbles back a bit surprised. he's infuriated but he doesn't move forward again, the look in her eyes keeping him. shakes hs head turning away from her. fucking tool. sometimes it doesn't even seem like he's in control of his own voice.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:59 am

serena- winces, cant tell who hes talking about but at this point doesnt care, is angry and scared and hurt. i think i should go. says in a small voice
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:04 am

neer - doesn't say anything, unable to, and wishes he would. wishes he would apologize or beg or even yell but he doesn't
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:52 am

serena- we shouldnt be together anymore...we're both just hurting each other
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:18 pm

neer - becomes deathly still turned away from her. he doesn't feel anything, nothing at all. he wants to tell her no, to give him another chance, to give them another chance but it doesn't come out like that. yea. his voice is quiet and tight. doesn't look at her.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:55 pm

serena- is glad for once he isnt asking her to stay, thinks she wouldnt be able to build up the strength to if he did. okay. her voice is shaking and is trying not to cry but tears still come. picks up her jacket and is glad she didnt take off her boots yet. its absolutely silent in the room and her head is screaming for her to get out but her heart is screaming for her to stay. for the first time in a long time, she listens to her head and turns around without another word. opens the door and is out of the room, running down the staircase without a sound. 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:12 pm

neer - feels to stunned and shocked to do anything. just slowly sits back in the chair staring into nothing and dropping his head between his knees rocking back and forth the slightest bit.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:21 pm

serena- is wheezing badly and stops on the second floor, collapsing on her knees and sobbing into her hands. sits there for a couple minutes, clearing her head and setting her next goal. stands shakily and walks down the stairs, forcing herself not to run back up and collapse into neers arms. 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:09 am