WARZO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone welcome to Warzo! Feel free to join our roleplaying and talking site and have fun!

2 posters

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 - Page 35 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Admin Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:21 pm

jim- yea! with me! waves him along to a room with a blue number on the door and opens it up. one side is bare and the other is filled to the brim with posters and pillows and blankets and stuffed animals thats your side giggles obviously
    Legolas
    Legolas

Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19 - Page 35 Empty Re: Stop The Y.E.S.(Youth Execution System)! Are You Prepared #19

Post  Legolas Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:28 pm

fox - looks over jim's side for a moment before shrugging. alright. he brought a small bag of stuff along with him and had worn his pokemon sweatshirt and old jeans, his favorites. along with stuffing tao's sweater in his backpack, taking up most of the room. sits down on the bed a little weirded out by everything but tries not to think of any of it. closes his eyes trying to uncloud his mind but can't. pulls out his laptop then glances up at jim. how long 'ave you been here?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:44 pm

jim- bounces on his bed and throws off his shoes, starts to count on his fingers mmmm, maybe a year?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:52 pm

fox - a year... can't imagine being in this place for a year, more than a week really, away form tao, away form the world. he'd much rather be on the streets than be in here at the moment. but the streets would automatically send him back down dark paths  that he doesn't think he's even able to get away from anymore. for what?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:57 pm

jim- LSD. I jumped off a building and cracked my skull. smiles so know i'm here! bad trip man, bad trip. what about you?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:03 pm

fox - stares at him for a moment taking that in then answers as his hand works the back of his skull. because tao needs to be rid of me for once. ODed on heroine. he's finally starting to feel some of the affects from the hospital wearing off. I'm pretty sure thats all I'm here for. shakes his head. how are you even alive? sits back against the wall on his bed powering up his computer. 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:06 pm

jim- shrugs i really dont know. someone saw me and brought me to the hospital right away. to be honest i dont remember a thing and no one seems to want to tell me. i'm just lucky to be here. lays on stomach and looks at him so who was that boy? was he your boyfriend?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:12 pm

fox - nods. yeah, his name is Tao. smiles but it quickly fades. sighs. and he's one hell of a boyfriend to still be with me.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:21 pm

jim- thats sweet. but if he loves you its probably easy. says it like its nothing and turns over to look at his clock. im hungry, wanna go eat?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:30 pm

fox - nods. sure. because he doesn't want to be in this room the whole time and is thankful for an opportunity, though he isn't hungry one bit.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:42 pm

jim- come on then. smiles i can introduce you to some friends of mine. hops of the bed and opens the door for him.

tao- gets a cab home and opens up the door to his apartment, throws down his coat and looks older just from the stress in his face. looks around and feels tears in his eyes but rubs them away leo?
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:49 pm

leo - immediately comes out of his room and stops. tao. hey. ever since their mother died he's seen taao changing more and more, not in bad ways exactly, but he could tell tao, though his big brother, was becoming a parent, trying to be, and it scares him a little. you look tired.

fox - nods. cool. looks around as they walk, at all the rooms, wondering what all the others are in here for.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:13 pm

tao- nods but says nothing, almost collapses onto the bed and sits down. looks blankly at his hands fox is in rehab. he'll be gone for a while.

jim- takes him down to the cafeteria, his hand swinging by his side. waves a couple times at some friendly looking people and one nurse and then they get to the cafe where a few tables have people in them but only one table is full. waves at the group over there
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:17 pm

leo - rehab? nods. bout time...but what about you, how are you?

fox - nothing stands out to him from be abnormal yet like he thought it would. do you know everyone mostly?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:00 pm

tao- oh yea. i'm fine. lies, lies, lies. i couldnt be any less father then fine right about now 

jim- i know of everyone, so yea i guess. pulls him toward a table with four people, two of them a pretty, short latina girl with long black hair and perfect eye make up. she has n a loose tanktop and sweats and sits next to a skinny Caribbean boy with light blue eyes and a mop of hair. they both are around fox's age
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:47 am

fox - the other two, one chinese boy with dark hair and dark eyes, a year or two younger than fox thats thin and bony wearing loose clothes with a schoolboy hat, the other, a pale girl with grey eyes, with freckle covered skin and vibrant red hair that spills down to her shoulders, fried at the tips, wearing a large shirt falling over her shoulders and pants. is older than fox by a couple years.
    Bob(boy) - the way he holds himself makes him smaller than he actually is. head jerks up. hi. 
    Audrey(girl)- who is he?
    fox - fox.
    audrey - fox?
    fox - n-no. andrew.

Last edited by ZeldaFox on Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : obo)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:32 am

jim- or fox?
    isadora(latina girl)- looks annoyed well which is it. 
    el(islander boy)- taps her knee and shakes head
    isadora- what? has a spanish accent he says two names, how should i know which one it is? i dont have time for that. 
    jim- okay, isa. rolls eyes and sits down. this is andrew, or fox, whichever he chooses to be called. this is bob, audrey, isadora, and elori gestures to each of them as he says there names
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:00 am

bob - bao...frowns muttering.
    audrey - no one gets that name your bob get over it.
    bob - huffs.
    fox - fox. nods. fox.
    audrey - raises an eyebrow and looks fox over smirking. 
    fox - okay...
    audrey - you can sit next to me? says to him so innocently and looking at him with her pretty eyes.
    fox - uh..
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:15 am

isadora- i wouldnt sit next to her if i were you...audrey is 'promiscuous' smirks quoting what all of the nurses say about her
    elori- okay fox. why are you here?
    jim- takes some food off of bob's plate and smiles at him, holding out his hand on the table for him to hold
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:03 pm

bob - is barely listening, daydreaming but takes jim's hand.
    fox - ...drugs.
    audrey - as soon as isa says that she glares at her. just the fuck up isa, thats not even true. fox i wouldn't sit next to her either, she smells like shit.
    fox - bites his lip trying to suppress an amused smile.  sits down cautiously across from elori. audrey sits a few feet to the right of him and bob sits on the other side next to elori and isadora.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:53 pm

isadora-giggles ooh i've poked the bear. kicks her shin from under the table
    elori- glares at isadora and she immediately shuts up
    jim- sits on his hands to stop himself and smiles eagerly fox where are you from? i like your accent.
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:56 pm

fox - jacked up town in Britain.
    audrey - smiles cool.
    bob - is that where you started drugs? says quietly not looking at him.
    fox - uh...sort of. doesn't like how casual they seem but knows he'll have to get used to it.
    audrey. - tch tch. shakes her head.  i bet you and isadora will make great friends. your both dumb attics with dumb hair. she goes back and forth from being super agitated to casually messing because she actually loves isa's hair.
    bob - his eyes are huge as they are always and he looks over at elori thinking. you definitely have the dumbest hair.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:12 am

isadora- blows a kiss at audrey mmm you're one to talk about addictions. 
    elori- says nothing and meets bob's stare with a signature dark look. el is tall and built but still sort of skinny for his size, could easily take on anyone here. has an intimidating look about him even though when you get to know him he seems perfectly friendly but he can have quite a temper and tells you exactly when you're being stupid
    jim-you guys are freaking out my new bunkie
    isadora- oh! you bunk with smiley over here? have fun with that!
    Legolas
    Legolas

Post  Legolas Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:44 am

audrey - raises her eyebrows up and down at idadore when she blows her a kiss. ill fuck you up. says in a mean way but is grinning.
    bob - turns his head away shrinking back down into his place.
    fox - he can't hear her at the moment, the sound just stopped, and his ears are ringing loudly. glances around to see if its just him.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:47 am

elori- looks away and eats his food slowly, like he is savoring every bite even though it's a crappy little dinner. 
    isadora- winks yea, you do that to everyone dont you? laughs 
    jim- winces, isadora isn't as cautious of peoples problems as others are. fox...are you okay?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:17 am