WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

2 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 - Page 29 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Admin Mon May 26, 2014 2:39 am

tao- trying to calm himself down but now leo's there which makes him panic even more. doesnt want his little brother to see him like this, would rather not have anyone see him like this. feels like all walls are closing in and like he might die right then and there. get it together tao, come on. stay focused. 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 - Page 29 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Legolas Mon May 26, 2014 2:47 am

leo - is about to lunge forward but fox stumbles backward and leaves through the door.
    fox - he doesn't know what he's doing. he feels whatever he's doing is sick and twisted. he doesn't want tao to have that around him. he wants tao to go on without him. he doesn't want to be around him anymore. he doesn't want tao to be around fox anymore.
    leo - stares at the doorway that swings for a moment and then turns toward tao and runs a hand through his own hair. oh my god... he's done it now...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 26, 2014 2:51 am

tao-is shaking badly and doesnt move for a while, completely transfixed in his own thoughts. sees fox leave and wants to run after him but also wants to be by himself. doesnt know what he wants. blinks but limbs are still rigid and takes a deep breath 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon May 26, 2014 3:02 am

leo - goes over and kicks the door shut then comes back over to tao and crouches down. c'mon get up. takes his arm pulling him upward. his face is serious and worried more than angry at the moment.
    fox - he stumbles out of an exit by the building and its drizzling now. icy rain. he sways back and forth walking no where for a while. the base dark and quiet. he collapses on a bench by a tree among many others by the apartment complex. curses at himself for not bringing the jacket and the screams in frustration for even thinking about that. that doesn't matter fox. none of that matters. your ruining tao's life fox. every moment you spend with him is ruining his life! he spasms in the darkness for a while banging his head against his knees until he has no energy left. until the drugs finally start to wear off and he can feel the bitter cold now. he remembers this feeling. sleeping outside in the freezing cold. rain or snow. alone. wishes tao had never met him, never decided to help such a stupid boy. he spends hours trying to figure out how he could kill himself, other than drugs. to show people that he wasn't just about drugs. to rid himself of tao's world. so tao wouldn't have to suffer anymore. tao sad without him is better than tao wasting away his life with him. he'd get over me. pulls out massive chunks of hair especially a large portion on the top of his head dipping down onto the back. 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 26, 2014 12:26 pm

tao- is in shock when leo grabs his arm and pulls him up and once he gets his head back pushes him off what just happened. oh god. is head is killing him and rubs his temples, feels like he's going to throw up and stumbles around a bit. i need...i need to go to the hospital. now.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon May 26, 2014 12:34 pm

leo - backs away a little and nods. eh-should i call someone?

fox - he sits there as still as a statue in the darkness his head tilted to the side staring at nothing. silent tears streak down his face  and the rain starts to pick up a little, but the tree shelters him for the most part. after a few minutes his hair still drips. looks down at his hands. why can't i just stop. tao's wouldn't have to deal with this anymore...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 26, 2014 12:38 pm

tao- no...not i can go myself. stay here. stumbles out the door without a second thought and doesnt even bother to think of anything else, thinking there must be something wrong with him, he just doesnt freak out about that. about fox..andrew..oh my god andrew. guilt over takes him and rushes down the stairs feeling like he is going to collapse and needs to get to the hospital
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon May 26, 2014 12:43 pm

leo - watches tao go and stands there stunned before looking around the room and starts to pick up the broken pieces of the lamp.

fox - rubs his hands together and digs them into his armpits for warmth, swaying back and forth squeezing his eyes shut. sorry isn't enough. sorry isn't enough. sorry isn't enough.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 26, 2014 9:06 pm

tao- storms out into the rain, having no idea where he's going at all and waves for a cab. jumping in hospital please. as the driver takes him there looks out the window and feels like someone is stabbing his heart over and over again im sorry andrew, god i never meant to explode on you. i love you to much for this
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon May 26, 2014 9:34 pm

fox - finally gets up and starts walking back to the room. once he gets there leo opens the door and throws his jacket at his face.
    leo - take your stupid jacket and don't come back.
    fox - he's about to say something, his eyes puffy with tears wanting to ask if tao's ok but leo shuts the door in his face and after a minute of standing still as if it'll open again, as if tao will open it, he slips on his jacket and leaves the building, wondering around staying clear of the guards for a while. trying to put together how he can fix this. he looses nearly half the hair on his head mulling over the possibilities, which none of them seem to be possible except for if he were to kill himself. but he doesn't want to do that, he wants to see tao again.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 26, 2014 9:52 pm

tao- gets out of the cab, throwing money at the driver and stumbles into the hospital. a nurse he knows sees him and runs toward him. 
    nurse- hey are you ok-
    tao- i think somethings wrong w-wtih my heart. ch-check the h-heart.
    nurse-nods and brings him back to the emergency room we'll run some tests

dont worry i can be all the people for this
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon May 26, 2014 10:09 pm

okeeeey
    fox - stops by the side of some building, hidden in the shadow, and takes out the small box and tears start forming in his eyes again. he slams the box onto the grown and bangs his head against the wall. why can't you just stop! it! isn't! that! difficult! it shouldn't be...he goes still, sliding down the stone wall and dropping his head into his hands. kill me now.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 26, 2014 10:19 pm

tao- a couple minutes later a friendly doctor and run some blood tests and stands in front of him so?
    doctor- nothings wrong with you
    tao-well of course there is what do you mean?
    doctor- you had a panic attack and then panicked more when you thought you where sick. you should be fine
    tao- a panic attack? i dont get panic attacks. slumps in his seat as the doctor walks away and holds head in hands oh god...
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon May 26, 2014 10:26 pm

fox - its past midnight and the box is just staring right back at him, barely damaged. just one more. then never again. he opens the box up and takes out a needle inserting it to his neck this time so the effects are faster. time passes and he doesn't even think he wash doing it, the drug clouding him to much, everything distorting his judgment. within minutes he''s taken a second one, and a third, and a forth. he stares ahead, his body still and his eyes ghostly. a trickle of blood runs down his neck from a bad injection. 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 26, 2014 10:34 pm

tao- sits there for a while, listening to the hype around him but doesnt move. leans back and wants to cry but no tears come. im such an idiot. a selfish terrible idiot. misses fox so much that it hurts i need to find him, i need to get him back 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon May 26, 2014 10:45 pm

fox - about half an hour later his breathing starts to slow more and more, and he collapses from his sitting position passing out. his heart rate continues to drop. a pot rolling guards walks by and stops squinting seeing a dark figure and he shouts and comes closer switching on a flashlight, then rushing forward to check fox's pulse finding it extremely low. immediately calls the paramedics and they're there in a minute.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 26, 2014 10:51 pm

the paramedics load him into the ambulance and drive to the hospital bringing him in to the emergency room
    tao- theres a commotion in the waiting room and looks out but only sees them rolling someone on a gurney and doesnt think much of it at first
    nurse- give him some adrenaline!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon May 26, 2014 10:57 pm

fox - his heart is dropping rapidly and they inject him with something that jumps it a little but it doesn't last. the wheel him in and immediately start to pump fluids into him (not quite sure what they would do) and dooo things. nurses quickly  put together causes since its pretty obvious. 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 26, 2014 11:02 pm

they get him on all different sorts of steroids to pump adrenaline through him and wake him up but none seem to be working 
    nurse-heart rate dropping!
    other- blood pressure lowering!
    tao- stands up and walks out of his little room and into the hallway what the hell
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon May 26, 2014 11:06 pm

nurse - comes running down the hall coming from the room they have fox. isn't looking ahead is looking down at papers as she runs and she slams into tao the papers flying everywhere. oh my god I'm so sorry. sir help me pick these up, please. says as she quickly snatches them up form the ground.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 26, 2014 11:13 pm

tao- oh yes. of course. grabs the papers not looking at them closely then notices the words and stops for a second reading andrews name over and over again andrew...lerwick...thats who just came in? eyes widen in absolute horror and stares at her, his world crumbling 
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon May 26, 2014 11:17 pm

nurse - nods taking the papers form him and putting them back in order standing up again. yes, and he's not doing to well. thank you sir. she doesn't have time to ask why he was interested and is off again turning into another room.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 26, 2014 11:21 pm

tao- kneels on the ground stunned and doensnt move. suddenly as someone is walking by, launches himself to his feet and scares that person so much they fall down. his feet start running without him even meaning them to and is sprinting down the hallway like a made man, pushing past people who get in his way, tears forming in his eyes andrewandrewandrewandrewandrew oh dear god what did you get yourself into know. oh dear andrew i should have been there to save you, i am supposed to protect you, i love you so much please dont let this be as bad as i think please god let him live. please please please please please. slams into a security guard
    guard- sir please calm down your scaring-
    tao- i dont give a damn! i have to find my boyfriend! grabs the guard by the collar tell me where they brought him. NOW!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Tue May 27, 2014 6:09 pm

another guard - approaches tao. sir if you calm down we may be able to help you.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 27, 2014 6:20 pm

tao- calm? swings around on the other guard calm! he could be dying! he is dying! shoves him against the wall i will not be calm!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:52 am