WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

2 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 - Page 16 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Admin Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:38 pm

steve-breaks his gaze away from jeff's and leans on the counter you gonna maybe pay for that cupcake?

serena- takes the soup and holds it in her lap sure, anything you suggest?

kendal- yea we were, thats why we had to move here
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 - Page 16 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Legolas Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:49 pm

min - nods and smiles. well yo well you need to tap to your fiancé so just talk with the guards bout it and if they give you a hard time then just start crying or turn him on and they'll give in like that. chuckles. some of them anyway.

neer - well...im sort of curious about star wars...

sahni - yeah yeah yeah of course i am.
    jeff - lowers the tray confused. sahni? why do you--
    sahni - i killed someone and now I'm on the run.
    jeff - eyes widen. you wh--
    sahni - jesus man I'm kidding. looks at steve. the chocolatiest thing you got. smiles.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:56 pm

kendal- i can do that
    rose- then go do it
    kendal- glares at her 
    rose- im serious, go do it now, its better when their on the spot
    kendal- sighs fine. slips out of the seat and looks for the dumbest guard and sees a big bald guard in the corner of the cafeteria. takes a deep breath and blinks a couple times so it looks like she might cry and stomps over to him 

serena- the two words make her eyes widen and a slot in her brain is almost unlocked. images of her as a young kid, bouncing on her dads lap as they watch in complete darkness. star wars

steve- right. turns around and goes to the back
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:08 pm

jeff - sets the pan down, a look of worry crossing his face. the way steve moves and talks makes him feel guilty and he hates it. did i do something wrong? did i offend him? oh god i didnt mean to what if he hates me now.
    sahni - take soft her sunglasses and raises her eyebrows at jeff and he frowns. you two haven fun?

neer - um yeah...star wars. I'm constantly hearing about it places and I've never seen it. and strife has. scowls.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:14 pm

steve- comes back with a little white box and hands it to her 1.50 please plops it on the counter and holds out his hand

serena- ive seen it....with my dad...looks up at neer whats up with you and strife, everything is a competition or a fight with you to
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:25 pm

neer - surprised she remembered that and furrows his eyebrows. we've never gotten along. flips through the movie lists looking for it on the tv.

sahni - hands him the exact amount. thank you best friend. smiles and leans over the counter to kiss him on the cheek and head back out stopping at the door. and and remember I'm not gonna be there tonight. don't miss me too much.
    jeff - tonight. oh god tonight i almost forgot. i hope its not awkward. i shouldn't be. we've been perfectly fine lately....
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:34 pm

serena- never? you two have so much in common....thats stupid that you dont get along now

steve- i cant promise that says in a sing songy voice and waves to her before laughing and looking over at jeff she's weird, but fun
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:45 pm

jeff - nods and smiles now looking forward to tonight as he always does wishing the day would go by faster.

neer - frowns tensing up. remembers when strife had told him he forgave him, but it seemed like he was only forgiving him for ever being a horrible shifter without realizing it. not for everything else. shrugs. a lot has happened. is hoping she'll just drop it. hates thinking about the fact that he helped his father ruin his family.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:47 pm

guard - raises an eyebrow at her kind of confused. is there a problem ma'am? doesn't sound very enthusiastic. 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:20 pm

steve- for the next few hours customers come in and steve is rushing around baking

serena-can sense what he's thinking about and closes eyes i think you should know...i saw your father, i spoke to him

kendal- yes theres a problem! says loud enough so almost everyone can hear ive been trying to contact my family but you and this stupid organization wont let me!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:31 pm

guard - almost everyone in the cafeteria at least glance dover and chuckles or watches and the guard shifts from foot to foot not wanting. definitely doesn't want a bunch of rioting prisonrs getting annoying and nasty if he says no on the spot. well....straightens up. now isn't the time.

neer - looks at her surprised. what? eyes widen and his expression goes angry. did he do anything to you?

jeff - helps out with getting the customers what they want and making quick deliveries and soon he forgets how much time is passing.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:40 pm

kendal- now isnt the time? now isnt the time! i have been trying to contact someone for the past 2 weeks and every single time i am told to shut up, like just because im a prisoner my opinions and needs dont matter! someone woos from the back i demand to be able to see my family and if i cant, you will have a serious problem

serena- neer, of course he did, i was in jail being tortured

steve- its already time to go and is locking up
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:00 pm

neer -by him? his hands ball up into fists. the blood boils in his veins. his face contorts in anger and he stands up from the bed. his eyes fill with horror. is he the one that had that... that insignia burned onto ur skin?! his voice cracks slightly.

jeff - just finishing cleaning up everything. hey steve?

guard - frowns. a bead of sweat trickles down the sid elf his face. fine. but if you don't calm down your not going to call anybody. glares at her. follow me now. leads her out of the cafeteria and min whoops with the others.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:03 pm

serena- no....no neer. calm down. says quietly, her face gentle, finding calm somehow that was dread

steve- yea? is washing the pans 

kendal- when he cant see her turns and smiles at the other girls and then follows him
    rose- laughs that was funny
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:36 pm

neer - is glaring at her but isn't mad at her is just mad at them. how are you fucking calm?! oh yeah its ok now since it was dread and not him. because thats any better. this shouldnt even be aloud! is pacing now and runs a hand through his hair. the tortured you serena! they fucking did this to your body! his voice cracks again and he rubs his temples and he talks faster. they should be sending a team or something. or raiding the fucking place. blowing it up. this base is pathetic. cowering on the sidelines. his voice gets louder and louder. ill go the fuck back there myself if no one does anything. doesn't know why he's thinking this so late but doesn't care. and dread. dead and your aunt too. they're all together. now would be the perfect time to get rid of em all at once. he's just about ready to kill someone now. i should have killed him  already! groans in frustration and kicks the side of the bed. I've had so many fucking chances! looks at serena. 

jeff - just wanted to uh thank you again. i really do appreciate this. the job and all. and you um...us being friends again.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:47 pm

serena-looks at him, is still sitting in the same position as before and blinks you think im calm? her eyes water because im not. im scared out of my mind right now but i feel so pathetic with you taking care of me so i act like im fine with it but im not. i want them dead Neer, i want them dead more then you do trust me. but im scared...im scared. i dont want to fight, i can't fight. i know what they can do and its horrifying and im terrified. everyday i feel like they're going to come back and do it all over again...and its not just them neer, that im afraid of. ive learned to be scared of things that i never was before. things happened before i was sent to the prison, dread...dread was just playing with me because i am weak and i-i voice cracks i had my only power stripped away from me by a bunch of men who would have been nothing for me if not for dread...and to make it worse they-they...takes a deep breath as tears start to roll down her cheeks they made me feel worthless and disgusting and thats something that will never go away and i have to live with it and i dont want to anymore because im just so damn tired, and then your taking care of me and getting so angry and i dont want you to be angry starts to talk faster, not even stopping to breath because they taught me to be scared of everyone even you and i feel awful saying it but im so scared...im so scared all the time and im not even sure of what anymore, and its hopeless trying to beat them...neer I'm scared you'll get hurt, they'll...they'll try and destroy you just like me and if they do you wont have anyone...i wont be able to help you...starts to cry more and hands clench onto the blankets like a little kid im jsut scared 

steve- smiles at him im glad were friends again and you dont have to thank me giggles its my pleasure
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:15 am

jeff - smiles feeling his face getting warm. i love it when he laughs like that.

neer - the longer she talks the less angry he becomes. when she's done he stands still staring at her crying form and his heart wrenches. he can't imagine whats its like for her and he doesn't even want to try to imagine it.what hurts the most is when she tells him that she's even scared of him. even though she didnt say exactly that. lets out a small breathe and sits back down, need to her. he wants to tell her he's scared to but if he were to say that she'd feel even worse. wishes they could be like a normal couple, who watch movies and laugh and talk. instead of having these painful pasts and memories and times that haunt them constantly. he doesn't know if he can ever let it go. because one day he will fight them. whether he comes to them or they come to him, but he can't do it when she's like this. he looks over at her almost nervous too and pulls one of the slipping off blankets up over her shoulders again and brings his hand back to his side. doesn't say anything for a while not sure how he should say it. you don't need to be scared. just know that. they should be scared. id do anything for you serena...lets lout another breath he ad started to hold.  couldn't live without you. taking care of you like this...id do it forever without question and you'd be doing your part by simply being there. but this...this isn't you living...your still suffering serena. and yet your still alive every day. his voice cracks. i don't want you to be scared of anyone, but you have every right to.

Last edited by ZeldaFox on Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:22 am

steve- grabs his jacket and locks up ready to go?

serena-nods and wipes away her tears, furiously rubbing at her eyes and trying to smile. her delicate hand finds neers and nods more thank you...there are things she wants to say but doesnt want to offend neer like how i dont want anyone to take care of me, i dont want to be a burden i dont want this, i want neer but not like this. 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:28 am

neer - nods. tightens his hand around hers but not hard. her hand feels so fragile compared to his. i love you. 

jeff - nods. yeah hold on. runs to the back to get his coat and comes back. yup I'm ready. they walk out dododododoo towards steveroni's apartment
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:32 am

serena- i love you says quietly and eyes are red and puffy but are still kind

steve-dododoododpause for a bit
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:58 am

neer - thinks how their relationship is so up and down it hurts sometimes. like now. he can tell that neither of them are saying everything they want to but he can't see that changing anytime soon. sighs and moves closer to her still holding her hand. mind if we share the blankets? smiles a little.

guard - leads her down a small hallway and into a room at the end where theres phones and one of the security rooms.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:15 am

serena- no passes over some of the blankets, feeling a burst of cold but the  huddles next to neer for warmth

kendal- fights the urge to run at the phones and stays behind the guard fidgeting can i call now?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Thu May 01, 2014 9:55 pm

guard - frowns. you get 3 minutes. thats it. nods her toward toward the phones and goes in the security room where she can watch her and catch up with some buddies.

neer - wraps the blanket about both of them and strokes her hair. he really really care about star wars anymore, or feel like watching it now. either way he turns his attention back to the tv and clicks on the movie.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri May 02, 2014 6:50 pm

kendal- dials quickly and almost hops up and down in anticipation answer come on...

serena- leans her side against neer and rests her head on his shoulder, sits up against the headboard of the bed and sighs, trying to watch them movie but neer making her tired by stroking her hair
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat May 03, 2014 10:33 am

neer - its almost the end of the movie which he had actually watched and he looks down at serena to see her asleep and smiles kissing the top of her head.

strife - looks at the cheap phone he rarely uses and the odd number. lets it ring a few times before answering. who is this?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:19 am