WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

2 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 - Page 30 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Legolas Tue May 27, 2014 11:37 pm

Guard - the man who just came in? They are doing all they can if you take aseatni can have someone come andninform you on his condition
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 - Page 30 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Admin Wed May 28, 2014 12:09 am

tao- growls and backs away fine. 
    guard- sir there are chairs-
    tao- i know where the damn waiting room is. sulks away, glaring once more back at them and then going to the lobby
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed May 28, 2014 11:55 pm

fox - he barely hangs on for a few hours before they finally seem to get his heart rate at a steady beat, but they keep him hooked up to a bunch of different things, some keeping him from being fully aware, to keep hm drowsy, because nay sudden moments could harm his breathing. a nurse is finally sent out to the waiting rom. stands there looking around unil she finds tao and walks over to him assuming he's the one since he's the only person in the room at the time. are you...the mans...boyfriend? i believe i heard correctly.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu May 29, 2014 7:58 pm

tao- shoots up yes. yes yes yes. is he alright? is he ok? please tell me he's ok. has been rocking back and forth for hours, trying to keep his head straight. thinking of all of the worst outcomes and its killing him knowing that fox is in there and he cant do anything but sit out here and wait for fox, his fox, his andrew, to pull through 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri May 30, 2014 5:29 pm

nurse - smiles. he's ok. for now. i could take you to see him right now actually, but he could even be awake right now for all i know. quite stubborn when it comes to resisting what we give him. but ill have to remind you to not get him excited about anything, we don't want his heart rate jumping.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri May 30, 2014 5:33 pm

tao- nods furiously i would like to see him. now.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri May 30, 2014 6:02 pm

nurse - nods and motions for him to follow, leading him down the hall. she comes to fox's door and holds it open for tao.
    fox - he's he's already awake, like the nurse said, and his eyebrows are furrowed together in a deep frown, as if he's trying to concentrate. he can't remember what happened, but he has a pretty good idea. doesn't even notice the door opening.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri May 30, 2014 6:27 pm

tao- when he sees fox every muscle in his body tenses and almost shuts the door on the nurse, lunges toward fox's bed already starting to sob andrew.andrew. kneels next to his bed and grabs his hand
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri May 30, 2014 6:42 pm

fox - jumps a little, startled and his expression becomes more sad at the sight of tao. he clearly remembers what happened between them, how he let tao down, again, but he can't remember why he's here, but knows theres only one thing that could have happens and he fills up with guilt. he wishes he didnt feel relieved about having tao here next to him, holding his hand, calling him andrew, because then he wouldn't have to love him, and tao wouldn't have to deal with him. doesn't say anything, or meet tao's eyes too afraid to see what he's done.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri May 30, 2014 6:46 pm

tao-no says softly no. no. demands in a shaky voice and lifts himself onto the bed, bringing his hands up to cup his cheeks and forces fox to look at him. kisses his forehead and temples and cheeks and chin and jaw and eyelids and eyebrows and nose and everywhere. kisses his lips over and over again. dont ever do that to me again. dont even make me do that again. please is sobbing hard but wont let go of fox andrew i love you, please, im sorry im sorry, i love you to much i wouldnt have even been able to leave you alone for an hour i love you to much. andrew. whispers his name and stares into his eyes
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri May 30, 2014 7:32 pm

fox -  he doesn't want tao to love him, or see him in a hospital bed, or see him do drugs, or see him and be sorry. stands still the whole time unable to move. for a moment doest look at him, but when tao says his name something in him just melts again and he raises his eyes to tao's then back down again and he whispers raspily. i love you too.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri May 30, 2014 7:42 pm

tao- laughs shakily and presses forehead against fox's you know im wrong, im so wrong. i could never separate from you or hate you or resent you. i cant even imagine being without you. please, please don't leave me. im so pathetic smiles and rubs his eyes and then kisses fox's forehead say something...
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri May 30, 2014 7:53 pm

fox - chews on his bottom lip nervously but you were right tao. don't say your weren't. because you were. his eyes start to water. everything you said is true, and couldn't be anymore true. it isn't fair for you...everything you said was true. he chokes up at the last words and tears form and his light eyes.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri May 30, 2014 8:00 pm

tao- no....no sweetheart no. wipes away his tears with his thumb i was wrong, i was so wrong. it was my choice to follow you. it was my choice to follow you forever and forever and to give myself to you. i love you more then you realize and i was wrong. dead wrong. i was just angry and tired and panicked, i might have said them but its my choice. i want you, through everything. you make my life a million times better and you can make me smile by just looking at me. you are flawed and perfect. i would put up with anything you had to throw at me because i adore you and you can keep pushing me away but im going to keep coming back to you.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Fri May 30, 2014 8:10 pm

fox - cries harder. tao... and leans his forehead against the top of tao's chest and clenches his fists around tao's shirt no longer able to care about guilt, just never wanting to leave tao. you make life worth it. his voice cracks.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri May 30, 2014 8:12 pm

tao-wraps arms around him tight we'll make this work. we'll get past this. i promise.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat May 31, 2014 6:53 pm

fox - nods and nuzzles his head into tao's neck, planting a small kiss against his skin while sniffling.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:06 am

tao- sighs in relief and doesnt break his grip on fox, afraid of him slipping from his grasp and relapsing, alone and feeling unloved. stops crying and is only focused on protecting fox, giving him all the love he needs and deserves, and teaching himself to stop letting the good things get away 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:49 pm

fox - he wants to be able to feel better with everything tao is saying to him, but he doesn't think he'll ever be able to forgive himself. instead just focuses on tao, trying to ignore his aching body and throbbing head. i can't go back with you can i. says softly because he's afraid he'll choke up again.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:59 pm

tao- sighs and kisses the top of his head im afraid not sweetheart. i think leo might kick me out if i did that, plus i would get to scared during the day, something could happen...its not safe for you. you could go to a....you could go to...i cant bear to send you away, i cant do that. whispers the last part softly, pressing a kiss to the side of his mouth
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:21 pm

fox - sighs and squeezes his eyes shut trying to think straight. i can go tao, it'll be fine. you'll be fine. i can go to a rehab...smiles halfheartedly a tao. he doesn't want tao to worry for him.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:24 pm

tao- its your choice. i wont force you to do anything. smiles back at fox, always happy when he sees fox smile, thinking he's beautiful i'll be there, i'll help if you need it. but only if you'll have me.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:47 pm

fox - doesn't answer for a moment because he's trying to convince himself to push tao away, but he can't do it. nods silently.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:14 pm

tao-okay whispers and kisses his temple once more do you want something to eat? i can get you something from the cafeteria. it would be healthy to get food in you.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:33 pm

fox - nods. sure..yeah thanks.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:01 pm